alb guilds uthgard

leviathane

Part of the furniture
low level minstrel is easymode, got a filidh pet on passive heals me right up when below 50%. If anyone wants me i'm on Darqs

Punishment

Resident Freddy
low level minstrel is easymode, got a filidh pet on passive heals me right up when below 50%. If anyone wants me i'm on Darqs

Not bothering with autotrain ? im making a minstrel but tbh i dunno if i could stomach autotraining instruments :(

Especially since its old system where if you respec you lose your AT points

leviathane

Part of the furniture
auto training would be such a bore w/o pl :) don't think i have the patience for that.

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
i got a lvl 9 infil and 4 lvl 8 wizards, will be on later

Everz

FH is my second home
made a team wizzie carp?

Will roll a cleric/sorc/mins for that squad.. ;D.. be like grouping with team wizzy again hah

leviathane

Part of the furniture
thought dual logging/ multiple loggings was against the rules, hence why i'm leveling w/o a bb :(

Everz

FH is my second home
You need to be smart to get away with it. Uthgard isn't as heavily staffed as its made out to be.

Everz

FH is my second home
In a nutshell, and no silly 'Everzwench' names. It's the same as the myth that PL doesnt exist.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Man been arsing around trying to fix vista usb problems all night, i could beat bill gates to death with this can of coke atm :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Well, may roll a low level tbh, thinking a mins for op'd lols.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Was a bug, once u hit 50 full respec stone would give u all points plus auto train points, worked last time I tried.

To run 2 accounts I used to tether my phone to the laptop, prolly much smarter ways available

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
lewl! levi you dirty dirty bitch!

what's this uthgard like then fags? frem keeps babbling on about it and I'm quite tempted to come rock it up!

Also what's ywain like these days?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lewl! levi you dirty dirty bitch!

what's this uthgard like then fags? frem keeps babbling on about it and I'm quite tempted to come rock it up!

Also what's ywain like these days?

haha long time buddy, fucking slow ass leveling. If it's shit rvr i will rage, but i got nothing else to do so giving it a go. Ywain when i played free trial seems bit boring.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
the free trials still working?

apparently my accounts have been open within the last 90 days so i can't get free time :S

was quite tempted to resub just for a month just to see what the crack was - thinking about my main acc with all my hib shit on and then lpo account

still got your ns on hib?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
you fail so hard!

if its any good resub and ill pl you :p

my accounts are literally crammed full of ml10 shit hopefully its still the best stuff avail :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Taglim <3

If we were to make a TW crew, I'd be happy to play wizard

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be playing mid mate - speaking of which you and levi more than welcome to join me ! :) gonna start 2night thinking of rolling a healer or a warrior ;o

leviathane

Part of the furniture
you fail so hard!

if its any good resub and ill pl you :p

my accounts are literally crammed full of ml10 shit hopefully its still the best stuff avail :p

haha main problem is knowing which is my hib accs which my mid and which are my alb xD haha

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I'll be playing mid mate - speaking of which you and levi more than welcome to join me ! :) gonna start 2night thinking of rolling a healer or a warrior ;o

on uth? i've got a lvl 16 mincer atm, but i'd much rather play mid.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i think i have your hib details on my word doc on home pc - i THINK

i really wanted to do the 7 days free thing but it seems that its bugged to high hell :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well if you have my druid details you you can try it out, think thats still got 2 or so days left on trial

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
well if you have my druid details you you can try it out, think thats still got 2 or so days left on trial

oh has there been an email free trial? all accounts open or something can't remember which email addresses i use for my daoc accs heh

leviathane

Part of the furniture
nah gotta activate the free trial. My accs had been closed for like a year or so.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
yeh mine have too thats why I don't understand why it aint working! :\

will drop you my details or smth tonight on msn if you're on and you can see if it works for you!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
sort a chatroom out on here, much easier to talk than replying xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom