Alb regular thid grp

polza

Loyal Freddie
still happy to play cleric if wanted but as phooka mentioned bout fighting other groups on weekends normally playing druid with LC. so if some1 wants spot they can have it if not ill still play cleric

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Phooka said:
? why?
u mean u have too spec 18 slash and 21 lw??? seems strange 2 me tbh

Well it might seem strange but it is true, Pallys aside form champs/heros bm's do have to double spec.

2h skill increases max base damage
slash/crush/thrust increases min base damage

this is the disadvantage alb 2h classes are at esp pallys as we have to spec
2h, weapon and chants. So an pally will have to spec at least 15 slash/crush/thrust to bring up minimum damage.

Last spot goes to an tic, not sure wich to choose. both seems good, but i've seen jazz in action and i know he is good :). I know your an guildie nailez but i want to give talzar an chance to. Hmm quite an dilemma here :p

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
still happy to play cleric if wanted but as phooka mentioned bout fighting other groups on weekends normally playing druid with LC. so if some1 wants spot they can have it if not ill still play cleric

Good choice! top man. :drink:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
hmm im interested where you got that info bout pally having too spec slash too be any good at a 2handed slash wep.. as hero's etc dont have 2
pally spec would be: 21LW, 18Chants, 15slash/blunt, 8 shield (gives engage) 7 parry should be same pally just looses sidestun and block reactive 5 sec stun, but as it is a grp setup it shouldnt matter.

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Nailez said:
If you see me about i dont mind tagging with u guys, as long as i have power tbh im better than any cleric u will get in thid.
...... ermm ...... rofl? better than any cleric you will get in thid, ill give you a shot tbh Nailez.. i would love to see you in thid on your cleric :) . tbh i can't honestly believe you posted that :eek7:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Nailez said:
If you see me about i dont mind tagging with u guys, as long as i have power tbh im better than any cleric u will get in thid.

I would bet alot of money that i know a few druids/clerics who could out play you:)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
not saying they cant so called outplay me, only recently seeing any cleric in thid worth crap all, the clerics like walliwallofsecond for instance can actually play cleric when i posted that i saw NO decent clerics at all in thid,

As for spec heals ? who cares tbh if your gonna die, you will die in a zerg or die sitting down vs an sb, those are common reasons for dieing in a grp im in, that or some blue con caster sitting down begging rez 3 times in a row equaling no power.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
bah net messed up, also gotta take into account the versatility of a tic for interupts, cleric although even with smite improvements in thid is most of the time just a sitting duck even with a green con pet i have seen clerics fall. a tic can at least slam, snare, dot, or melee it down.

as for decent thid clerics you rarely see them, although recently as i said above walli and 2 other clerics i recall i have seen active in thid. but most clerics give up as we all know cleric is boring to play and still needs love.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Nailez said:
bah net messed up, also gotta take into account the versatility of a tic for interupts, cleric although even with smite improvements in thid is most of the time just a sitting duck even with a green con pet i have seen clerics fall. a tic can at least slam, snare, dot, or melee it down.
QUOTE]

you do realise that is why clerics group dont you? uno the hole kinda you heal they take out stuff on you.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I dont see why you say their are no good clerics its hardly hard, Clerics have 0 utility, all they can do is heal and baseline stun... why clerics in thid should go regrowth and buff spec

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Elkie, that depends all on what spec you are.. Clerics can get fun to play once you know what your doing.. Having some in smite also really helps, not only gives you something to do when a tank is hitting on you but also some more nice abilities to play with... who wouldn't want a pbae insta 9 sec mezz or a pbae insta 50% 15 sec snare ;) and the main part of all healers jobs comes at leirvik level and above, which is to buff shear.. so all in all, clerics in thid are a mediocre fun class to play. at later levels they become humourus..

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well on my druid I have to do the following every fight:

• Heal
    Put pet on right target (can make difference to winning or loosing fight)
    Single root on tanks
    Aoe root for interupts
    Disease for a 2 spell interuption on casters
    Cure disease and poisen
    Position myself so i know im never going to be interupted
    And be able to work with the other druid im playing with (unless im on me own)
    And be the best player in group (not a leetist comment its what i always aim to be)

Clerics have a bit less than that to do i think, if i made a cleric (for thid, as i have a 50 one on merlin) i would not go smite for the simple reason of theres better things in buff line EG. if someone dies you can rebuff (may not be uber buffs but saves going back to keep), you can give out spec af buffs ect instead of having to give from bb.

Just my opinion i think playing druid is more challenging than cleric, healer is pretty much the best because of its util but cba to go through that.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Elkie said:

• Heal
    Single root on tanks
    Aoe root for interupts
    Cure disease and poisen
    And be the best player in group (not a leetist comment its what i always aim to be)

Clerics have a bit less than that to do i think, if i made a cleric (for thid, as i have a 50 one on merlin) i would not go smite for the simple reason of theres better things in buff line EG. if someone dies you can rebuff (may not be uber buffs but saves going back to keep), you can give out spec af buffs ect instead of having to give from bb.

Just my opinion i think playing druid is more challenging than cleric, healer is pretty much the best because of its util but cba to go through that.

all this stuff Elkie claims he does.. LIES i tell ya, specially part about being best in group.. im sry but that spot has been taken my either me or polze ;( now get ur feckin acc sorted noob ;D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:

• Heal
    Single root on tanks
    Aoe root for interupts
    Cure disease and poisen

Cleric gets it alot harder than you too. IMO it takes more skill to play a cleric than a druid.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Cleric gets it alot harder than you too. IMO it takes more skill to play a cleric than a druid.

reasons would be appreciated....

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Regular alb thid groups means regular free-rps ... so yes give please !

Dorimor1

Banned
Druids have more things to do, so I'd say druid does take more skill, but it all depends on spec really. A rejuv/smite cleric needs to heal, perhaps assist with stun a couple of times and occasionaly use pbaoe mezz (but lets face it when fighting guildgroups its not smart to run into the enemy tanks as a cleric, not to mention the recast timer which sucks in Thid).

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
reasons would be appreciated....

Well, the reasons aren't plentiful but a druid has backup defense vs. the enemy in terms of root, disease etc.

A cleric has to survive with fuck all defense except a pbaoe mezz, which is about as good as throwing bean bags at the enemy.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
has this thid group been sorted then or what? seems i've been kicked out anyway but would like to see a alb grp in thid. :)

Lazza2k5

Fledgling Freddie
wish i had seen this thread along time ago would of liked to get my Sorc {templated} Fuuuyou out again been a few weeks :( let me no if there is spaces again plz

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Lazza2k5 said:
wish i had seen this thread along time ago would of liked to get my Sorc {templated} Fuuuyou out again been a few weeks :( let me no if there is spaces again plz

no offense mean by this mate but a scout doesnt belog in a thid group:)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
noblok said:
Elkie can't read ;).

SHIT FACE BOLOX **** **** ****, Self owned :<

blokkie why did you just not comment then you could of just made people think that elkie is more stupid than we thought:<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom