Alb Power Relic

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
So you are really saying with less guards it means a larger zerg which in return will crash the server. Look at the past Albions tried for a week or 2 day after day and failed due to them being one of the major courses of the crashing because of there large number of Albion players to take the relics.
Nothing to do with the huge amout of mids aswell and then the hibs joining in??was all albs fault...ok :twak:

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Vepo said:
These forums are weird sometimes the sig appears sometimes it dosn't :(
Its your signature lenght limit setting in your profile I expect. This allows you to cut out stupidly over long signatures.

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
someone pretty stupid.... or someone really tired of the game and want some help to /quit ;)

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how Pandemonic knew that it would get returned from the moment it was removed..

Or coincidence maybe?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Funny how Pandemonic knew that it would get returned from the moment it was removed..

Or coincidence maybe?

Not that hard to figure out.. if the doors weren't broken.. it couldn't have been a legal RR :touch:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
cant believe ppl so bothered, i see no1 bragging on forums about their supreme tactical skills and their oh so successful primetime stealth raid, nor anything, its obvious sumthing smelly that will b fixed soon by just sum gm logging in and picking relic up from mid shrine and back in hib shrine.

anyway, good final flame for BW memories i guess;p

You're both right and wrong :)

News on the Albion Relic
[2004-23-01]

We have investigated the mysterious relic capture last night, where Merlin's Staff was removed from the Hibernian relic keep, apparently without an attack. We have found that illegal activities were indeed involved in this relic take, and the culprits are being dealt with.

With appologies for the incident, especially to the people who found the relic-gone-loose and brought it to the Midgard keep, we will replace Merlin's Staff in the shrine of Dagda.

Zargar

Seems like someone exploited a bug of some kind, would be interesting to know who it was, it was obviously more than 1 person.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
hihi

Wohoo I read mids have lost there relic again :p /me reports: *ahum, are we live? oh we are? ok here we go* Hello this is the GOA (gimp of albion) reporter talknig to a ickle SM kobbie.. and ickle boy; did u enjoy ur 2 hour relic power? (kobbie say's: Yeh now I wtfpwn who0p Ass no0b bo0b gro0p z3rged a fotm stealthZ3rg no0b bo0b gro0p with my instas and XTREME RELIC POWAHH 4tehwin!!!11!1!one23fourfivesix7 :clap:

and :kissit: to mids :cheers:

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
Wohoo I read mids have lost there relic again :p /me reports: *ahum, are we live? oh we are? ok here we go* Hello this is the GOA (gimp of albion) reporter talknig to a ickle SM kobbie.. and ickle boy; did u enjoy ur 2 hour relic power? (kobbie say's: Yeh now I wtfpwn who0p Ass no0b bo0b gro0p z3rged a fotm stealthZ3rg no0b bo0b gro0p with my instas and XTREME RELIC POWAHH 4tehwin!!!11!1!one23fourfivesix7 :clap:

what?
lol you on crack or something?

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
what?
lol you on crack or something?

nope sry, but I want to be a part of the uber 1337 ones.
I mean I see every one type suddenly like this so i thought well lets give it a try :p (failed though but i dont care :D)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
nope sry, but I want to be a part of the uber 1337 ones.
I mean I see every one type suddenly like this so i thought well lets give it a try :p (failed though but i dont care :D)

bw been down half a day and all the clueless muppets are arriving i see :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Asardog is one BW muppet we could have lived without. :eek7: (I'm sure people say that about me as well, though. ;))

Robopot

Fledgling Freddie
Lol

IT WORKS
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!
[ :eek2: ][ :eek2: ][ :eek2: ][ :eek2: ]

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
If anyone wants to retain their characters, I would sugest you dont even download this. However if with TOA approaching you feel FUCK IT, then maybe you should :)

From what ive been told its not a server hack, more of an app that edits your computers memory, so although its cheating its not technicaly hacking the servers, but you'll be a very very bad person if you use it !!

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
GOA / Mythic do need to do something about fixing the game, but posting exploits here is not really the best way to go around it.

Sooner a mod can clean this thread the better.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Ok so you wont release them, but maybe use them yourself?

The best way to notify mythic/goa would be to send them the file as proof and maybe a video as proof (actually it should not be used at all, but it beats what you did). dont post here so everyone can download and try.

Not that I will anyway, I dont trust that file at all. Who knows what it really is .. maybe a trojan horse?

Please do not post cheats.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Oxor said:
i put the link here because it is the only thing i can do to get those cheats fixed. At last, mythic will know now about them and in the next version perhaps... they can fix them and also, in the next update the program will not work, because you will need an update, and will be the 1.65 patch soon.

So you will only to worry until 1.65 because i am not going to release more versions

It never crossed your mind that it would be better to post this in a email to GOA or Mythic instead of posting it on a public forum?

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:

Or coincidence maybe?

yes it was me mate i hacked the server then removed it in fact i'll do it again tonight just to rescue merlins stick from the horror of being shoved up ur arse all the time.

i'd appreciate any support to the Pandemic Stick Liberation Front

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Oxor said:
i put the link here because it is the only thing i can do to get those cheats fixed. At last, mythic will know now about them and in the next version perhaps... they can fix them and also, in the next update the program will not work, because you will need an update, and will be the 1.65 patch soon.

So you will only to worry until 1.65 because i am not going to release more versions

Wasn't aware that Mythic read these forums. Obviously I'm mistaken and they will read your post and use the excellent link you gave to fix the problem.

And then again...

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
omg that is so sad :( and of course, peeps will download the file, try it and we will get a shitloads of banned accounts. :-(

But then again, the person who made the file, also probably put in some trojan in it, to sniff your account details, so he can use your account. oh well. someone please lock post and remove it from the boards. and BAN this user.. :(

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Pandemic said:
yes it was me mate i hacked the server then removed it in fact i'll do it again tonight just to rescue merlins stick from the horror of being shoved up ur arse all the time.

i'd appreciate any support to the Pandemic Stick Liberation Front

/em donates 1M fot he good cause :drink:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie

Can someone translate this for me?

Get some education dude, u need it.

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Can someone translate this for me?

Get some education dude, u need it.

I think it was ment to be fun... failed miserably though :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Yaemon said:
I think it was ment to be fun... failed miserably though :p

Heh.. read in his next post he was gonna try the "leet" speak, guess he ain't so bad after all.

Sorry bud! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom