Alb Zerg

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Is the current Alb zerg chasing other Hib/Mid players to the classic server or even worse, away from the game? Listening to the general discussion I get the feeling people are getting pissed off with the Zerg.

Discuss.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
i think it needs numbers to take keeps, maybe i'm wrong ^^

Zede

Part of the furniture
all your guild grps left to go play alb on classic :D

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
semanon said:
Is the current Alb zerg chasing other realm players away from the game or to the classic server?

Discuss.

dont think so xd they givf good rps xD when u got a grp out. Just that hibs need to work together xD if u wanna take out the zerg

Storankan

Fledgling Freddie
Might chase away the "no-we're-not-OP" whorelocks, that had a blast with the powerrelic, to rolling "fully-buffed-are-not-OP-on-classic" vamps on classic. I would like that, because I don't play classic.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen alot of people from the other realms roll on Albion (or just logging their Alb char in) when Albs got the Mid Relics.
I really dislike those relic hoppers, When Albs got the keeps in Hib we had 150 Albs there no way that we would have had that many if Mid still had their relics it's just the Hibs/Mids who want the relic bonus they play Alb now and as soon as the relics are gone they go back to their old realm.
It's worse now with cluster as most people have characters on 2 realms so can just pick the realm with the relic advantage.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It ain't funny to say the least.
Guess in the end the no brain alb zerg will get our relics and go play with their hands under desks right after :clap:

Avokz

Fledgling Freddie
just waiting for DR to get them back doin Circle Of Five over and over and over again for their toons etc xD

censi

Can't get enough of FH
number wise i dont think anything has changed tbh....

like albs have always had the numbers to dominate the server... in OF though it wasnt so much about just having the numbers, NF made it more about having the numbers and the willingness to raid...

like u cant blaim peeps for wanting to participate in mass scale rvr..

ill just say this though its a little bit scary the amount of albs in emain tonight compared to the hibs.. there isnt much point trying to figt back untill the heat dies down a bit.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
The number of towers falling to Mids in Albion may bring some Albs back there to defend, making two sets of fights that are fairly balanced.

I went out today (unusually) and had fun. Not cos of relics, but because someone posted on /as wanting a banelord merc, and so I did.

Darzil

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
Is the current Alb zerg chasing other Hib/Mid players to the classic server or even worse, away from the game? Listening to the general discussion I get the feeling people are getting pissed off with the Zerg.

Discuss.

i don't usually do this (nor think this way (någon svensk som kan ge en bra översättning på ''tänker i dessa banor''? skulle uppskattas:)) but this is really a useless thread if there ever was one. all mids and hibs will think it's to many albs out and the albs won't mind.

i really doubt that even a single alb will think ''hey, he's right. this is really unfair towards the hibs and mids... i'm going to go away from the zerg to give them a break and even out the odds''.

i'm sorry, i just can't imagine this thread doing anything other than (boring) nonsense whine.

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
i don't usually do this (nor think this way (någon svensk som kan ge en bra översättning på ''tänker i dessa banor''? skulle uppskattas:)) but this is really a useless thread if there ever was one. all mids and hibs will think it's to many albs out and the albs won't mind.

i really doubt that even a single alb will think ''hey, he's right. this is really unfair towards the hibs and mids... i'm going to go away from the zerg to give them a break and even out the odds''.

i'm sorry, i just can't imagine this thread doing anything other than (boring) nonsense whine.

Wow Pjuppe who made u god? -- this was a valid question following all the chat that I have noticed over the last few days. If you don't have anying constructive to add just zip it.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:

Discuss.

Did the Hib/Mid zergs in HW irvr chase other Alb players to pve or even worse, to Brynja?

Discuss.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
He's right though :p

I do agree that the number of albs in one place at a time over the past week or so has been a bit silly. It's hardly worth zoning into NF. Of course, if you can manage to avoid the alb zerg, there's some pretty good rvr out there, not all the albs zerg.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
tonight was crap. If this keeps up Albs you will soon have nothing but yourselves to play with in the frontier. I have spent all week trying to make a game of it and it is just getting boring an awful lot of others are about to leave it.

and I know what some of you whiners would like to say - if you don't like it don't play it.

Sit on this one in Emain - if we don't play it you can't.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Its swings and roundabouts - everyones turn comes around sooner or later - albs zerg hibs hib zerg mids mid zerg albs albs zerg mids blah.

Hib and mid lost a lot of their higher rr and more practised groups lately i think too - which hasnt helped.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I had a great time but then again, I wasn't anywhere near the zerg in hib so can't really comment on what was going on. In fact I don't really know why I posted this... :(

Martok

Part of the furniture
end of the day what comes around goes around adn for once its albs turn!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
there is a war on dont you know

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
end of the day what comes around goes around adn for once its albs turn!

You mean for once there are more albs than mids or hibs :confused:

/Dracus

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
tbh its true it swings in round abouts. I think what is happening is that I am starting to dislike running in a zerg doing Towers and keeps. Have been in random groups all week and boy can that take its toll.

"Hey don't run after them see that speed warp - thats to get you spread out so they can farm you."

<Random Hibbie runs off>

On the map they have reached Crim t3 and your still at the graveyard outside nGed t3. You look around..... Albs everywhere. You die. kind of ironic really :(

When this happens a lot and when you watch over 80 Albs run into a keep were there are like 20 defenders (Crim) its not a game anymore its like watching a movie were you saw the ending first.

Anyway there was some comedy value - the top trump goes to the Alb who ran up to Blog T4 Door he made it all the way through the zerg to the door and hadn't realised we had taken the tower ages before he had arrived.

Roll on the return of our fixed group I miss you guys. :)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Pick one:
Albs try RR after midnight with small numbers: "lame AC Albs!"
Albs try RR before midnight using large numbers: "zerging Albs!"

The day Albs will take your relic primetime with small numbers it'll no doubt be:
"omg nerf OP Albs!"

Ging

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
tbh its true it swings in round abouts. I think what is happening is that I am starting to dislike running in a zerg doing Towers and keeps. Have been in random groups all week and boy can that take its toll.

"Hey don't run after them see that speed warp - thats to get you spread out so they can farm you."

<Random Hibbie runs off>

On the map they have reached Crim t3 and your still at the graveyard outside nGed t3. You look around..... Albs everywhere. You die. kind of ironic really :(

When this happens a lot and when you watch over 80 Albs run into a keep were there are like 20 defenders (Crim) its not a game anymore its like watching a movie were you saw the ending first.

Anyway there was some comedy value - the top trump goes to the Alb who ran up to Blog T4 Door he made it all the way through the zerg to the door and hadn't realised we had taken the tower ages before he had arrived.

Roll on the return of our fixed group I miss you guys. :)

funny that m8 because my grp kept running into 6fg+ zergs of hibs when we were a single fga. This happened again and again all night. Do u see me bitchin?

I saw reports of over 100 hibs at about 21:00 last night . Impressive.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
funny that m8 because my grp kept running into 6fg+ zergs of hibs when we were a single fga. This happened again and again all night. Do u see me bitchin?

I saw reports of over 100 hibs at about 21:00 last night . Impressive.

lol you just did.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
All i can see is, if albs do get relics from hib, all there gonna have is there so called hibgard thing again.

Probably will also mean that you will lose your own relics again from my point of view.

Well thats just my theory, if hibs do get relics just wait for the savaging of your frontier. /enjoy :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
lol you just did.

trust me that was not me bitching. I was mearly informing you that as you constantly whine about alb numbers and zergs, your own realm is responsible for exactly the same thing.

If I meet 6fg+ hibs as my fg did countless times last night we just /release and go back out there. I dont come whining my ass on here.

ANY of the three realms can and DO produce 100+ zergs when they need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom