Alb skill in emain

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yes thats right we suck, we run in 1fg+ and we suck :< mids never does, thank god... .... ... ... ... ... ... ..

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
*YAWN* unless more albs learn to play without a crew of 20 bum chums with them your gonna end up dueling all day.. pryd is ruined, hope ur proud

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
Went to emain, died to the zerg went to Odins and died to yet another alb zerg... :m00:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
mikey said:
*YAWN* unless more albs learn to play without a crew of 20 bum chums with them your gonna end up dueling all day.. pryd is ruined, hope ur proud

/flex, im very proud, but dont see why we did it? :eek:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Old.Ilum said:
lol m8, you got boned.

The truth is strong in this one

Aoln said:
Bonedancer talking of skills ;)

And this one

attachment.php

Never happened to me ever tbh. Not once have i been zerged in emain when solo, nope not never.

:touch:

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I bet the BD pet wiped out half a group after that SS though. :)

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Fgs, its 2fg roleplayers, get an opted group, kill em, loads of rp

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho rocks and is a good player.

I blame the hib zergs tbh, always zergy and hibbish!

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Boring said:
And today in Odin's Gate they did. More like triple. A man of his words.

Hahaha and look at your mid 3fgs 3 times in a row :twak:

Seems people think my joke was actually serious :m00:

Cornell you rocked too!

10 savage assist train owned me 3 times 8]]]]]]

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Hahaha and look at your mid 3fgs 3 times in a row :twak:

Seems people think my joke was actually serious :m00:

Cornell you rocked too!

10 savage assist train owned me 3 times 8]]]]]]

Where you born thick, or did it take practise? only that many mids because if we go there as 1fg, which is the mid way [we like a fight, not a computer freezing zergwar cartoon] then we get trampled by an army of albs!!

Is there only one alb that knows the frontier maps?! realm sticky?! i guess he'd be the one with the radar eh :touch:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
mikey said:
Where you born thick, or did it take practise? only that many mids because if we go there as 1fg, which is the mid way [we like a fight, not a computer freezing zergwar cartoon] then we get trampled by an army of albs!!

Is there only one alb that knows emain?! realm sticky?!

Were your born with eyes in your ass?might not of been your mids but we got zerged 3 times not like i care anyway, so fo.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Glyph said:
Fgs, its 2fg roleplayers, get an opted group, kill em, loads of rp

Uhm look closer and you'll see PE guys there... Lion knight Alerion knight etc...

So yea in other words 2fg roleplayers :)

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Im offended on behalf of albion.....That there my friend is not even a fg albs :clap:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight's frontier action was ridiculous, to be serious. I don't care who zergs, I know albs do, I know mids do, and I know hibs do, but for some reason, tonight was an obscene showcase of these things:
1) Albs have the highest population on the server, and they show it.
2) Albs have been given a lot of love in this patch, and they show it.
3) Hibs are starting to show that they got /level 30, and I reckon a lot of the new /level 30'ed players are from Excalibur and are infesting Prydwen RvR with their zerg mentality, and they show it.
4) Less mids are playing, due to low realm spirit, due to lack of interest, due to excessive nerfing; and no, getting MCL for thanes while albs get 60 second theurg pets that can't be CC'd and hit for 180 dmg is not giving both parts an equal amount of boosting! And we show it.

But come on ... Was there a bloody good reason for running 3fg and more at any friggin' point? Our guild group were running in Odin's all night, at no point did we start a zerg nor add on another mid group fighting someone else, but still we got overrun by 2-3fg of guild groups and random brehon/warder twats.

And when we did find single groups, it would usually only be a matter of seconds before they relayed the message to their respective CG, and an add or two would come barging in on our fight, regardless of what odds the group had, whether they were winning or not.

Tonight was uneccessary zerging, and you ought to know it. There was no reason for it, it was lame. You guys already have all the relics, do you really need to also run in several groups?

I hope you albs and hibs would please reconsider your tactics and CG spamming. Not only are you killing the fun for the mids who might could aswell go PvE because there's no places to RvR (unless you counter-zerg, which will just make matters worse), you're also destroying the opportunities for your own realm's RvR groups who, I'm sure, also prefer to run as one full group, and not like numerous, mindless chickens. In addition, you ought to know that the RP you earn in a zerg are proportionally smaller the higher numbers you guys are. This is why all you rr2's won't attain any higher realm rank. And if that's not your desire, then please, please, please don't ruin the fun for those of us who do want to RvR! I would really like you all to consider the consequences of the silly zerging ... It will ultimately ruin the fun for those who play this game exclusively for the RvR element. And you're also giving your realm a bad reputation. Look at all symptoms of it, those "you bitch albs, all you do is zerg!", "fekking hib skillz imo, zerging bastards" and "ffs you troll mongers, stop zerging, lamers!" ignorant posts.

Zerging is for keep takes and relic raids, but tonight there was very little of that, and that's sad ...

Oh, and don't give me the usual crap about "buhuu, you mids zerg too!". As far as I know, we didn't do it tonight. I know mids do it, like all realms do, but we didn't tonight, not in Odin's.

And now for something completely different: For your viewing pleasure, I present to you: Two smileys having a doggy style shag:

:wij:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It's people like grob who make me wish i played mid :)

Good post and spot on.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
lol m8, you got boned.
just maybe abit of topic but you know how noob that old. infront of your name look?

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
Oh, and don't give me the usual crap about "buhuu, you mids zerg too!". As far as I know, we didn't do it tonight. I know mids do it, like all realms do, but we didn't tonight, not in Odin's.

Was in a Mincer + inf duo at hmgO for a few hours, at one point think we counted 4fg mids either at the gate or just leaving to go to hpk..

Did see a alb group add from time to time but normaly got wiped by mids :eek7: only ones that seemed to mainly run 1fg was the hibs.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Speeedy said:
Did see a alb group add from time to time but normaly got wiped by mids :eek7: only ones that seemed to mainly run 1fg was the hibs.

Either you had your eyes shut when the Hibs were out or you only remembered what you wanted to ;)

We were added on by many a hib group throughout tonight :touch:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Speeedy said:
Was in a Mincer + inf duo at hmgO for a few hours, at one point think we counted 4fg mids either at the gate or just leaving to go to hpk..

I think my group found you from time to time, but at no point did we run as 4fg. Neither did we see an entire force of 4fg mids at any time. Only point where we were more than 1fg was when we ran for a few minutes with Maelstrom to find a 3-4fg zerg of albs who just killed Everlast. After those minutes, we hadn't found albs, and split up again.

If you did in fact see 4fg mids my same words from above counts for them. Shame on them, and shame on anyone else who zerges deliberatedly and uneccessarily, mids, albs and hibs alike. It ruins the game.

'Nuff said!

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
Tonight's frontier action was ridiculous, to be serious. I don't care who zergs, I know albs do, I know mids do, and I know hibs do, but for some reason, tonight was an obscene showcase of these things:
1) Albs have the highest population on the server, and they show it.
2) Albs have been given a lot of love in this patch, and they show it.
3) Hibs are starting to show that they got /level 30, and I reckon a lot of the new /level 30'ed players are from Excalibur and are infesting Prydwen RvR with their zerg mentality, and they show it.
4) Less mids are playing, due to low realm spirit, due to lack of interest, due to excessive nerfing; and no, getting MCL for thanes while albs get 60 second theurg pets that can't be CC'd and hit for 180 dmg is not giving both parts an equal amount of boosting! And we show it.

But come on ... Was there a bloody good reason for running 3fg and more at any friggin' point? Our guild group were running in Odin's all night, at no point did we start a zerg nor add on another mid group fighting someone else, but still we got overrun by 2-3fg of guild groups and random brehon/warder twats.

And when we did find single groups, it would usually only be a matter of seconds before they relayed the message to their respective CG, and an add or two would come barging in on our fight, regardless of what odds the group had, whether they were winning or not.

Tonight was uneccessary zerging, and you ought to know it. There was no reason for it, it was lame. You guys already have all the relics, do you really need to also run in several groups?

I hope you albs and hibs would please reconsider your tactics and CG spamming. Not only are you killing the fun for the mids who might could aswell go PvE because there's no places to RvR (unless you counter-zerg, which will just make matters worse), you're also destroying the opportunities for your own realm's RvR groups who, I'm sure, also prefer to run as one full group, and not like numerous, mindless chickens. In addition, you ought to know that the RP you earn in a zerg are proportionally smaller the higher numbers you guys are. This is why all you rr2's won't attain any higher realm rank. And if that's not your desire, then please, please, please don't ruin the fun for those of us who do want to RvR! I would really like you all to consider the consequences of the silly zerging ... It will ultimately ruin the fun for those who play this game exclusively for the RvR element. And you're also giving your realm a bad reputation. Look at all symptoms of it, those "you bitch albs, all you do is zerg!", "fekking hib skillz imo, zerging bastards" and "ffs you troll mongers, stop zerging, lamers!" ignorant posts.

Zerging is for keep takes and relic raids, but tonight there was very little of that, and that's sad ...

And now for something completely different: For your viewing pleasure, I present to you: Two smileys having a doggy style shag:

:wij:

Grob are you in the guild group that wears all blue? I think our guild group ran into you guys - didnt last very long but at least no one added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom