Alb zerg at mmgE----will u retards never stop

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, then you were the guy i met at mmg...

You, the warrior and you had a sb add.

Btw, if a necro pet attacks you, and is named Briton Invader, you can hit back. Its the shape from shades of mist. Oh and tell that to your warrior friend too.

Maybe you should play more bd. Maybe you would win more 3 vs 1 fights then.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Heheyougotboned said:
We even tried HW, no one there.

I really hope New Frontiers bring some change to rvr, cause this zergs, milegate camping, portal keep camping and the monotonus running mmg-amg is really makeing rvr a dull experience for many players.

Flame away Morchaoron.

i went hw in evening solo. Belorfyn and a friend was there. Died to them couple times. took 2 friends (scout and cabby) and had nice fight with them. They high rr we gimp rr. That only HW action all night that saw so left :(

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
I will play more bd Fadeh. If u read my post you should have seen I only took sm out to get MoM1 (still havent got it so I may meet you again later). I would rather play my bd and own you up.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
If you kill someone in 1on1 with bd you didnt own him. If he kills you though, you got pretty owned.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
If you kill someone in 1on1 with bd you didnt own him. If he kills you though, you got pretty owned.

bd is pure skill and you know it .............. :rolleyes:

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
yeah your Bd kinda pwns...

i remember rambo pulled you with xbow you turned to insta lifetap him for the win but somehow my inf 1 hitted you and on the way

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
well if you keel with 2 RR10+ buffed infils it can't exactly be called skill either ~~

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
constanze said:
yeah your Bd kinda pwns...

i remember rambo pulled you with xbow you turned to insta lifetap him for the win but somehow my inf 1 hitted you and on the way

It's beacuse infils are overpowered!!!! Gifv love to bd!!!! Especially Heheyougotboned!!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
well if you keel with 2 RR10+ buffed infils it can't exactly be called skill either ~~

but whats worse is the bd taking the bait, if your enemy plays with no brains you dont need to use skill right? ~~

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:

you need 100 % more skill to pa a running target then to insta lifetab it...

and rambo only used xbow :)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
constanze said:
you need 100 % more skill to pa a running target then to insta lifetab it...

and rambo only used xbow :)
Well I never said that a BD was on the same level as skill as an infil ~~ Although that wasn't a particularly hard kill. Rambo shot him, he faced so u know how he would position himself = easy PA.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Well I never said that a BD was on the same level as skill as an infil ~~ Although that wasn't a particularly hard kill. Rambo shot him, he faced so u know how he would position himself = easy PA.

with clever tactics they made it easy to kill him, and the bd fell for the trick! hehe boned!

tactics = skill, if not then that means: bds falling for these obvious traps = n00b, your choice :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
i stop whining when frontiers comes out at this rate.

currently. Run to amg. get zerged

port back.. run to amg. get zerged by more.

port back again. run to amg. oh look even bigger zerg.

Hello hibs in huge numbers atm camping amg. that must be fun for you :twak: if you gonna zerg at least do it in the open not in a little room

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Heheyougotboned said:
I will play more bd Fadeh. If u read my post you should have seen I only took sm out to get MoM1 (still havent got it so I may meet you again later). I would rather play my bd and own you up.

mate..i cant really see you owning a rr11 merc with toa stuff whos most likely buffed really..even with your bd :)

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Heheyougotboned said:
I really hope New Frontiers bring some change to rvr, cause this zergs, milegate camping, portal keep camping and the monotonus running mmg-amg is really makeing rvr a dull experience for many players.

I thought Frontiers was going to make it more zergy with the new keep layout and position of relic keeps and lack of milegates to camp. :eek:

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Constance, you and rambo were really good that day.. :)

Try meeting me solo, or will that be to hard for you?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Heheyougotboned said:
Try meeting me solo, or will that be to hard for you?

and what if you win? does that mean your insta lifetapping skills are teh pwn?? wow i wish i was like you :rolleyes:

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron

I was just waiting for a reply from u :)

What chars do you play on Prydwen Morch, and what names do they have?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
long long time ago, a scout and a infil but they were boring as hell (stealthing is shit and might rather play a good first-person shooter instead)

i had a necro, hoping they would fix it for rvr but they didnt, so i just used him for farming...

my main was my rr7 minstrel (Morchariel) from Forgotten Legends, group specced, not much players are still around i used to play with back then (buliwyff, xeanor, arcos, laniel, vaire, shorti, all gone) i non-stealth soloed a few times when really really bored, and because mythic made a grand mistake while making charmable mobs in mid frontier (frosty) it was rather easy when soloing...

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
BDpwned.jpg

I was a lvl 46 nightshade in epic armor:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom