Alb tank pug Sat 26th Aug

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Do you still fight with ambient sounds and music on :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
sorry for the shameless bump but where are the dang videos? :D Wanna see where I've gone right/wrong already ^^

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Having upload problems, filefront is being gay. When its hosted will post a link.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/ed8600/

Apologies for the host Kir, but its all we can do atm.

:( I was going to PM the rest of the group the link, so that my noobiness wasn't on public show.

Ok, disclaimer then: This is an ed-you-kay-shun-al vid whereby I put in all the fights, to show what people could work on for the next time we run together, i.e. mistakes (mine being the most highlighted as its my PoV :p ), and fights we lost aswell as won. 'Tis definitely not an e-peen vid, for my e-peen would be shrivelled and cold if it were ;)

283MB, 19mins+ long, xvid codec. Vent in one fight, rest is my <cough> eclectic <cough> choice of music.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Bah now i remember you breaking root on those orange cons on me...not once...but TWICE :p QQ

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
was a fun night :), nice movie also

looking forward to the next time you run one of these groups :> /nudge /wink

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Think we need to work on the assists and the timing of BLs and AOE :p too much cc breaking. Still push to victory!

I'll run one next week mate :)

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
what is it with tanks breaking cc all the time!!, not pointing any fingers..... <cough> kir <cough> :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
A small side note: smite for the win! (see end of 1st fight :flame: )

Belomar

Part of the furniture
It's nasty when people release internal movies that are not meant for public use. Having said that, downloading. :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Cool movie and well-played! Didn't RR ask for evidence of anyone besides Maelstrom pwning them in the last few days? (Of course, knowing the likes of RR, they'll be whining about not having enough Baruns in the group, etc etc.)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
There were a few occasions that night whereby I broke mezz. The problem is that I have only recently respecced to a tank/caster hybrid so I'm still getting used to using both methods of locking down as many enemies as possible.

Without the vent chat, you wont be able to hear that I warned it'd happen with me playing an all out offensive strategy. Towards the end of the night rushed had started to yell 'remezzing' whenever he wanted to mezz targets which were in danger of being nuked. Don't know if I said it at the time but it helped a hell of a lot :D

Need a more regular set of groups so I can work on my problems. Downloading still at the moment and will comment more when it's complete :)

p.s. This was our first night out together too :)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Aye kir, the problem looked to be stopping the AOE focus in time if someone a tic is interrupting decides to run towards someone who is CCed, it looks tricky as there appears to be a bit of a "run-on" after the spell is stopped (not sure tho, I've tried my tic in open RvR). For the BLs its a bit more clear cut, but I've been playing my merc over the last few nights for the first time in about 7 months, and a couple of times have I dumped a Oppression/Demo as the sorc lands a blanket mezz :(

Definite calls for AOE mezzing/rooting to tell the merc/tic to hold fire help alot; I felt we started to get it together a bit more towards the end of the night and had some good fights against RR and Lanai's PuG in Breifine, but unfortunately I hadnt cleared out some previous recordings so ran out of HD space after we left Agramon.

One thing it was, was alot of fun :) More again soon :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Rushie said:
what is it with tanks breaking cc all the time!!, not pointing any fingers..... <cough> kir <cough> :D

Just watched the video through twice and only saw 2 mezz breaks on my part...rest were all already moving when they were hit :D

The end of the night in breifine was where we were working our best as a unit, it was just a shame that it happened at the end of the night, heh. Definitely need more groups of this kind soon :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Cool movie and well-played! Didn't RR ask for evidence of anyone besides Maelstrom pwning them in the last few days? (Of course, knowing the likes of RR, they'll be whining about not having enough Baruns in the group, etc etc.)

It was a RR/Greed pug and to be fair, first time that group of players played together :) Plus, they beat us aswell (as seen in the vid) so i dont realy like to get into the whole he/she owned.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, consider this proof that Armsmen are viable in FG rvr! I did love the pb demez shout they have, so handy vs instamez :)

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Just watched the video through twice and only saw 2 mezz breaks on my part...rest were all already moving when they were hit :D

The end of the night in breifine was where we were working our best as a unit, it was just a shame that it happened at the end of the night, heh. Definitely need more groups of this kind soon :D

i know u didnt do it much mate but i couldnt see whos BL's were doing it the other times so thought id pick on u :)

and yeah its a shame we didnt get the later fights recorded although andy has a recording of the 2fg we beat later in brief with vent and its funny as fuck with his drunk ramblings, ask him to send it to u :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Rushie said:
i know u didnt do it much mate but i couldnt see whos BL's were doing it the other times so thought id pick on u :)

and yeah its a shame we didnt get the later fights recorded although andy has a recording of the 2fg we beat later in brief with vent and its funny as fuck with his drunk ramblings, ask him to send it to u :)

haha excellent. I did feel sorry for the FG hibs who saw us fighting so let us be. Then saw us resting so walked away. Then came back and saw us fighting again so walked away again. :(

Some1 host the 2fg fight and message me on here :D No need to publish it, would just like to see it ^^

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:

rofl :> would like to see that also

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Oh, consider this proof that Armsmen are viable in FG rvr! I did love the pb demez shout they have, so handy vs instamez :)

It is a very nice ability but the 250 range on it means its only really effective when your group gets caught out whilst still clustered together.
Otherwise we have to choose whose most vital to stick to when we hit it.

The times when my group has lost mezz on inc and i've hit it before we've had chance to scatter is very nice though and saves the sorc's abilities for later.

The rampage debuff protection is pretty cool too but less obvious in how well its working. Next patch when its a 20 second duration it will be alot more noticeable.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
It was the other pug i was in the other week...you were on Cabby ffs Chris :p
Arumos was there though...

warkrusher

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, consider this proof that Armsmen are viable in FG rvr! I did love the pb demez shout they have, so handy vs instamez

hehe DL movie

and btw lets do this aggain hehehe /cheer for the grp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom