Alb tank pug Sat 26th Aug

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Doink-666 said:
no rejuve cleric? :eek: consider urself pwned againt anything that knows what its doing :p

You've obviously never been in a group with me and Polly healing on clerics.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Doink-666 said:
no rejuve cleric? :eek: consider urself pwned againt anything that knows what its doing :p
Sorry, but this is too good to pass up... So what do you consider a rejuv cleric as opposed to its opposite, the enh cleric? As far as I am concerned, all RvR clerics should major in enhancements, if only to be able to buff themselves as well as to provide field buffs. Personally, I like 42 enh and 33 rejuv, but I am sure the more experienced Clerics can give advice that far outweighs mine (not to mention yours).

Any numbnut knows that the recent (and the not-so-recent) heal loving made it viable to drop rejuvenation a few notches and still heal excellently and with low mana consumption.

regz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Sorry, but this is too good to pass up... So what do you consider a rejuv cleric as opposed to its opposite, the enh cleric? As far as I am concerned, all RvR clerics should major in enhancements, if only to be able to buff themselves as well as to provide field buffs. Personally, I like 42 enh and 33 rejuv, but I am sure the more experienced Clerics can give advice that far outweighs mine (not to mention yours).

Any numbnut knows that the recent (and the not-so-recent) heal loving made it viable to drop rejuvenation a few notches and still heal excellently and with low mana consumption.

most rvr clerics i get to run with have 42e for rebuffing red acuity, and they heal great to!!

polly is the exception tho, i have to keep cancelling his yellow acuity :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:

personly ive found running 1 cleirc 42 enhance for feild buffs and 1 cleirc 40/43 rejuve for healing you have the enhance cleric as the offensive cleirc buff stripping/stunning and the rejuve cleirc as the defesnive cleric and main healer! works well and keeps my merc alive against some of the hardest groups :fluffle: catherine

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
errm id say going over 33 rejuv is just a nice excuse to be lazy and have less buttons to press. it's more then enough to keep people alive and missing out on the best specshears is, well, silly.

only thing i would change in daemyr's setup is a friar instead of a pala (endbuff + end3 pots > regular end by a longshot), make sure one of the mercs is 42 shield so you can swap the armsman to be a theurg or cabalist.

but then again, everything depends on the teamwork, so it's mostly knowing/hoping with which people you can form a nice group rather then teamwork. gl with group :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to play my theurg if spot not filled :)

Delira, Fully templated, ml0 (due to lazyness), can use voicecoms

Dex5, Mom4, wp4, acuity3, mcl1

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to play on theurg or merc but no can do saturday :<

Do another 1 in weekday imo :p

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
errm id say going over 33 rejuv is just a nice excuse to be lazy and have less buttons to press. it's more then enough to keep people alive and missing out on the best specshears is, well, silly.

I doubt if it means less buttons to press, in fact main healer type clerics can have enough buttons for various cures, and unlike shear specc people, they might have to use different spells in different scenarios to save power...

But real high rejuv is better as a PVE specc and maybe for bigger battlegroups, where field buffing, shears, etc aren't as important...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Esselinithia said:
I doubt if it means less buttons to press, in fact main healer type clerics can have enough buttons for various cures, and unlike shear specc people, they might have to use different spells in different scenarios to save power...

But real high rejuv is better as a PVE specc and maybe for bigger battlegroups, where field buffing, shears, etc aren't as important...

It so is less buttons to press :p I've played both mate. The cure NS at 40R is gimped aswell, such slow cast speed compared to the perfector cure NS.

Dont want a reaver when i can have a Tic tbh.

Nice one on theurg, no worries about the ML i suppose, as long as the petspam is fine.

Pally is fine and its a guildy so i'm guarenteed decent BG :p

Just need a hybrid Armsman now, BG spec would be nice but not totally needed.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Esselinithia said:
Geez, people will argue over the simplest things here. Who the heck talked about PvE in this thread? No one.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
In an Alb group with 3 nuking casters, my combat buffs pwn yours Polly :p

PS. If anyone can get in touch with Warkrusher i'd be much obliged!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Cle Daemyr RR10
Cle Polly RR9
Arms Warkrusher RR9
Pally Exemplar RR5
Merc Taen RR7
Tic Kirennia RR8
Sorc Rushed RR11
Theurg Delira RR10

Good RRs in there too, on the support classes anyway.
FG :) cya in Snowdonia before 7GMT on Sat!

regz

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Cle Daemyr RR10
Cle Polly RR9
Arms Warkrusher RR9
Pally Exemplar RR5
Merc Taen RR7
Tic Kirennia RR8
Sorc Rushed RR11
Theurg Delira RR10

polly wishes he was rr9 tho! :m00:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
swords said:
Cle Daemyr RR10
Cle Polly RR9
Arms Warkrusher RR9
Pally Exemplar RR5
Merc Taen RR7
Tic Kirennia RR8
Sorc Rushed RR11
Theurg Delira RR10

oi! I'm rr9 ffs, even though no-one gave me a grats thread!
sad-smiley-047.gif
sad-smiley-047.gif
sad-smiley-047.gif

swords

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
oi! I'm rr9 ffs, even though no-one gave me a grats thread!
sad-smiley-047.gif
sad-smiley-047.gif
sad-smiley-047.gif

Cle Daemyr RR10
Cle Polly RR8 (NOOB)
Arms Warkrusher RR9
Pally Exemplar RR5
Merc Taen RR7
Tic Kirennia RR9 (GRATZ)
Sorc Rushed RR11
Theurg Delira RR10

Appollo

Part of the furniture
8L7 FFS! for what i lack in rr's i make up in rezzes, and general Andy abuse.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hahaha that was class, letting Ging die for the heal rps :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
well if your short a merc or need a merc rep martok signing up :fluffle:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Starting to meet now, im sat waiting in Snowdonia.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the group all, worked realy well and i had alot of fun. As a treat, we recorded some nice fights and will hopefully host them soon, will be a good Agramon showcase :)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Thanks for the group all, worked realy well and i had alot of fun. As a treat, we recorded some nice fights and will hopefully host them soon, will be a good Agramon showcase :)

Aye, cheers all, was mucho fun:)

Sadly for what fraps footage I managed to get, the vent hasnt come out at all, too much interference (sounds like someone attacking a badly-tuned radio with a rasp :( ).... but even worse, you'll have to put up with my... eclectic.... taste in music instead.

If anyone else managed to capture any, let me know; I'll probably slap something quick together tomorrow inbetween taking a hammer to my soundcard :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom