Alb try to retake keep today..

J

jarl

OMG sorry to say this and ill prolly be flamed silly. BUT seriously u where like 150ppl!!!!! AS read viking huscarl killed with 130+ppl close by and there was more of you not close by atm. (reorts from SBs)

Took me 5 screenshots to get all of you below keep :) we mids where 60+ at keep max but seriously we spanked you all sooo good even tho you ninja shade necro pet up and nuked the shit out of us........

you guys lost with the BIGEST zerg ever :)

but no mather who won or lost, it was soooo much fun, TY /bow /hug

now flame me, i r looser anyhow

S

StormriderX

all the necro's were parked in excalibur? :p

X

Xethron

Albion has no clerics left - my intire guild has 1 active cleric who is also fed-up with his nerfed class but keeps playing because he know how important he is; and he was not online tonught....

Ever tried to take a keep without a healer?

N

noaim

Originally posted by Xethron
Albion has no clerics left - my intire guild has 1 active cleric who is also fed-up with his nerfed class but keeps playing because he know how important he is; and he was not online tonught....

WHINE PWNED HAHA LOL CRY MORE NOOB and so on.

Sorry albs, you stole our relics so I stole your lines.

X

Xethron

Thread asked why you killed so many....

...I answered - not whying not saying Mid overpowered Alb nerfed - nerf mid blah blah blah -

saying that Mytic buggered up clerics and made them really uninteresting to play so oddly enough noone does anymore at least very rare if people still have them as their main char

so STFU

N

noaim

And it will get even harder when you cant nuke through walls.

W

warlock_es

BTW, druid is not any funnier than cleric.
In the same time, Hibernia doesnt suffer from lack of druids.

There is something wrong in Albion itself....

F

fl_gorre

Blame clerics!!!

nah kidding we still got loads of em and they are all protecting our dearly beloved teleportkeep in emain

O

old.Filip

BTW, druid is not any funnier than cleric.

those cleric's i know who have played a druid (mostly on camlann)

enjoy the druid more than the cleric ..

just the pet alone makes the druid more interesting than the cleric
imho ..

but if the druid is heal/buff spec they have the same amonth/lack of fun :eek:)

allthough in the last time i have seen more cleric's online than usual

¨Filip
Minser of HB

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by noaim
And it will get even harder when you cant nuke through walls.

The majority of albs will be looking forward to 1.60, many classes receive enough loving to more then make up for the loss of Necro bug.

Maybe it's time for you to move on...

O

old.Moriaana

....just the pet alone makes the druid more interesting than the cleric
imho ..

If you spec to be 'group friendly' you wont have a pet :p

Well you will. but it's lvl 7 :D

P.S. By group friendly I mean 'Gimp Yourself For Doing Anything But Grouping' :) Takes me 15 mins and both insta's to kill a yellow con mob in one of the new Hib dungeons. Heh and thats If I get lucky with a couple of procs from my weapon :p

O

optical-

saying that Mytic buggered up clerics and made them really uninteresting to play so oddly enough noone does anymore at least very rare if people still have them as their main char

lol!!!!!
cleric is THE best pure healing class in the game. Smite being gimped is the best thing that happened to alb, at least it forced clerics to spec for the group. and bof...... dont get me started on how uber it is.

D

Deskiziado

If nerf smite is good for albion, then give love for midgard and nerf pacification!!!!!!!!! remove insta ae mezz, ae stun and insta ae stun!!!!! that should be best that can happend to midgard.
FOR THE GLORY OF MIDGARD, NERF PACIFICATION LINE IN HEALERS

:)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Deskiziado
If nerf smite is good for albion, then give love for midgard and nerf pacification!!!!!!!!! remove insta ae mezz, ae stun and insta ae stun!!!!! that should be best that can happend to midgard.
FOR THE GLORY OF MIDGARD, NERF PACIFICATION LINE IN HEALERS

:)

god bless you sir

H

hercules-df

lol
i think i was in that so called massive zerg and there was far less than 150 albs. id say there were more mids than albs by quite a long way, you see the 150 enemys in area wouldent of been the entire zerg you fought, the alb army split up into about 6 different mini zergs, running around liek headless chickens, you prolly killed each section a few times. Now if we could get the 150 people out of avalon city at 9pm into a few of the mini zergs we may of stumbled into each other and attacked at the same time. Quite hilarious how bad tonight was in the alb frontier, after the zone crash everyone went a bit mental. arguments/ 20 people "leading" at one point there were albs running in ALL directions after someone yelled 2fg of mids near, funniest thing ive seen for a long time, yes of course the albs didnt all get back together and got farmed by those 2fg over time :D

Why cant u gits take a keep easy to get to bolg is a bit smelly farm us at close keeps plz :)

Good luck on your relic raid tonight, the way alb is defended these days we dont deserve the relics, most albs must think we are just too dam 3l33t to need em :D

T

tuathra

cleric vs druid

hi

im a druid who r having lots of fun even tho i havent specced more than 9 in my so called offensive spell line, nature affinity.

Im having such a hard time when trying 2 find out how the cleric is gimped....

some1 who plays a notbuffbot cleric, plz tell me how ur class is gimped in rvr.. which is obviously must be since albion on a raid with 100+ ppl only got 1! cleric there

This is a problem ive seen in this game pretty much since release.. albion whining that they dont have any real healers...

oh - and then a non retorical question, is the cleric heal 2 or 3 secs?

- Tuathra

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by mots
albs lost with 138 to about 60 mids =)
sheesh, what were the other 46 mids there for, to change the light bulb?

talk about overkill...

A

Agreac

Originally posted by old.Nol
sheesh, what were the other 46 mids there for, to change the light bulb?

talk about overkill...

The other 46 are buffbots parked in front of CS to rezz people. :wink:

H

hercules-df

60 my arse more like 160

theres even more there now."mids at bold"- how many. "all of them i think"

as i post this 76 ppl now attacking another alb keep.

also your rvr zerg has more ppl than is logged on in alb.

A

Aussie-

I just asked someone on <some program> about numbers
/who pennine should be 100 non anon mids :great:

gogo Easter hollidays

S

Spix

I LD / logged after you took back Renaris.. and I layed at the door for a few minutes before I LD to watch the albs beating it down and the guards reported 130+ albs, cant remember exact numbers that was reported in cg.
Did a /who pennine and got about 76 mids there, may have come more after I left.

And your not so tough now when we evolved our tactic to beat the LOS abusers, we wont let them near the keep walls and it seemed to work just fine tonight... moahahaaaaaa

Was great fun tonight anyway

/cheers

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Aussie-
I just asked someone on <some program> about numbers
/who pennine should be 100 non anon mids :great:

gogo Easter hollidays

Now yes. but in the first fight it was 64 mids versus 140 roleplaying albs :p

A

acei

It's ok, we get fixed in next patch :)

group proc heal
self melee buff
extended range and casting speed of stun

I'm sure all the clerics will return when these changes take effect :)

A

acei

Re: cleric vs druid

Originally posted by tuathra
im a druid who r having lots of fun even tho i havent specced more than 9 in my so called offensive spell line, nature affinity.

Im having such a hard time when trying 2 find out how the cleric is gimped....

some1 who plays a notbuffbot cleric, plz tell me how ur class is gimped in rvr.. which is obviously must be since albion on a raid with 100+ ppl only got 1! cleric there

This is a problem ive seen in this game pretty much since release.. albion whining that they dont have any real healers...

oh - and then a non retorical question, is the cleric heal 2 or 3 secs?
Oh please don't say druids are gimped, you even have a pet if you go "Spirits Nature"! also a castable AoE Root!

Our heal times are same as the druids, the next patch i'm hoping with the cleric improvements will put us on level with druids :) the heal proc should be VERY good i hope :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom