Alb stealthers

T

talivarevil

Am i truly that good that u feel the need to team up with each other to kill me or is it a simple case of cowardice or lack of skills?
And yes i died and im bored and i want ppl to start argueing :)

T

talivarevil

P.S this applies to nearly all the so called uber stealthers cept a few who know who i mean :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by talivarevil
P.S this applies to nearly all the so called uber stealthers cept a few who know who i mean :)

I know who you mean :great:

T

talivarevil

Its simple really 90% of alb stealthers are subconciously admitting Bm>infils/minstrels ina 1 on 1 unbuffed fight and since we classed as 1 of worst classes in gmae that says alot :)

Y

yog-hurt

talivar ! obviously im in the other 10%!

A

adari

We group up because we like to camp together, and yes you are a very good BM and I enjoy fighting you, whether you kill me or i kill you ;)

O

old.Sko

Err, assasins are classes designed to kill fast, not provide fancy duelling expierence to bored blademasters. No if it takes 2 people to take you out in set timeframe so be it.

T

talivarevil

thats ok so u all basicly admit 1 on 1 unbuffed bm>infil/minstrel :)
Yet still ppl say we worst class lol :)

O

old.Sko

Worst tank class my friend, worst tank class. Why play BM if you can pick zerk ? :p

T

talivarevil

Cus i can solo almost all tank classes especially zerks?:)

O

old.Sko

The latter i hardly believe, as its far easier to gank solo bm than solo zerk for infi.

K

Kagato.

Cus i can solo almost all tank classes especially zerks?:)

Sounds like we need to do some more dueling.

T

talivarevil

maybe u never tried to solo a bm sko or a good 1 at least and yes kagato we should duel more after all its 1 of the secret reasons for the thread :)

A

Aussie-

am i the only stealther who can kill him 1o1? ;p

F

Flimgoblin

2h hurts when all you've got to defend with is parry.

BMs might do better - they have half-decent evade.

F

froler-mid

Am i truly that good that u feel the need to team up with each other to kill me or is it a simple case of cowardice or lack of skills?
And yes i died and im bored and i want ppl to start argueing :)

its teh skills

T

Trinilim

ok, so lemme get this straight

a group of infils kills you

therefore, you get the pig-headed idea that you must be god and infils have to group to kill you?

infils group up to kill anything, shadowzergs, multiple people, etc. And if you come running along, hey, they'll kill you too. You're no different then the other RPs.

Arrogant little man

:kissit:

O

old.Sko

maybe u never tried to solo a bm sko or a good 1 at least and yes kagato we should duel more after all its 1 of the secret reasons for the thread :)
Tali i did, i did ;) Tell you a secret - my favorite place is camping behild Bolg, waiting for hibs to arrive in macha :)
With good crush bm (like maha) its really 50/50 unbuffed without perf- things come down to last lucky hit/crit if i choose not to kite. If perf landed, you should hope that IP is up otherwise - on missed perf you have a good chance to kill attacker :)
With zerk kiting is mandatory, unless you're duoing.

J

Jergiot

funny u should say that talivar, only times u killed me u outnumbered me 3 to 1 :[

but then if its 1on1 u usually go down pretty fast even when u use ur ip

yes i stand behind a tree and shot him =P

T

talivarevil

jerigot u only killed me 1 on 1 once and u are always buffed :)

O

old.Sko

Erm loff, i killed two champs once - one LW and one SS . So what ?

O

old.Sko

Umm ask Malevolencia on prydwen if she remembers duoing with Hibiki and killing certain green dorf in bowl. After which she sit down and got perfed.

L

lofff

Obviously u aint getting it. Usually the gimps are the ones on the keyboard (not just a class/spec) so i dont really know about those champs u talk about (think malevo is a high rank luri), i talk about my experiences. In the screenie i get jumped by 2 infils (rr6 and rr5), its not that i "jump em from stealth while they are sitting resting from other combat"

Topic is about stealthers teaming up in the gorge, i got jumped by 2 of em right outside ligen and killed em both wo need of RAs.

U pa'd a sitting lurichamp (prolly cd landed before he could stand up been that way a v.easy kill) and then u killed an s/s gimp... :great:

O

old.Sko

Exactly loff :) I`m just talking that screenie doesnt tell how combat was intiated. Maybe it was you who jumped infis while they were busy spamming stealth button after kill :)
But sure sometimes things goes wrong and you loose even if you get the jump and with champ its even worse due to fact that once you engaged him you cannot run until one of you dead.

L

lofff

hehe, agreed tho, i just got jumped (and surprised) by them both, one of em missed pa tho, the point is they jumped and both died "easily".. usually jumper wins ;)

Anyway ive gotten killed by single infil while resting from a fight in a non-safe area ;& (pa+cd+... while sitting = cough* cant use purge while sitting..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom