Alb zerg at mmgE----will u retards never stop

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
ROFLMAO- who crashed upland tonight ? Talk about 150+ mids zerging the keep :) Silly boy !!! we zerg, you zerg more in return and end up crashing your own zone.

How the hell can you complain about something your realm obviously does better - lol

Corran

Part of the furniture
hmmm hibs zerged emain to fuck again.

albs counter zerged (i think as was in a consta dead 1fg as didnt want to zerg :p ( due to zergin insta mezz, bodyguarding pbaoe )

mids, well was 1 sm group running on own and maybe a zerg (well 2fg) at times.

So in short blame the hibs : :touch:

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
mids never zerg

and copied from Brites sig

"Says the bonedancer"

Corran

Part of the furniture
i like blaming the hibs for the zerges. it rare that you even could think of doing it :)

Brite

Banned
Niroth said:
mids never zerg

and copied from Brites sig

"Says the bonedancer"

i resent you using my signature on a troll bonedancer..... pish

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Aww, poor Heheyougotboned got boned again, better ask your pets for a hug, they and Jesus are the only ones that gonna love you if you keep whining like this.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
before you start complaining aboute us alb "retards", take a look at the 50 mids standing around you..

and the socalled "mg zegs" is just laughable.. the MGs is a major gathering point, groups run into each other all the time at these points, 2-3fgs at a time cannot be avoided... tonight i saw aboute 4 FG mid at amg at one time, runing trough amg that is.. and think aboute this:

it might be a KEEP take force..

Go make a class harder to play than a bonedancer, and then you might have a microscopical reason for whining...

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes I really do wonder about some people...

I mean, "Heheyougotboned" is a real person somewhere right, prolly a teenage boy of reasonable intelligence (you can't be completely 100% stupid and play DAoC, it doesn't work)...

So this reasonably intelligent teenage guy is sitting there one day and decides to roll a BD alt. Fair play, whatever character he decides to play is his choice and you can't really hold it against him... Anyway, for some reason he decides to call his character "Heheyougotboned". What the fuck would possess someone to name a char that? I mean, really, what would?!?! Was he sitting there thinking "Ah! I know! I'll name it Heheyougotboned and everybody will laugh and think it's really cool!"?!?! I don't get it.

Not only that, but he then proceeds to make lame and uninformative posts on the most used messageboard for the servers he plays on, and is expected to be taken seriously?

What goes through peoples heads? :touch:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
What goes through peoples heads? :touch:

i dunno exactly but its very stereotypical, in some games there are people who see themselves as really 'l33t' and name themselves like "0wn j00", "k1ck4ss b1atch", "thx4frag" and pick the strongest class/play on a server with only noobs (for other games) and as long as they win its:

"lol noobs", "you are teh s00k", "i pwn all", " me > you", "you have no skill", "u die with ease"

BUT...................

once it doesnt go their way its
"nice cheats", "lol lag", "im not doing my best", "im tired", "you are lamers", "you = l0ser irl", "i was typing", "speedhack" but anyway the point is they become the biggest whiners on earth when things DONT go their way, although i really dont mind constructive whining its just plain crap what they usually talk

most people play for fun or for winning (which means you like the challenge a game gives you, which is perfectly fine) but this stereotype doesnt play for winning anymore but simply for 'being the best', they dont really want the challenge they simply want others to see that they are the greatest, they are always right, and everyone should laugh at every joke he makes and agree with every word he says...

for them, its all about the ego, nothing else...

but i dont know if this guy is one of these, but at least his name and whining are the same :rolleyes:

so what was in his mind when he made this char? maybe:
"bd is teh most 0ber class which > all, i will be so l33t, what will be a good name for when i kill the n00bs?"
but unfortunately he didnt turn out to be so l33t, although mids and hibs zerg aswell, in his mind he is holy and 0ber so he comes here to tell us how much we suck, because ofc the game is all about him :p

muhaha etc

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
I have more lvl 50s, and today I didnt die vs the zerg with tah bonie. I enjoy making these threads casue u swallow the bait with hook and all.

Keep posting, and keep me laughing.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Heheyougotboned said:
I have more lvl 50s, and today I didnt die vs the zerg with tah bonie. I enjoy making these threads casue u swallow the bait with hook and all.

exactly what i mean, no matter what you say they will always talk themselves out of it when their ego gets hurt :p
he has more level 50s so he's l33t, he didnt get pwned, and it was all on purpose!

heheyougotboned gotboned again!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Heheyougotboned said:

Let us bring the love back to the forums instead of hating.

/hugs heheyougotboned

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Let us bring the love back to the forums instead of hating.

/hugs heheyougotboned

lovethreads do not live long thus are not that fun...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
heheeheheheheheheeheeheheheehehehehehehehehee 8]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

He rocks! xDDDDD

What's your alts called? heheiamstoned?heheiamowned?heheiamalwaysalone?xD

I am only joking about, but these threads are stupid :touch:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
heheeheheheheheheeheeheheheehehehehehehehehee 8]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

What's your alts called? heheiamstoned?heheiamowned?heheiamalwaysalone?xD
LMAO.

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
I was out with my Pbaoe-speeced Spiritmastah tonight, to try to get realmpts enough to get MasteryofMagery1. I use the sm to pharm or pla friends, all he is good for really. You need a good group to be able to play the pbaoe char with any good rate of success in rvr, and that just doesnt happen in pickupgroups.

So I ran out on my first round with my IRLfriend who runs a shieldspeeced warrior, and BLAM at mmg we ran into 2-3 fg albs. Ah, well just /release and come back. Second try, BLAM dead again.

I vented some of my frustation on these mindless whines, I know :)
But must have something to do while on pad.

We even tried HW, no one there.

I really hope New Frontiers bring some change to rvr, cause this zergs, milegate camping, portal keep camping and the monotonus running mmg-amg is really makeing rvr a dull experience for many players.

Flame away Morchaoron.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Zergs are here to stay. Emain is primary RvR frontier and it´s not very big. If there is 50 albs and 50 mids out RvRing don´t you think they will cross eachothers path´s from time to time?

And for Milegates. There will always be 2fg fights if u stick around milegates. If u are a mid and goes to AMG you would atleast think that "hey every alb that is porting to emain is coming this way. And mostly at the same time because the port at the same time. Better move away from here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom