Alb skill in emain

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
acc 1: Zorena Soth,RG, JH (sold)
acc 2: Ilmather [serving JH] (given away)
acc 3
: Fotm overpowered Healbot Anyu Z of Albion.

^^ OLD SIG
new_____
Before to be fotm [Zorena] of Jh midgard,
Now gimpy alb [Anyu] who zerg and uses bof.

God damn it, man, fix your disgusting quote, it's hurting my eyes more than the actual colours would have! :)

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
rvr is always zerged on patchdays....... 221 albs in emain yesterday on excalibur..........

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, we ran in odins yesterday and met fg after fg after fg... albs and hibs.
A lot were out.

First impressions :

Theurgs are now added to the list of overpowered albs imo.
Savages kill themselves quite quick now.
BoF still shrugging off almost all damage so hasnt changed a lot.
Debuff nukes still make me use ip before my health drops below 50% or i'm too late.
My skald has now 75extra hp and shouts better :).
Still looking for those guys of legend, Thanes, havent seen one.
/hood is great :clap:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
I blame Steveh, that guy is a disgrace to rr8. Never seen him running less then 2fg and tonight he was in the middle of 4-5fg zergs.

What a retard. Bring out his head on a platter and maybe we can all have some fun.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
I blame Steveh, that guy is a disgrace to rr8. Never seen him running less then 2fg and tonight he was in the middle of 4-5fg zergs.

What a retard. Bring out his head on a platter and maybe we can all have some fun.

lol relax dude ;p

i usually see steveh in 1fg tbh.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
That picture can hardly be called a zerg. Tried exa? You get screenshots like that on any random night 5 hours after primetime.
What you guys need is some avoid zerg skills.

I ran around with my guild yesterday and we met 3Fg albs once. Rest was all FG's.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
I think my group found you from time to time, but at no point did we run as 4fg. Neither did we see an entire force of 4fg mids at any time. Only point where we were more than 1fg was when we ran for a few minutes with Maelstrom to find a 3-4fg zerg of albs who just killed Everlast. After those minutes, we hadn't found albs, and split up again.

If you did in fact see 4fg mids my same words from above counts for them. Shame on them, and shame on anyone else who zerges deliberatedly and uneccessarily, mids, albs and hibs alike. It ruins the game.

'Nuff said!
Agreed however you have to take into account popular areas and bottlenecks. The sshot in the 1st post is a milegate. Omg more than 1fg at a milegate, who'd have thought that :p

I was the inf with speeedy last night, was bored, got zerged in HW by a grp of 7 mids (random grp but considering there was 1hib and 2 albs was a bit zzzzz) so we went odins for a while. Had alot of fun and there were 3-4 fg mids around. Sure you ran in 1fg however quite often we'd see more than one fg at a milegate at the same time. It happens.

Can apply the same to monday night too. Went emain for an hour before a sidi raid, there were 5fg mids (no joke) on alb side of amg. Due to the small area albs were getting steam rollered by 1-2fg adds on every fight. In the end albs just sat at apk and came out with 3fg themselves. Zergs tend to start when one realm has too many numbers in a zone compared to the other 2 realms. The same applies to most stealth zergs. The other realms get run over alot then come back with more ppl. The guys on the recieving end of this dont come back as 1fg and we have a zergy night of rvr.

Will have been worse because of patch day too. Everyone wanting to see what new stuff is like. Earth theurgs look fun though, I believe that lvl48 pet is mach5? :rolleyes: A lvl40 pet hits my cloth wearing necro for over 300 so think I really should get last 10 levels on theurg :D

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
During primetime, you should expect to get zerged or adds at a milegates. 2fg is nothing to whine about. All the mids who've complained about alb zergs in this thread, might want to explain why these 3fg were moving together during primetime Emain rvr.

Obviously I edited the pic, because mids never zerg :eek7:
Even two nights ago, I imagined 2fg mids zerging emain at 3am... and it didn't happen that we killed them with 1fg... twice

You have every right to make threads like these, because mids never zerg!

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
Even two nights ago, I imagined 2fg mids zerging emain at 3am... and it didn't happen that we killed them with 1fg... twice!

You aren't allowed to whine about a 2fg zerg you can kill with 1fg tbh!! Only appreciate them and the nice rps they give.

Just think if you'd met them 1fg at a time you would have totally owned them, now at least they gave a fight...

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
lol relax dude ;p

i usually see steveh in 1fg tbh.

Must be long ago, zergs in odin normal gets a nick name edofire etc well last 2 weeks is been called steveh zerg inc from atk.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Zapsi said:
Must be long ago, zergs in odin normal gets a nick name edofire etc well last 2 weeks is been called steveh zerg inc from atk.

Erodafira always run 1fg ;/

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Heheh, it's true... "Erodafire" has become a synonym for "zerg" in Midgard. Unfortunate way to earn a reputation imo...

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
d34k said:
Heheh, it's true... "Erodafire" has become a synonym for "zerg" in Midgard. Unfortunate way to earn a reputation imo...

Is that because Erodafira has been in groups which has wiped Mid Zergs upto 40-50 people? :p So it's like...oh shit...must make bigger zerg...

Chxz

Fledgling Freddie
i never normally post on threads such as these, but......
It seems most must run around wearing blinkers.
Most albs/mids/hibs run as 1 fgs, but....
at prime time on any given night, there is around 2-4 fgs enemy of either realm in Hw/odins (enemy being alb/mids/hibs)
making alot of ppl the said zones,
as the groups tend to only run from pk to pk, it is not a very large area, making for many times groups are with in sight of each other. Add stealthers at mg`s relaying enemy movements and numbers, everyone seems to get bunched up.

I do not like the zergs, i like 1 fg vs 1fg as most seem to, but u can only blame the amout of ppl who RvR now ( most ppl having more then one lvl 50 character now).

HW/Odins always use to be nice places to RvR as 1 fg of random ppl, But Emain has become overloaded with ppl, the so called elite group are visiting the less used RvR zones of HW/Odins. Random group now now needing more the a fg to compete against them, and it is esculating all the time.
We can only hope the new frontiers will have the RvR spreadout over larger area`s, as it is for the numbers of ppl who RvR now the area`s are to small, fg after fg tripping over each other , search in the same area`s as everyone else for enemy.

Well that is how i see it, i am sure others may disagree :)

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
d34k said:

I thought that was Steveh?

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
I know Erodafire's reputation is a bit dodgy, but in his defense I must say that the last few times our group has run into him, he's been in a good caster group, and not in a zerg. Neither did they seem to call for adds when we have fought his group.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Funny mids saying we zerg after emain last night :)

1FG mids AMG
2FG mids AMG need help
My God The zerg is here!
5FG's mids Lag is too much!

Random groups adding is one thing, 3FG's adding is something else :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
FYI Erodafire's Haters

You don't make loads of rps by being crap and moving with a zerg
Eroda has made a nice group that work well together, if her group sees a FG of albs losing to a FG of mids should they run by and let the mids rest? Hell no you guys add like mad.

QQ

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
roflmao, Steveh's zerg, how funny. We always start with 1fg, but when we found a 2+ fgs we call reinforcements, after that you whine about zerg, it's simple silly.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Funny mids saying we zerg after emain last night :)

1FG mids AMG
2FG mids AMG need help
My God The zerg is here!
5FG's mids Lag is too much!

Random groups adding is one thing, 3FG's adding is something else :)

It's called tactics. When we do it it's called zerg. When hibs do it it's called realmwide event.

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Is that because Erodafira has been in groups which has wiped Mid Zergs upto 40-50 people?

Sadly, no. Have a cookie. :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom