Lakih

Resident Freddy
SoulFly said:
rly.jpg

Do I have to say more.
Cute cat, but where is his right ear?

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
that must be since mythic developers use buffbots and break coc using multiple accounts at the same time. if they had tried play for real they would know how important evade is.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Farbaute2 said:
that must be since mythic developers use buffbots and break coc using multiple accounts at the same time. if they had tried play for real they would know how important evade is.
i dont say infil really need it..
but scout/ranger etc without dodger gg mythic :m00:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Araudry said:
i dont say infil really need it..
but scout/ranger etc without dodger gg mythic :m00:

Taken of the site.. explains why dodger not in, and also it mentions the issue you got araudry

Dodger ...

The trouble with Dodger is that it works too well in some cases and not at all in others. For example, since evade is capped at 50%, an infiltrator who gets Dodger IV is wasting his points, since he's already capping at 50% in most situations. One exception - when that infiltrator is fighting a class with high weapon skill, like a hero or warrior. In this case, the infiltrator's chance to evade is modified downward by the tank's weapon skill. The problem there is that, instead of starting with 50% and moving down the infiltrator's *capped* evade chance, the weapon skill is applied to the infiltrators *modified* evade chance (in this case, like 85% or so) bringing it down by maybe 15 or 20%. (so now it's a 65% chance to evade) Unfortunately, this has absolutely no effect since the infiltrator is still capped at 50% evade. So this means that an infiltrator can evade a hero's spear as often as he evades a runemaster's staff (50%) if he has some points in dodger.

This works the same way even for classes with fewer levels of inherent evade, although to a much lesser degree.

If we find during the testing of New Frontiers that classes with fewer levels of evade are performing poorly (a performance problem disguised by Dodger), we will address as a class balance issue, not a Realm Ability issue.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
That excuse for removing Dodger is wank tho. It's like ... "hi der, our coding is poor so instead of fixing our coding we remove dodger kthx. any problems will be treated as a class balance issue and fixed the next millenium kkm8s?xD"

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Dodger was good ra for mercs although costly it did make evade noticeably better since evade 1 is bugged.(buffs do not effect evade rate hardly at all xE)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Zaffa said:
tbh once RvR starts for real again hibs gonna take over server :x

We can only hope. :D

Well, at least this seems to be looking good for casters so far, menta assist groups are gonna be fun with a decent debuffer. Muahhaha. :D

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
sibanac said:
Selfless Devotion Triples the effect of the paladin healing chant for 1 minute on all groupmates excluding the Paladin himself.
46HP per tick (w/o relics), thats just under 150HP every 8secs, considering you are not a healer, and you get this free a rr5 AND you still have a ghetto Faith heal available, it isnt too bad.

sibanac said:
Tireless Gives a bonus of 1 endurance regen per tick. Does not stack with any other form of endurance regeneration.

Thats free anyway so.. :p

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
A sb really needs dodger to be able to use 2 handed weapon and still evade. evade is 1/4 against dualvielders and 1/2 vs shield/onehandedweapon. I didnt say sbs used 2h alot before but this is the end to that. You dont only lose one item in your sc, you also lose your low end combatstyle hamstring.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
imo vanish works as it should now.

I really do miss dr and dodger though. especially dr because I am quite depended on my dr3 for my specc to work

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
sb's lose shadow run :(
bard self ra sounds crap. they get to turn into a caster... (or better, a nightshade with a bow, or something else stupid) :(
animist self ra sounds funny now, in a shroom field, the animist flings off bombers at anything passing by :touch:

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Farbaute2 said:
A sb really needs dodger to be able to use 2 handed weapon and still evade. evade is 1/4 against dualvielders and 1/2 vs shield/onehandedweapon. I didnt say sbs used 2h alot before but this is the end to that. You dont only lose one item in your sc, you also lose your low end combatstyle hamstring.

You clearly need to wake up from whatever you're smoking :p Your weapon has no effect whatsoever on your evade, your opponent's does oO

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Well "Path". you are wrong and i am right. go play 2h sb vs a merc or an inf and find out.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
well you are not wrong, but if your oponent evade 2 or 4 times more than you are you need dodger to evade near as much as him. i dont try to argue here, just to tell what i think. and i dont smoke either.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
2h pa is mostly against easy targets and in a zergsituation, otherwise sbs mostly use fast weapons for pa, and maybe use 2 hander for the last hit. if a sb is specced as a kiteing critblade, his leftaxeskill is very low and best damage is with envenomed 2 handers.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
2h PA on sitting targets fortehwin!!1

If I ever use a 2h to PA with, i swap to duel for cd.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Farbaute2 said:

Your weapon does not affect your evade.

Your opponents weapon skill does.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Farbaute2 said:
Well "Path". you are wrong and i am right. go play 2h sb vs a merc or an inf and find out.

Aside from your somewhat schizofrenic posting, I'm right and you're wrong :m00: Yes, as a twohand SB you will evade less than an inf or NS, however this is due to the evade halving effect of DW/CD/LA; your weapon has nada effect on your own evade; you will ensure that your opponent evades more statistically, but that is another thing entirely oO

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
i just came home from the pub. im fascinated you people repeat yourself and argue over something noone questioned :) i told about what i know about dodger and 2 hand weapons and i dont really have more to write. ok im sorry im scizofrenic and smoke. i also have a small penis thats why i use 2 handed weapons sometimes, im sorry for that but i was born that way. have fun playing :)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Im looking forwards to passive true sight, i bet my enemys are not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom