Albion got more people bla bla

M

Maoni

So....all you out there mentioning all the time Albion got more ppl etc bla bla...
Ok we know that already, so could you guys instead of telling us it all the time give a try with a "solution" to the "problem" instead?
No, I wont change realm!
(just to have that sortet out)
just deal with it, more ppl like albion than your realm.

And pls stop using this issue as an excuse of alarmclock raids and so on
Thanks

/M

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Maoni
So....all you out there mentioning all the time Albion got more ppl etc bla bla...
Ok we know that already, so could you guys instead of telling us it all the time give a try with a "solution" to the "problem" instead?
No, I wont change realm!

Thanks

/M

remove plate t.t

N

nalistah

do you think someone would morning-rr alb if alb only had 50% of their population?

edit: blah, would still outzerg any realm xD, lets say 25% :p

D

duact

nothing negative with the hudge alb numbers, lots of rps :)

M

Maoni

Originally posted by nalistah
do you think someone would morning-rr alb if alb only had 50% of their population?
tell you what i think:
I think we got more people, and thats it!

We got advantage from it, true.
BUT

thats old news, So instead of trying to aprove all sort of stuff by mentioning albon population all the time....why not try to be abit constructive and come with an idea how to solve the "problem"?

If i was Mid or hib im sure i would have issues about this and that but i would never ever aprove anything like alarm clock raids etc based on population of another realm (for example)
Its imo lame to do so.
Tell mythic to make the other realms more attractive or something?
I have no solution, still i cant be bothered from mids/hibs just because we got more people. If you have a problem with this issue tell mythic about it or at least come up with ideas. (thats what this thread is about)

A

aucard

No, I wont change realm!

Thanks

/M

"Look at me!!!"

G

Gordonax

Given that you only tried twice before alarmclock raiding, yes.

M

Maoni

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
i'm an alb

and this post sucks

Ok...then dont post here?

(sigh)
Try stick to the topic pls

M

marczje

u guys pretend all u do is primetime raids, while its only herbal.lac organising the succesfull primetimes, u also done alarmclock, and now stop the fucking useless, 20th thread about mids being lame, albs the best etc

M

Maoni

Originally posted by marczje
u guys pretend all u do is primetime raids, while its only herbal.lac organising the succesfull primetimes, u also done alarmclock, and now stop the fucking useless, 20th thread about mids being lame, albs the best etc
And this has to do with the topic in what way?
(yes Herb/Lac are great, I dunno about alarmclock raids from albion you are prolly right.....but since afaik we all agreed on stopping with that crap it really doesnt matter anyway does it?)

S

silverblast

No, I wont change realm!

Thanks

/M
The solution would be all albs roll necromancers and go farm and start crafting for your BG characters (zerg all you want there for all I care) !

C

chronictank

this will just end up in flamming again

Edit:
this will just end up in flamming again
look below....
How does anyone expect to be taken seriously if they insult people while trying to say their piece.
Seems most people here have been debuffed -10000 intelligence

B

Belomar

Yes, you Mids certainly would. Regardless, Hibs have the same population disadvantage against you as you do against us, and this never stopped them from exclusively doing primetime relic raids.
Look at the numbers first, retard. Albs have 42% of the population, Mids have 33% and Hibs have 25%. Halve the Alb population and Mids would all of a sudden have 42% of the population, Hibs would have 31%, and Albs 27%.

Q

quinthar

Yeah I do actually....mids cant/wont primetime.

Q

quinthar

So far all youve proved is that you have better alarm clocks...

Primetime aint in yer vocabulary.

M

Mirhen Morkir

Solution to the population problem is to let the Hib's/Mids keep all the relics :p

E

evial

im not bother to mutch whit alarm clock raid, its same as zerge. If some 1 whants to do it, i cant do noting about it. But the relic shouild be easyer to take, so if a realm realy whant to keep there relics, thay have to guard it 24/7.

M

marczje

Originally posted by quinthar
So far all youve proved is that you have better alarm clocks...

Primetime aint in yer vocabulary.
Are you retarded? we tried twice, and both times u knew in advance and there was 400~albs versus 200~ mids?

omg get a clue, not justifying the rr, but i think i have posted a good argument above, fuck off if u cant reply that makes sense

S

squalion

its beacuse albs have too many good classes imo, they need asap nerfing :p :p

Friars
Infils
Paladins
Scouts (take away engage)

K

kinag

What the hell is up with all the "retard" comments etc.?

It is a f***king game!

Nobody has done anything that hits you personally so just try to keep the flames and thoughts inside your own little head?

And if you feel you got hit personally by the alarm-lame-clock raid the mids pulled of some time ago then you got a serious problem (no offense) as it is a game.

B

Belomar

Are you retarded? we tried twice, and both times u knew in advance and there was 400~albs versus 200~ mids?
That's your problem, though, not ours. There were spies telling off the Hibs of our power relic raid a while back, with the result of a couple of FGs of PBAEs paid the rally point a visit and pwned most of the relic army. Most of you Mids were surely laughing then, but yet Albs did not resort to Alarm Clock Tictacs to get those relics at all costs.

N

Nazghul-

And this has to do with the topic in what way?
(yes Herb/Lac are great, I dunno about alarmclock raids from albion you are prolly right.....but since afaik we all agreed on stopping with that crap it really doesnt matter anyway does it?)

HAHAHAHAHA

maybe 10% of playerbase use bw, and maybe 10% of those that do agreed on this pro-alb pact.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by kinag
It is a f***king game!
No, it's not "just a game". To quote Raph Koster's (designer of Ultima Online and SWG) Laws of Online World Design:
It's a SERVICE. Not a game. It's a WORLD. Not a game. It's a COMMUNITY. Not a game. Anyone who says, "it's just a game" is missing the point.
Like it or not, people invest large parts of their spare time into a game like this. Events in-game can very well affect people, since, after all, we're all real people, aren't we? Those bunches of pixels you just pwned in-game have a real human controlling them.

K

kin

Alb got more people, so every mid and hib thinks is ok that

a) They have better classes
b) They can play unfair, doing of prime time relic raid etc.

What i dont understand is they then come here to bitch
about alb zerg, stealther adds and etc. Its allready build
into the huge number of alb classes with 8 to make a fg.

K

kinag

Originally posted by Belomar
No, it's not "just a game". To quote Raph Koster's (designer of Ultima Online and SWG) Laws of Online World Design:Like it or not, people invest large parts of their spare time into a game like this. Events in-game can very well affect people, since, after all, we're all real people, aren't we? Those bunches of pixels you just pwned in-game have a real human controlling them.

I know all that, but still.
I have played this game for quite a while, I have spendt LOADS (too much) of time with this game, but I never took it as serious as that. I might understand if people name someone back if they get "attacked" first, but namecalling is just silly.

O

old.Zoyster

7 years can pass, it doesn,t matter..........taking our relics at 7 am, was ok in a legal court-of law kind of way, but it was a rather sly thing to do. And that White Rose post had guilt written all over it.

You have committed the crime, now do the time.... the fabric of a civillised server has been torn by actions we can't control, and the fact that 300 Scandinavians set their alarm, quite frankly, is laughable. We have no argument to prove here, U know and we all know the truth.

Silly little posts, like :"get over it", proves that you know you were wrong. If you trully wanna be arrogant about it, why don't you say " We will do we want, now FO, cry baby Albs"

W

warlock_es

It wasnt done to make you happy, Zoyster.
It wasnt done to hear the words "Congratz mids ! Good battle !".
It was done to make you whine.
It was done to wtfpwn you zerglings with savage assist trainz with +20%.

Clear enough ?

"We will do we want, now FO, cry baby Albs" (C)

B

Belomar

No. It was done because Mids simply cannot live without an extra 20% melee damage, regardless of bugged savages, and will go to any length to get it back.

Users who are viewing this thread