alb guilds uthgard

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Freeshards in the old days were better; Instant 50 RvR, Ariadolis.

It's just not the same now. Even the OF servers.

Thats just nostalgia ;)

Everything seems better in retrospect Uthgard is very rewarding if you are willing to put in the effort tbh + there are no decent i50 servers anymore thats a plain fact

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Saving for a set of 99% 51 leather now and 2 99% sabres and a 99% jambiya to xp 43-50 with, 1.2p or so to go :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
you just soloing mostly or trying to get groups? I respecced pbt on my theurg so solo is shit, i cba to find groups. Xping has halted

Nibble

Part of the furniture
took me like 1-2 weeks to get lvl 20-24 on my ani cant remember what level so long thats teh only downside of why i didnt enjoy it

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Camelot is dead, time to move on. Seriously. That is all.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
your mums dead.

soz to break the news

Punishment

Resident Freddy
images

syn

Regular Freddie
Personal I am at chances with the notion to the origins back to turn. I want to say you why. I believe that we at must us move. I think that it essentially is that we at with our living us move because and I know that I this mainly applied am, go we again chapters in our living in. I study and now think about the DAoC misleads me sometimes of my work and of this is clear no good thing because I Believe that although we had good times must you release. :puke:I hold by to me to say that I of would hold DAoC again during the summer to play and reconciles perhaps with my old friends as rin, but then I feel that I my life would waste as I do not contribute to withdraw or import not that of future others. Do to which you do thinks this? I think that we itself at must move because it essentially is that we DAoC us apple remind for which it was, a fantastic game, instead of continuous in this this purgatory that us not well otherwise do that to sully the game that we from hold. This is not the same, will no quantity of "freeshard" this change. :(The community exists not anymore, in contrast till Prydwen and to a reach Excalibur not. This is that we will be missing. The magic of the entering from first at the Prairie of Salisbury, the new friends to meet, to begin an association, that went now. Deceptions homesickness, went the magic. A long time DAoC to live :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Personal I am at chances with the notion to the origins back to turn. I want to say you why. I believe that we at must us move. I think that it essentially is that we at with our living us move because and I know that I this mainly applied am, go we again chapters in our living in. I study and now think about the DAoC misleads me sometimes of my work and of this is clear no good thing because I Believe that although we had good times must you release. :puke:I hold by to me to say that I of would hold DAoC again during the summer to play and reconciles perhaps with my old friends as rin, but then I feel that I my life would waste as I do not contribute to withdraw or import not that of future others. Do to which you do thinks this? I think that we itself at must move because it essentially is that we DAoC us apple remind for which it was, a fantastic game, instead of continuous in this this purgatory that us not well otherwise do that to sully the game that we from hold. This is not the same, will no quantity of "freeshard" this change. :(The community exists not anymore, in contrast till Prydwen and to a reach Excalibur not. This is that we will be missing. The magic of the entering from first at the Prairie of Salisbury, the new friends to meet, to begin an association, that went now. Deceptions homesickness, went the magic. A long time DAoC to live :(

MrT_Shut_Up_Fool.jpg

syn

Regular Freddie

:eek:Why she does does, insults the :puke: - me and it set the dumb images me to experience and off to take, is not conscious they that these kiss that I they now of this hole on the woven communicate not my tongue, for instance, I of too do not learn everybody at least :m00:I, I :m00:became me vermoeid, it to find, graft the other side that the cauliflower that she indicates to insult Me and hung the proposterous of effort of the images that they intelligent, cheerful and lively because the story that it reclaims expensive friend that is no case that:puke:

Samwaan

Fledgling Freddie
"GAME IS TOO EASY!! BRING IT BACK TO SI DAYS!!"

*find a server that provides excatly this*

"LOL BORING!"

-Any old time daoc player

"Increase All Health Pools by 2-4k ontop of what exists now"

= Longer RvR, Much more fun. done:clap:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Would kill for a spellcrafter and alch on Uth tonight or tomorrow sometime, been saving for my 1st 99% template for 45+ and got most of the jewelery and armor/weps but cant afford 350g a piece for full oc on 6 armor bits and 3 weps :(

Have 1.5p or so tho so i aint asking for charity ! :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its such a pain needing 2p for sc and having no way to make it as a 45 infil and having to farm trophy mobs on a level 10 minstrel , oh woe is me :p

Someone rich gimme a 3p loan im good for it once 50

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Playing Riddermark 4x merc. Lvling with friends, so far about a week on evenings so far in time. Not to bad, got 800ish alchemy alt aswell. Much fun so far :m00:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea im 50 and rr4/2 or so now with 250 odd solo kills, got highest lwrp for Infil this week, its fun but juggling pot buffs is a pain in the ass, mercfil spec is fun tho Dual shadows powns xD

Nibble

Part of the furniture
ull need to lemmy try that out jimmy :p so i get a good idea of 50 rvr n not rage because the leveling is so painful

Punishment

Resident Freddy
hows the solo stealth scene? i heard it was pretty zergy

Yea its zergy in emain, AMG is a load of balls MMG is ok but mid pop seems low atm :(

I have alot of success knocking people off horses going from drium ligen to emain but 90% are worth 0 rps even tho they have not been killed for 5 minutes + (bollox tbh)

Thidranki was great fun tho, Darkness falls is fun but im finding it all abit stale and boring at the moment and juggling the 5 pot buffs is a pain in the ass (You could prolly get away with just yellow haste tbh) Odins and Hadrians are pretty dead, tbh i find it abit slow paced and i have grown alot of respect for people who got rr11 in OF.

Melee rangers are overpowered also, with red spec af/d/q (250 qui celt rangers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom