Alb skill in emain

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
FYI Erodafire's Haters

You don't make loads of rps by being crap and moving with a zerg
Eroda has made a nice group that work well together, if her group sees a FG of albs losing to a FG of mids should they run by and let the mids rest? Hell no you guys add like mad.

QQ
You do, look at Rambo. And FYI, the few times I´ve met Erodafira, she ran 1fg of GoP with a tankbased AoD group running just outside clip range :m00: Erodafira has become another word for zerg, just like Steveh :)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
hehe this thread is really funny, isnt it ? everything is paying the same for the game, if we make a zerg to beat everyone, u can shut up, and go to xp or go to other place, or make counter zerg. u dont like ? who the hell cares ? :kissit: nobody. everybody zerg, mids and hibs and albs too. Yes I personally dont really like the zergs , but can I do anything against it except making a counter-zerg or comeing here to whine about I am so ubah but cant fight because of zerg ? no I cant. live with it or go to other server. but these whines are ... disgusting. "yay yay mom I got zerged by evul alb/mid/hib " its soo pitiful isnt it ? :) stop whineing pls :) I can ask u not to zerg but I wont because we zerg too and u wont do what I ask so just come out and play :cheers:

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
I blame Steveh, that guy is a disgrace to rr8. Never seen him running less then 2fg and tonight he was in the middle of 4-5fg zergs.

What a retard. Bring out his head on a platter and maybe we can all have some fun.

omg open your eyes mr.

If you meet with us at amg or hmg its not change anything becouse all group passed it if they wanna join to RvR.you reach that point in bad time m8.
all port ,porting in one time all groups buff up nearly the same time and all group reach the mg's nearly in the same time.all i can say dont go closer to the milegates if you wanna avoid the zerg.

AoD always run with one fg opted tank group and we trying ( its hard i know and you know to ) avoid the zerg.

Use HW more we always start there with one fg or come and drink with me .Im a frendly people but i bigger then you :) :cheers:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
omg! i got run over by a fg, i was solo!!! they were zerging... imo its the same... if a fg get run over by 3 fg's, or if a solo get run over by a fg... but dont see people whining when they get beaten by fg+... or wait... thats what this thread was about, wasnt it? it wasnt a whine about how much skills albs have, or how much you want to praise the almighty albs :(
btw... wonder why Maelstorm posted that they needed folks for 2fg runs, or why i died in emain ½ hour ago by 2 fg mids Oo

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
NecromancerBane said:
have to admit using /assist %t /stick + anytime style needs masses of skill :flame:

have to admid using instawin button on bd needs loads of skill :<

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
Use HW more we always start there with one fg or come and drink with me .Im a frendly people but i bigger then you :) :cheers:
Well, Im not sure whether Steveh bigger than you guys, but he defo can eat more than you. :D

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Ive played in erodas grp a lot recently, and i can safely say we dont zerg.

Last night HDS were runningin HW with 2fgs, so we had to get some help of a random grp of albs (6 albs, 1 of which was an inf, and another a 38 friar i think.

As soon as we found out they'd stopped running 2fg we split from the other grp.

And also we grp'd with some other albs in odins because we heard "a lot of mids" were camping the mmg. We go through to find were still horribly outnumbered and died. We didnt call upon a 3rd FG to go through and kill them, we just went elsewhere.

If this grp is ever seen running more than a FG, 99% of the time we didnt ask them to come. They usually follow us and sometimes even after we ask they wont leave us alone. The other 1% of the time is when we've no other choices, but to log off and admit defeat to the zerg, or just try to kill them, so we can enjoy the game.

Anyway.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Erm.... Where on Prydwen and in daoc instructions does it say you have to run in 1fg and only do 1fg vs 1fg?

Even my guild has started doing this and its stupid. its realm vs realm ffs not 1fg vs 1fg.

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Toxx said:

The irony of that statement is so crushing. Bloody brilliant mate, can I quote that in my signature? I'm sure most Middies will find that hilarious! :)

On a serious note, was the zerg intentional or not? Of course we can't be certain but, judging by the frequency of /as messages reporting (for example): "Erodafire and the usual zerg in Odin's", I'd guess some and some.

Of course it's just typical Alb mentality to zerg, so you can't really blame one individual! :)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
To steveh -- i never said ur guild zergs, ur alliance zergs. AoD runs tank group, Erodazergfa runs mage group. U run just out of cliprange of each other. Even though ur still shit at it ^^ casting pet > kamikaze ice wizard

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Bone_Idle said:
Erm.... Where on Prydwen and in daoc instructions does it say you have to run in 1fg and only do 1fg vs 1fg?

Even my guild has started doing this and its stupid. its realm vs realm ffs not 1fg vs 1fg.

right on the spot m8. Imo rvrgrps should decide a spot in rvr thats unused(they r out there believe me) and meet there if they wanna do 1fg vs 1fg.
This game was not made for that only, but heck its their choice
/em hands beer to all them rvr-guilds :cheers:

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
hmm
i was under the impression that u are hostile towards the other realms, meaning kill on sight
so claiming the other realms are lame and stupid if they kill ya? its the point of the game!?

Now, if u dont like the game and the dynamics(like getting killed/zerged)
then u must fell pretty dumb paying 12€ a month for playing it, if u do like playing it, what are u all whining about, you enjoy it right.

And dont tell me how to play the game, i pay 12€ a month for having abit of fun(in zergs if i like) and there is nothing anyone from the other realms can do about it

The amount of whine on these boards are just sick´... :(

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
WHO FUCKING CUNTING CARES xD

(these zerg whines are silly and when the others try to say they aren't ever in one when they have been :twak: )

Marius

Fledgling Freddie
Toxx said:

Last night HDS were runningin HW with 2fgs, so we had to get some help of a random grp of albs (6 albs, 1 of which was an inf, and another a 38 friar i think.

they ran 2fg cause of u not the other way around!

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Seriousely m8, if you think thats bad, goto Hib/Exc, make a lvl 20 bard, and goto emain and peak time ;o its like .. :eek7: theres like 7-9fg's of albs running in 1 big zerg, and thats skillfull :p.

Tsalin

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to me that the albs/hibs are getting a hell of a lot ov Rp's from us mids... Simply because we are the gentlemenly realm and wont go out with more than 1fg can we are better than the guys who run 2fg etc etc, this infact is weakening the mid realm as the other realms constantly gain higher RR, The albs/hibs kill us in ne way they can WE ARE THE ENEMY and after all this is WAR, They can not be held to blame for our inabilty to unite.

I am not suggesting that mid runs zergs everywhere, Jus that when 2 fg albs/hibs wipe a fg ov mids at a milegate, we then as mids realise unity is the key and a battlegroup ov our own is needed to fight these foes.

As to the 3fg Random mids on sunday, I Enjoyed being the Ma and Sticky for that battlegroup.. That battlegroup was formed because ov the 2fg albs runnin 2getha early afternoon, I myself was tired ov gettin ganked on my usually peacefull sunday afternoon, So me and a guildy formed a 2fg BG only to get added on by Atlest 6 infs when combat came around, So New plan we Run 3fg... This was not a zerg imo It was 3fg mids going to fight 2fg albs and inf adds(the realm with 3 str relics) It was Fun and i had a great day with the large grps ov hibs around made for many largescale battles

To all u solo/fg albs/hibs who met the 3fg mids n felt hard done to I apologise, but look to ur own realm for answers as to why it happened not to ours.

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Marius said:
they ran 2fg cause of u not the other way around!

We got to HW for our first run last night, and ran into a FG of them, and a second grp about 10seconds behind them... that was our first run, so ur mixing us with a diff grp :p

Oh and help yourself to that quote d3k49w34253e2rlol whatever your name is.

Opin

Fledgling Freddie
When you saw us first Shimm where LD Cia was LD and was just about to dissapear and Hemo was just back from a LD with no buffs, needless to say we where about to get slaughtered and tank group saw our deathspam and added. They ran again right after, we never intended to run 2fg that night but at the end we had to :/

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
d34k said:
Of course it's just typical Alb mentality to zerg, so you can't really blame one individual! :)

and its probably the mid mentality to say they got zerged when they get their asses kicked by a 8-people-fg

I

Ironica

My experience on last nights RvR were quite different than usual tbh:
1) come in emain > 3+ fg albs camping amg
2) come in odins > 3+ fg albs camping amg
3) come in hw > nothing happens
4) after grouping up with another mid GG in odins wiped the 3+ fg at amgO twice.. they stopped showing up (killed some loose hib / alb groups too)
5) after a long and .. quite fun / unbeleivable day of RvR, getting a blowout in emain .. Got wiped at amg by 4+ fg albs .. again
6) mids all ported at the same time one time, about 4fg it has been... we all go out mpk at the same time oO We run into 2fg albs, kill them, another fg albs, kill then, another 2fg albs, kill them.. another fg hibs if i recall well, then we came at AMG, oh blimey, 3fg albs, killed them, 2fg hibs added in the fight, got killed, and then another fg albs showed up..

Point 6 was about 9k RP in 15 minutus.. albs outnumbered mids, mids wiped albs and adding hibs.. think we got a hang on killing theurgs yesterday :cheers:

Anyway, the last fight (whoich lasted from mpk to MMG, then we went to AMG to continue the battle) was the most fun :) zerg vs zerg vs zerg.. All night it has been zerg vs fg mostly by albs, with some hib FGs wiping zergs..

the night ended for me in that great fight, enjoyed it, but should happen not more than once each patch imo .. and not all day .. /kick excal players bringing zerging to pry :(

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Ironica said:
6) mids all ported at the same time one time, about 4fg it has been... we all go out mpk at the same time oO We run into 2fg albs, kill them, another fg albs, kill then, another 2fg albs, kill them.. another fg hibs if i recall well, then we came at AMG, oh blimey, 3fg albs, killed them, 2fg hibs added in the fight, got killed, and then another fg albs showed up..

Point 6 was about 9k RP in 15 minutus.. albs outnumbered mids, mids wiped albs and adding hibs.. think we got a hang on killing theurgs yesterday :cheers:

Anyway, the last fight (whoich lasted from mpk to MMG, then we went to AMG to continue the battle) was the most fun :) zerg vs zerg vs zerg.. All night it has been zerg vs fg mostly by albs, with some hib FGs wiping zergs..

Wtf are you mids whining about then that youre all xD and albs wtfpwn

MrDee

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
WHO FUCKING CUNTING CARES xD

(these zerg whines are silly and when the others try to say they aren't ever in one when they have been :twak: )

ROFL m8 took the words outta me mouth

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
the mere mention of either steveh or eroda being in a zone always means its zerged by albs

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
the mere mention of either steveh or eroda being in a zone always means its zerged by albs

muhahaha I only hear it from radarlast/maelstrom members, its really funny, but as I said u can shut up or come out and try to play instead of whining like a baby :flame:

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Only just read this thread hence the late reply but christ, its some heavy whine.

For a start, i can assure u i dont organise huge packs of albs that roam the frontiers. Anyone that has run in our group could tell u this.
Anyway, wtf would i want to get 200rps from a dull and boring fight where an enemy group is cut down in seconds?

Been running as 1fg for at least the last 3-4months (and nearly all my rps have come from this) whereever it is possible. Yes before that i used to be in huge packs of albs in hadrians but only cos i seemed to be the only active wizard in rvr and thus died in seconds in a 1fg vs 1fg situation.

Sometimes in fights, other other groups add, some stealthers might pop out but thats the way the game is and theres nothing anyone can do about it. All the crying about it, is just childish (but funny :p)

Had some good fights with Animus guild group over the last few days (1fg vs 1fg), as well as several others. They could tell u we weren't running in a mass zerg but im sure the whiners wont bother to ask else they might have nothing to cry about :p

Cue whines about killing people in df, wizard being such an easy class to play and keep defences. QQ etc in advance.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Uberlama said:
muhahaha I only hear it from radarlast/maelstrom members, its really funny, but as I said u can shut up or come out and try to play instead of whining like a baby :flame:

did i say there was anything wrong with steveh zergs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom