Alb Power Relic

Aussie

Banned
Hibs are helping Albs to get STR relics back. Less guards now at mjolnir.
Thanks Hibs :clap:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

I wouldn't take out the victory in advance, GoA will surely reset the alb pwr relic back to Dun Dagda :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Jarl said:
Could it not been a bunch of stealthers ganking it fleeing with BAF and SOS ? and maby a spreadheal or two. Maby 1 or 2 camped iun room that got it out to yard on the keep befor dying. Hapened befor

Not possible im afraid, the inner doors were up.

This is only possible if they had all logged in the relic room on a previous raid (many moons ago) and, correct me if im wrong, but if you log in a relic keep, when you log back on you will have been moved outside?

Not sure if this part is live yet though.

Either way, they would never have survived an assault by a full compliment of relic guards and master wizzies (cant cloak with a relic afaik) unless a small zerg was logged in the keep and therefore unbuffed.

Besides, by the time the log-in cycle had completed they would already be toast.

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Let's just wait and see what GOA finds in the logs.

I dont understand a word from what your link to The history of Urme the Legend says, but man that looks cool :D :clap:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Dole said:
I dont understand a word from what your link to The history of Urme the Legend says, but man that looks cool :D :clap:

It's in swedish.. but you can look at the pictures :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
thought you needed your own power relic before you could take alb one sounds like it will be rolled back after reading chronicles :rolleyes:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Faeldawn said:
Not possible im afraid, the inner doors were up.

This is only possible if they had all logged in the relic room on a previous raid (many moons ago) and, correct me if im wrong, but if you log in a relic keep, when you log back on you will have been moved outside?

Not sure if this part is live yet though.

Either way, they would never have survived an assault by a full compliment of relic guards and master wizzies (cant cloak with a relic afaik) unless a small zerg was logged in the keep and therefore unbuffed.

Besides, by the time the log-in cycle had completed they would already be toast.

In the coming patch you will not be able to log on inside normal keeps or relic keeps when that keep is under attack. If the keep is under attack, then you'll end up in the border keep, that's how I understood it anyways.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
You can't take them from the Relic Keep before getting your own relic first, but if you kill the carrier of the other realms relic you can take it.

I hope they don't do a rollback just for the fact they have waited for too long to do anything about it yet.

Last night, one of the relics, previously held by the realm of Hibernia, decided to act strangely and, after much confusion, ended in on of the Midgardian shrines. We are currently investigating the why's and the how's and, depending on what we find, will take a decision on what to do. We are planning to have the answer this afternoon.

All they have to do is check the logs back to when the message appeared about the albion power relic being removed then backtrack a few moments to see if anything strange happened.

There really shouldn't be any need for a rollback all they have to do is manually move the relic back to the hib power relic keep.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

Yeap and the Albs are finally not going to Zerg today and Hibs are not going to use Bards today either.

It will never happen, the amount of people going around saying Albs are going to do this Hibs are going to do that is amazingly stupid. We had people last night in IRC saying "WTF Midgards Power relics have gone neutral..." did anything find him funny no, because he was an Albion.

You can't blame Midgards for what happened last night just because we now have the relic. No one knows what really happened before the fighting began near DC Valley on the hill side.

They will either do a rollback to when it happened last night (which I hope they don't do) or they can do the other easier method and just move it from Midgard Power Keep back to Hiberian Power Keep.

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like it is some sort of bug, according to albs, none of them was in relic keep to take relic, so must have "teleported" out there by some bug or hack.

Was fun though, we (White Rose grp) had great fun :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
They won't have to rollback for something like this; if this turns out to be a relic change due to a bug (which seems to be the most likely explanation), GOA will simply manually return the relic to Hib.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
These forums are weird sometimes the sig appears sometimes it dosn't :(

Gargul

Fledgling Freddie
just a question...can it be a hib who picked it up and moved it out of the relic keep.?? dont know if it is possible.!!!!

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
These forums are weird sometimes the sig appears sometimes it dosn't :(
Yeah I noticed that too.. very strange..

Edit: Or if the signature only shows in the first post you do in the thread.

Aussie

Banned
look at all the mids trying to find a reason to keep their only nonalarmclockrelic :m00:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Gargul said:
just a question...can it be a hib who picked it up and moved it out of the relic keep.?? dont know if it is possible.!!!!

no not for strarters anyway. then i bet someone whould have used a friends acc to move it along time ago ;)

oh and if mids get to keep the relic thats a both good and a bad thing as they get less guards on the str relic keep so easyer for us to take back whats ours...

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
These forums are weird sometimes the sig appears sometimes it dosn't

The forum code is set to only display each person's sig once per thread

agon

Fledgling Freddie
another strange thing with this is that we have +10% in magic (when checking bonuses)

nothing should happen with only 1 relic, with 2 relics you get +10% and with all 3 relics you get +20%, no?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
agon said:
another strange thing with this is that we have +10% in magic (when checking bonuses)

nothing should happen with only 1 relic, with 2 relics you get +10% and with all 3 relics you get +20%, no?

Enemy relics gives +10%.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
cant believe ppl so bothered, i see no1 bragging on forums about their supreme tactical skills and their oh so successful primetime stealth raid, nor anything, its obvious sumthing smelly that will b fixed soon by just sum gm logging in and picking relic up from mid shrine and back in hib shrine.

anyway, good final flame for BW memories i guess;p

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Or it's GOA staging the whole thing because translations of TOA is to far back behind schedule.

Like what happened to Foundations this fall.

Ohhh the conspericy(sp?) :)

oh, and the whole moonlanding is a hoax !!! MUAHAHAHA :)

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
no not for strarters anyway. then i bet someone whould have used a friends acc to move it along time ago ;)

oh and if mids get to keep the relic thats a both good and a bad thing as they get less guards on the str relic keep so easyer for us to take back whats ours...

So you are really saying with less guards it means a larger zerg which in return will crash the server. Look at the past Albions tried for a week or 2 day after day and failed due to them being one of the major courses of the crashing because of there large number of Albion players to take the relics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom