Albeeonz!!

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
So funny coming from a Hib, who where running in 3fg formation last night in Emain.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Its a joke i think, and meant as a joke, all realms do it.
If you feel that over sensetive about it I suggest you take a break from the game and maybe forums. Ask yourself 'why am I turning this into a flame when i could just laugh or ignore it?'

Im sure most people smiled and moved on, possibly substiuiting thier relevant realm for whatever

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Sure, funny joke.
At the expense of the Alb realm...
Nothing to do with whining. Would have been funny maybe if an Alb posted it.
Coming from a Hib it is just another whine post.
Regards, Glottis

Lol if that´s whine i love it, better than your sense of humour.
Givf more Noler ! :worthy:

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
So funny coming from a Hib, who where running in 3fg formation last night in Emain.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

ffs what do you want us to do? lead 1 fg to be slaughtered at amg by 5fg+ every 5 minutes? you got brains? OFCOURSE we will bring more so stop ur whining about hibs zerging, we all do, we are just following the trendsetters (albs) by doing the same...try to be in our shoes and be at DL every 5 minutes with ur group cuz you ran to emain with just ur group and everytime we meet 5fg+ albs and get wasted, annihilated, killed, ganked, raped, you name it...it SUCKS so stfu and deal with it...

just my 2 cents

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
ffs what do you want us to do? lead 1 fg to be slaughtered at amg by 5fg+ every 5 minutes? you got brains? OFCOURSE we will bring more so stop ur whining about hibs zerging, we all do, we are just following the trendsetters (albs) by doing the same...try to be in our shoes and be at DL every 5 minutes with ur group cuz you ran to emain with just ur group and everytime we meet 5fg+ albs and get wasted, annihilated, killed, ganked, raped, you name it...it SUCKS so stfu and deal with it...

just my 2 cents

You guys bitch about Albion zerging, and starting it each time. But yourself are much worse. You guys zerg AMG Emain last night again, by about 8 fgh or so.
Albions never had such numbers there. So stop trying to claim some kind of moral superiority, you gimps zerg as much as Albs do.
I know all realms zerg, I just dislike certain realms claiming they don't, and only Albion does.
Regards, Glottis

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
You guys bitch about Albion zerging, and starting it each time. But yourself are much worse. You guys zerg AMG Emain last night again, by about 8 fgh or so.
Albions never had such numbers there. So stop trying to claim some kind of moral superiority, you gimps zerg as much as Albs do.
I know all realms zerg, I just dislike certain realms claiming they don't, and only Albion does.
Regards, Glottis

did you check mmg? maybe alb zerg was there :D

ah you just whine cuz instead of a warder zerg we got an rr5 zerg :D

actually we don't need a zerg, we just call Dem Hibbies :worthy:

and anyway, I just go rvr and get ganked till at some point nolerdraic shouts on /as he had enough of it and we group up at bolg to do some zerging ourselfs, and why not? zerging is fun :)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

LOL, 143 albs in emain last night Glottis vs 80 hibs, cbh had 2 fg's, eel had 2 fg's, td had 2 fg's and cf had 3fg's, we went to take crauchon(cf only) and slaughtered 3 times our number on the way in. We took crauchon and albs came back with more.

But besides that, this is a joke thread Glottis, you need to lighten up.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
I'm pretty sure I can see VF straffing in the background, but she is solo <cough> :touch:

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
You guys zerg AMG Emain last night again, by about 8 fgh or so. Albions never had such numbers there.
I admit that was a good joke :) You steamrolled us at amg last night around 11:30 gmt+1 with about 12 fgs, but I guess you are right as always

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Gillaien said:
I admit that was a good joke :) You steamrolled us at amg last night around 11:30 gmt+1 with about 12 fgs, but I guess you are right as always

If Albs showed up with 12fg it can only be a response to the zerg you guys did from 10pm till then.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

And you guys kind of started running in 2-3fgh setup around 19:30 CET when you kill a fg HB at DC-DCx.
Regards, Glottis

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis, the great source of brand new information!

Get over it, seriously. :touch:
Obsession about a game isn't what most would call healthy.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
look at all the sheep laughing at a joke, done 15 times before.....

tell me, who really is the Zerg ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom