Alb regular thid grp

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
I wanna run an 4-5 man crew alb regular group as dorimor.

the setup is
minstrel
cleric
pally
Tank/caster
Tank

the reason i only want one caster is that i don't want it to be too powerful.

You need to be faily active and have an good template.
AN bb isn't required but it's recomended. I'll have one soon.

if any improvements or suggestions for this group they are apreciated.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
If you see me about i dont mind tagging with u guys, as long as i have power tbh im better than any cleric u will get in thid.

noblok

Part of the furniture
I'd change that tank/caster spot to a caster only spot. You'll miss root too much if you don't. I think a cabalist (disease, nearsight and pet) or theurgist (ae-root, pets) would probably work best if you've got a good minstrel.

Edit:
A second healer (friar/cleric/herertic) wouldn't hurt either. I'd go for a hybrid healer: heretic and friar can assist the paldin if no healing is needed. I think the heretic would be slightly better, as he doesn't have the 'out of combar delay' when he switches from assisting (spells) to healing. A heretic is also better suited for interrupting if it's needed, though they die easier.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
my old alb set group on usa setup: both mercs got battle enforcer xD

Merc- me
Merc
Caba
cleric x2
sorc

most effictive alb grp ever, 1 crush merc 1 slash for assist, caba nearsight root and pet, clerics for heal + stun, sorc cc and assisting caba when can

Dorimor1

Banned
I may be interested with my bane of mid caba. 19 matter/14 body spec, lots of experience and a good temp.

It depends what days though as on sat I have a mid gg.

Or I could play any other classes in your lineup, havn't played in alb guildgroup in a while

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
ok emptied private now.

we'll have to set date and times when we got grp together.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
atm it looks like this
minstrel-me(name singstar)
cleric-polza
pally
caster-caba(dorimor1)
Tank
friar/heretic

also adding one spot for hybrid healer

Talsar

Albion Legend
Depending on what nights you are planning on running...

Heretic + bb signing up ;)

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
tbh... Dorimor should play one or the other...

I dont mind either... but!!!... as u'll probadly notice it's np taking on the zerg as a fixed grp... so the challenge would lie within fighting other fixed grps ... and we wouldn't have many of those if you got spot from both sides....

Not that I wanna say that u must not!... just that u shouldn't imo... there's lots of good casters on alb.. take Eeekamouse... Fiii.... and many others (forgot soz... drunk atm :s)

anyways... jjust my oppinion... will hopefully write again tomorrow and correct myself...

Cheers,
Squirrel

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring my armsman as the tank. It has a template and name is Twotie Fwotie.

Just need to know what days you will be doing this.

btw would a sorc be useful for this, just a full mind one for teh mezz?

Dorimor1

Banned
Goretooth said:
tbh... Dorimor should play one or the other...

I dont mind either... but!!!... as u'll probadly notice it's np taking on the zerg as a fixed grp... so the challenge would lie within fighting other fixed grps ... and we wouldn't have many of those if you got spot from both sides....

Not that I wanna say that u must not!... just that u shouldn't imo... there's lots of good casters on alb.. take Eeekamouse... Fiii.... and many others (forgot soz... drunk atm :s)

anyways... jjust my oppinion... will hopefully write again tomorrow and correct myself...

Cheers,
Squirrel

Dunno really, had great fun in my pre-cluster alb group and would like to play again, I pmed demon and we still need to sort out some stuff on mid, was just hoping to run with them for a bit. Though I guess you're right, may aswell find someone else xD

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
I have a tempted out crush/shield pala..his 24 and 20 or 21 in chants..his name is Grimmegod

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
If theres still space for a tank would like to join with my reaver, fully templated etc. :)

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
ve a friar and an arms tht i wouldn't mind joinin with if poss

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Some nice players there. Cant wait ;D plz stay as a 4-5 grp person grp though, sucks when you run into a fg and have to fill spaces in to survive when you really dont want to :twak:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
For the moment we stick with this setup. And aye i know there are many awesome caster players out there.

minstrel-me(name singstar)
cleric-polza
pally-exilon
caster-caba(dorimor1)(will add a secondary here if dorimor decides not to join)
Siesta-Reaver

Not the most effective group setup maybe, but it's going to be fun and quite an challenge.
Need to set dates/times now when we play.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
this is hardly a fg. Nor is it an opted group setup. I though this setup would be fun to try.

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
I can join some evenings if u like, i got a sorc and merc ready for that grp, and an upcomming reaver if u like.. won't play much, but I'm mostly available on msn etc. Gimme a pm if you want more ;)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
nice of u to ignore my suggestion of me joining there singstar :p, remind me to demote u in KoP ;P

Talsar

Albion Legend
Shame, this sounded like the perfect chance to dust off my Thid Heretic ;)

Give me a shout anytime you are short on numbers, more then happy to attend :)

Heretic and bb on stand-by ;)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:
If you see me about i dont mind tagging with u guys, as long as i have power tbh im better than any cleric u will get in thid.

I disagree :twak:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
hmm... this will be hard too pwn anything that has equal your numbers and skill really.. you have no mezz at all in grp :S (i am not counting mincer mezz as it is a ghetto mezz ;) single flute and cast is 3 sec timer....)

So kick dori out of the grp as he needs too get the mid grp running vs other set groups else it gets boring fast anyways. Take a sorc, they have crack descent damage, strongest mezz ingame in thid especially with range. And as you are a set grp pally spec should be at least 21 2-handed rest chants. ( you dont need slam stunn as your minc stun as MA 5 sec should be more then enuf xD)

minstrell
sorc
merc/friar/heretic/polearms xD
pally (21LW, 18chant, 18 shield)
cleric

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Well okay this setup seems better

minstrell-Me
sorc-newbiespell
merc/friar/heretic/polearms xD
pally (21LW, 18chant, 18 shield)-exilon
cleric-polzi

not sure wich spec clercic has to be.

And btw nailez heretic is far from an cleric ;). Had i wanted an Tic instead of cleric i probably had taken you but. Well we need cleric. I don't say you're not as good as an cleric, We need spec heals.

We will pick out what seems best for unfilled spot. and i'll take sugestions.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Illudian said:

just noticed, the damage variance will be horrible. pallys need to double spec to bring up min dmg.

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
I've just deleated my polearm arms for a fire wizz, so count me out.
for the merc/friar/tic/arms spot, jazzz would be your best pick for the spot. Excelent healer, good tank, buffer and you get a focus damage, which will be better than any caster.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
just noticed, the damage variance will be horrible. pallys need to double spec to bring up min dmg.

? why?
u mean u have too spec 18 slash and 21 lw??? seems strange 2 me tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom