Alb stealthers

A

Aussie-

that infilttttrattoorrrrr guy is a complete noob
i bet he still plays with those shiny glowing swords

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by talivarevil
Am i truly that good that u feel the need to team up with each other to kill me or is it a simple case of cowardice or lack of skills?
And yes i died and im bored and i want ppl to start argueing :)

Press O, mark a fellow realm mate, press invite, now you're grouped. Go find some soloers...

P

Pin

Re: Re: Alb stealthers

Originally posted by Chenuba

Press O, mark a fellow realm mate, press invite, now you're grouped. Go find some soloers...

Not fun.

I prefer to say no to invites and go off to find pairs.

S

skile

Is this a joke? Do you think we form a stealthteam JUST to get you. A stealth team with a minstrel is both good fg vs fg as well as farming rp's off soloers, small grps. So why not?

T

talivarevil

I was asking why when solo they almost never attack, they wave\they kiss\they cry if u find em but the 2nd another turns up they atatck. The point was is it the classes thats gimped,the lack of skill,or lack of confidence because as stated a million times BM are one of if not the worst class in game(so ppl say). It seems many of you just took it for an ego thread when it wasnt meant as 1. Simple question If class A(bm) is gimped why wont classes B,C,D(stealthers) etc try to solo em

P

Pin

I was asking why when solo they almost never attack, they wave\they kiss\they cry if u find em but the 2nd another turns up they atatck. The point was is it the classes thats gimped,the lack of skill,or lack of confidence because as stated a million times BM are one of if not the worst class in game(so ppl say). It seems many of you just took it for an ego thread when it wasnt meant as 1. Simple question If class A(bm) is gimped why wont classes B,C,D(stealthers) etc try to solo em

Most likely (as you said) down to the individual playing them.

Also could be that it's a long and slow walk back to the gorge for them if they do lose, so they only pick easy fights.

(Very boring way to play the game).

K

K0nah

i had fun pissing about with cjkace near ligen yesterday on my scout, popping a couple arrows into him then restealthing moving and doing it again /kiss etc, its a laugh. when scouty is 50 ill take u both on solo (one at a time tho ofc) ;)

if i can get any non-shield class to use ip before they reach me i got half a chance way i see it.

and get that goddamn sack full of chips off ur shoulder tali ;)

K

Kagato.

Only the heavily buff-botted ones will attack solo, and immediatly sprint of the second it doesn't go there way.

Or what I tend to see more off, one will attack, and when they start losing the 2 others who kept out the way help them out. Which always seems to be SB's I find, you all probably know the ones lol.
Funnily enough the few NS's that have a go don't seem to do this as much and actually stand and fight (briefly), which at least has some honour.

and yes kagato we should duel more after all its 1 of the secret reasons for the thread

Typical, and I just got rid of all my passive RA's for IP and Det 4 last night too, and remapped my keyboard, with TW the odds will be in your favour but should be fun :D

A

Aussie-

Talivar is smart , he uses face and engage !

@ Tali: you should know that emotions are only meant to keep you at a certain place. Time for the stealther to ask for help :<

A

Aussie-

anyway Tali, you are blunt(vunrable vs scout/mincer/scout), have more hps, same weaponskill as a buffed infil, better armor.
I'm sure you hurt ;)

J

Jergiot

i may have killed u only once 1on1, but u killed me 0 in 1on1 :>
and yes talivar hits god damn hard :[

and why is ur ip always up? hax! -_-

T

talivarevil

hehe jerigot with ppl like u i dare not leave home without it :))

L

lofff

nerf jergiot, he critted my bard for 946dmg..

S

skile

Originally posted by Kagato.

Only the heavily buff-botted ones will attack solo, and immediatly sprint of the second it doesn't go there way.

Or what I tend to see more off, one will attack, and when they start losing the 2 others who kept out the way help them out. Which always seems to be SB's I find, you all probably know the ones lol.
Funnily enough the few NS's that have a go don't seem to do this as much and actually stand and fight (briefly), which at least has some honour.

Typical, and I just got rid of all my passive RA's for IP and Det 4 last night too, and remapped my keyboard, with TW the odds will be in your favour but should be fun :D

Envenom and his friend didn't :eek:. He missed PA or what ever he was doing. I missed my first slam. and he did maybe 10% dmg to me and i got the 2nd one in. And not poisoned = meaning crit + normalshot. And out of the blue, his ns friend turns up :eek:.

Love to meet envenom again, last time i faced him alone i got interuptbugg after slam and had to ran. And he catched me.

V

Vasconcelos

Met ya once in Odins near apk, i thought: hey a friendly bm (guess u was looking for duels), unstealthed, /wave /salute /beckon...... TOTALLY OWNED by ya, released n learnt the lesson: never atack RR6 bm wo PA or buffs (even with PA+CD high rank bms r dangerous if they got IP/Purge) . Maybe that explains why lonely infils don´t use to atack you in fair fights.

And btw, bm/zerker r one of the hardest enemies for infils (assuming no buffs involved oc)

O

old.Sko

Its like duels with mercs - try some - fights are quite inpredictable and vary greatly from fight to fight. Though my most fun duel was with polearms. On the last bits of health (i`m about 90%) he gets defenders rage/revenge in and whack-whack - dead infi :)

A

Alpha Male

hmm

Dont worry Talivar ill keep you company in the gorge, but dont be surprised if i dont always attack..when you come out your RA's are all up...im constantly fighting so mine arent often all up =)

On a kinda side note, it doesnt pay for a soloer to always attack you in Gorge, because they are there to fight and kill for as long as possible, not fight once and use all RA's because you have them up, then die in the next fight because his opponent/s IP'd.

S

StormriderX

Had some 3 way fun with jox/vesta/lunita omw to suicide at amg just now - saw jox ran in started hitting, his fellow sb joins in while he runs off then alb teams up on me too ^^. Ip+purged+fa used in that fight - was a whole lot of fun heh. Lunita got pwned and yielded 700rps :). Would have finished her earlier if I wasnt on wrong qbar trying to charge/engage her instead of fireblade combo :p. Shame I didnt have any hp/end potions to finish jox off as vesta ran away :p

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by lofff

nerf his buffbot then, just nerf :wall:

hum actually m8, the dmg is not that much lower unbuffed, just dont stand still, ever, cant crit if u move, even if its just a little.

J

jox

Originally posted by stormriderx
Had some 3 way fun with jox/vesta/lunita omw to suicide at amg just now - saw jox ran in started hitting, his fellow sb joins in while he runs off then alb teams up on me too ^^. Ip+purged+fa used in that fight - was a whole lot of fun heh. Lunita got pwned and yielded 700rps :). Would have finished her earlier if I wasnt on wrong qbar trying to charge/engage her instead of fireblade combo :p. Shame I didnt have any hp/end potions to finish jox off as vesta ran away :p

Yeah, you were a hard sucker, I DoTed you 3 times :p
Mutch fun thou

O

old.LandShark

Cba really all of this thread, but in case no-one has said it yet...
Nothing has been proved except that light tanks v stealthers = nasty fight for the stealther
>_<

Users who are viewing this thread