Alb Zerg

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
trust me that was not me bitching. I was mearly informing you that as you constantly whine about alb numbers and zergs, your own realm is responsible for exactly the same thing.

If I meet 6fg+ hibs as my fg did countless times last night we just /release and go back out there. I dont come whining my ass on here.

ANY of the three realms can and DO produce 100+ zergs when they need to.

you is just da big bad ass wi da big e-peen aint you?

So where have I constantly whined about Alb numbers?

If you find any constant whine from me I will be surprised. Otherwise think twice before bitching.

Personally I am sorry you ran into the zerg on a constant basis last night - that zerg was only there because the Alb zerg that took Crim we were getting guard spam of 93 in Emain - the call went out and some people responded but it took us ages to get them into the frontier.

So cause effect etc. If they keep doing this you will keep running into zergs. think about it.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
Wow Pjuppe who made u god? -- this was a valid question following all the chat that I have noticed over the last few days. If you don't have anying constructive to add just zip it.

i fail to see how me acending to heaven has anything to do with this. i was merely posting a reply for:
semanon said:

from what i can gather from the replys in this thread is that the mids and hibs feel that the albs are to many but the albs really don't mind, as i wrote in my above post. even got a little warlock whine out of it, i should have seen that one coming :)

maybe i overreacted but i just can't help to get the same feeling from this thread that i've got from the ''what's the most easy mode setup''-poll on the prydwen forums, someone has gotten killed abit to many times and wants something to blame it on.

the awnser is clear from the start, that's why i think it's a useless thread. in my view i have come with something constructive since i didn't just post ''omg what a worthless thread lolz0r'' but i motivated why i though it was kinda unnessesary. i fail to see why i should zip it because i don't share your oppinion. :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
you is just da big bad ass wi da big e-peen aint you?

So where have I constantly whined about Alb numbers?

If you say so, I ofc dont like to fly in the face of public opinion.

Sharkith said:
If you find any constant whine from me I will be surprised. Otherwise think twice before bitching.

I was genralising with regard to hibs/mids in general, the comment wasnt directly aimed at yourself, my apologise if you took offence.

Sharkith said:
Personally I am sorry you ran into the zerg on a constant basis last night - that zerg was only there because the Alb zerg that took Crim we were getting guard spam of 93 in Emain - the call went out and some people responded but it took us ages to get them into the frontier.

So cause effect etc. If they keep doing this you will keep running into zergs. think about it.

Ofc last nights zerg action was caused by the alb presence in your frontier, but it seams albs are RR on a daily basis at present so expect it to continue.

This thread seams a pointless waste of time with regards to the current large scale warfare caused by relic raiding during primetime. What makes me chuckle is that it doesnt seam to matter what albion do as a realm with regards to gaining the relics people with be unhappy.

The lastest action during primetime is a direct result of the complaints recieved with regards to the late night raids that occured in mid over the xmas/new year period. It seams that albion are damned if they do and damned if they dont.

If u are to RR during primetime u need to take and hold stategic locations, This requires numbers. i would guess that it may be possible to perform this sort of action with approx 10fg. Problem is that it doesnt matter if you only have 10fg you opponents will gather all avaialble defenders which could be as much as 15fg.

So restricting the number of attackers is not a viable option. Albion has the largest population so therefore you can asssume it will use that population in its offence. Hibs have lately been able to gather 10-12fgs when required for defence and that has been adequate for the job.

When it comes down to it this type of mass warfare is what the game has been trying to achive and is what has been advertised since day 1. So we should be celebrating zerg warfare rather than castigating it.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
The real problem is one of perception, all the mid and hib people who whine think that more than 1 fg of albs running around is a zerg!!!

once again Mids and hibs complain about alarm clock raids - and yet now they are whinging about prime time

Hibs and mids DO have the numbers ( i got ganked by a fg of mids camping the dropoff spot at bolg - and i saw 2 or 3 more fg's of mids before i released (someone dismissed me - so people must not have wanted me to see it :)

a hib zerg left nged bridge going north when the alb zerg was going for nged 3 - so less qq and whine - and more playing the game for FUN - u know this is what u bought and play DAOC for....

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
If people stuck to playing their own realm instead of moaning about how other realms should be playing, it would be a much better and enjoyable game :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Ofc last nights zerg action was caused by the alb presence in your frontier, but it seams albs are RR on a daily basis at present so expect it to continue.

This thread seams a pointless waste of time with regards to the current large scale warfare caused by relic raiding during primetime. What makes me chuckle is that it doesnt seam to matter what albion do as a realm with regards to gaining the relics people with be unhappy.

The lastest action during primetime is a direct result of the complaints recieved with regards to the late night raids that occured in mid over the xmas/new year period. It seams that albion are damned if they do and damned if they dont.

If u are to RR during primetime u need to take and hold stategic locations, This requires numbers. i would guess that it may be possible to perform this sort of action with approx 10fg. Problem is that it doesnt matter if you only have 10fg you opponents will gather all avaialble defenders which could be as much as 15fg.

So restricting the number of attackers is not a viable option. Albion has the largest population so therefore you can asssume it will use that population in its offence. Hibs have lately been able to gather 10-12fgs when required for defence and that has been adequate for the job.

When it comes down to it this type of mass warfare is what the game has been trying to achive and is what has been advertised since day 1. So we should be celebrating zerg warfare rather than castigating it.

rampant said:
The real problem is one of perception, all the mid and hib people who whine think that more than 1 fg of albs running around is a zerg!!!

once again Mids and hibs complain about alarm clock raids - and yet now they are whinging about prime time

Hibs and mids DO have the numbers ( i got ganked by a fg of mids camping the dropoff spot at bolg - and i saw 2 or 3 more fg's of mids before i released (someone dismissed me - so people must not have wanted me to see it :)

a hib zerg left nged bridge going north when the alb zerg was going for nged 3 - so less qq and whine - and more playing the game for FUN - u know this is what u bought and play DAOC for....

i can't do anything other that agree with the 2 above posters. every realm can zerg, it's just now the albs that are on a roll and making the most of it.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
I was genralising with regard to hibs/mids in general, the comment wasnt directly aimed at yourself, my apologise if you took offence.

No problem sorry for being so bloody touchy. ;)

Ging said:

thanks for the response. My first comment in this thread was made after a long night playing in a zerg as a hard pressed healer and so the context of the post is kind of lost. At 1am I was really tired and basically had enough. So I logged.

I woke up read some of the other posters and felt I had to agree - that includes some of what you have said including pjuppe. There are reasons why I was frustrated some it has to do with the numbers but to be honest the rest has more to do with some of the Hibbies. I guess having played with a tight knit group of people for a bit now I am a bit shocked by just how frustrating a group of randoms can be. Especially for a healer.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
the real problem is that the mid and hib moaners think that more than 1fg albs is a zerg!!!!

they moan when we fight in the early morning, they are now moaning when we fight in the 'primetime'

Mids and hibs do have the numbers to fight with - as was shown last night.

Dont forget that this is a game that people play to have FUN! i think some of you mids and hibs are forgetting about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom