Alb gets nerfed more! \o/

Ormorof

FH is my second home
why just alb and not everyone? (excuse me for being thick as a brick)

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
ALot of looks good and at lot of its sucks.
Animist turning into a mushroom, armsman being able to fire bows while running, and thanes doing chainlightning to break even more mezz.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
reaver one looks nice:

Insta-cast PBAE Attack that causes the enemy to have a 25% chance to fumble melee/bow attacks for the next 15 seconds

but i think the healer self-rez buff sounds funky :D

Runemaster gets a 90% chance to evade all melee attacks for 15 seconds.

that could be fun too :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
A mins with a lv90 pet for 30s in that patch xD

Really do not like the look of those changes at all.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic said:
Vanish:
Teleports the assassin out of combat to a random location. The distance teleported is based on the listed values. When teleported the assassin is automatically put into stealth mode and has all effects that would break stealth automatically purged. A stealther cannot attack for 30 seconds after using this ability.
Mythic said:
Assasinate:
Allows the infiltrator to set up in an ambush position near any door, wall, or other structure. The Infil cannot move and has his visibility to others reduced by 80%. From this position the inf can perform the assasination style on any single person within 150 and LOS. The style is like a perf with an extra 50% damage. This ability takes 15 seconds to set up and once set up, breaks if the infiltrator moves.
Mythic said:
Shadow Strike:
ShadowBlade takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows. Once in the shadows the SB will automatically teleport to and perf any enemy they choose within 1000 radius.

Is it me, or do it sound like Infils gets stripped of Vanish, a new and much less usefull Vanish is created AND granted to all 3 Assassins, and then SB's get a new IMPROVED version of Vanish (specially during kiting :D)??

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
why just alb and not everyone? (excuse me for being thick as a brick)
My personal opinion, atm mid has seriously overpowered 'fotm' classes in most of the decent groups that I fight(ie savage, healer, shammie to a certain extent)

Hib has the most damage dealers and most compact support, coupled with 2-3 get out of mez free buttons every 30 mins

Alb has the average group, made truly competitive with RA's up (BoF, SoS, FH osv)

If that goes live.. mid will still have the best tanks/support, hib'll still have the best caster groups, but on top of that.. mids and hibs can now have 3x bof etc, 60s sos, basically negating albs competitiveness in fg fights (blah blah insert *wtf daoc rvr is Realm vs realm shit here* ) leaving mids with overpowered tanks/support vs average alb classes, and hibs with too many casters with heh.. topline physical defence is 14% resist? + 40% Barrier of Fortitude.. so thats 70% melee resists, casting at ~1s or lower, with 331 delve pbaoe, vs.. say 50% energy resist, hitting at 1.5s or higher, with 16.5 dps weps :x
See the disadvantages now? :x

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Veil Recovery Passive Reduces the duration of res sickness by the listed percentage. 80% 60% 40% 20% 10% all

Is it just me being slow or is that wrong, you get level 1 VR and you get reduction in rez sick timer by 80% you get level2 and it drops to 60%??
Plus they really need to balance out the new class-unique abilites.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Mid savage groups will NEVER lose in that expansion unless they really suck or played by a monkey :p

Takeaway a sorc from an alb group and you got no back up cc unless you have a good theurg which is so rare whereas mids have free pf and aoe root along with a snare.

Anyway i probably get whines back with this post but it's true xD though some of the class changes overall are good like the way they handled determination and purge but still i think some ra's will be far too strong.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Mid savage groups will NEVER lose in that expansion unless they really suck or played by a monkey :p

Takeaway a sorc from an alb group and you got no back up cc unless you have a good theurg which is so rare whereas mids have free pf and aoe root along with a snare.

Anyway i probably get whines back with this post but it's true xD though some of the class changes overall are good like the way they handled determination and purge but still i think some ra's will be far too strong.
As much as it hurts for me to admit this as a whining mid, Frontiers starts to look more and more like a mid-love-expansion :p

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Veil Recovery Passive Reduces the duration of res sickness by the listed percentage. 80% 60% 40% 20% 10% all

Is it just me being slow or is that wrong, you get level 1 VR and you get reduction in rez sick timer by 80% you get level2 and it drops to 60%??
Plus they really need to balance out the new class-unique abilites.
I stumpled on that being odd, but i guessed that small mistakes can be made even by other companies than GOA....

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Iceforge said:
I stumpled on that being odd, but i guessed that small mistakes can be made even by other companies than GOA....
they mean

the on level 1 u suffer 80% Rs, on 2 60% RS, etc

Bloodhunter

Banned
Iceforge said:
Is it me, or do it sound like Infils gets stripped of Vanish, a new and much less usefull Vanish is created AND granted to all 3 Assassins, and then SB's get a new IMPROVED version of Vanish (specially during kiting :D)??

No double PA no more :touch: :( :eek6:

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Think theese changes will make mixes with casters and tanks more common, prolly there will be less ultimate setup and more go with taste and playstyle.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Looks funky :clap:

but so many RPs needed to get 3 uber RAs.

Some things total useless and they make them even more stupid.

Mastery of Healing Passive Increases the effectiveness of healing spells by the listed percentage. 2 3 5 7 9 Healers LOL

And where is MOTA ?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I think this change was a lot better for Albion than I had expected. In fact, I might be so bold to say that this was a good change for Albs.

One of the biggest changest in this review is how Determination is changed. All tanks get 25% Crowd Control decrease, then Determination adds on top of that. 34% in total (need 4L4 for just Det5 then). First of all, this hogs 12 more realm skill points than earlier. Secondly, it will only add up to 61% crowd control resist as opposted to 75% currently. I'm sure tanks will still invest in this, as it will still be worth the points. But it will help them less and cost them more. Group purge is also removed as far as I can see.

What are the effects of that? Reavers more viable in RvR? Will the funky Valewalker kick ass suddenly? Will Thanes finally push Savages out of RvR groups? Maybe. But I think all in all, this is the change that will make this game Dark Age of Castalot once again.

And BOF for Mids arent gonna help much against Caster groups. Also the new RA "avoidance of melee" is gonna prove very useful as a counter against melee groups. I think the determination changes along with some useful changes to casters will make Savage worse than they were pre Frontier.

And keep in mind, fights are supposed to be more keep-oriented. Not much utility in melee groups there.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna like 90% evade for 15 sec on my runie. No idea how to put ra´s now though, mcl seems like a waste when you can get rp for same cost.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
Gonna like 90% evade for 15 sec on my runie. No idea how to put ra´s now though, mcl seems like a waste when you can get rp for same cost.

rp is on 10mins timer and mcl on 3mins ;p
and mcl heals more pow (at lvl 2 and 3, same at lvl1)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
POOOOORRRR LOCHHHHH :( :( :( :(

push heal button instead of bof button....omg such pain tt

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Nightshades seem fucked if this goes live.

They are taking Avoid Pain away from the lowest HPs Assassin, now they gonna be taking an addition 10% HPs away for a crap RA. Not to mention the additional loss of Con III HPs because of no more Avoid Pain. No one except your Paper templates will take Con 3 if AP isnt available.

Infs get AOE Perf + 50% Damage, and SBs get a porting PA?!, while NS lose 10% HPs, Con 3, and AP. WOOOHOOO

Can't fucking wait.

On that note tho think my chanter might actually see rr10 if all these changes go live ^^

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Pio said:

They are taking Avoid Pain away from the lowest HPs Assassin, now they gonna be taking an addition 10% HPs away for a crap RA. Not to mention the additional loss of Con III HPs because of no more Avoid Pain. No one except your Paper templates will take Con 3 if AP isnt available.

Infs get AOE Perf + 50% Damage, and SBs get a porting PA?!, while NS lose 10% HPs, Con 3, and AP. WOOOHOOO

Can't fucking wait.

On that note tho think my chanter might actually see rr10 if all these changes go live ^^

like there's anything wrong with your chanter atm? :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Pio said:

Can't fucking wait.

bleh we went over this on irc..

with the points lost to ap3 you can buy tough5 .. thats +400hp .. hardly gimped.

Viper is gonna be a popular ra now its passive, ns's are immune to it every 5mins .. also immune to debuffs by the look of it. Unable to debuff, no dots effecting them, no snare, no disease ... all for 10% hp? Looks pretty decent to me.

Anyway as i mentioned, your ns has more hp than my infil so :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
POOOOORRRR LOCHHHHH :( :( :( :(

push heal button instead of bof button....omg such pain tt

Off topic, but do you still try to strafe from pbaoe? Could be good to know if we're trying castergroup.

Oh, and:

FROLER SUCKS! \o/

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry be with you in a min just wacking off to my uber lwrps on shade.

Anyway!

Illum there aint anything wrong with my Chanter (cept he's an elph :<) but getting insta killed by sav trains and PE trains even when you get mezz off isn't fun.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Pio said:
Sorry be with you in a min just wacking off to my uber lwrps on shade.

Anyway!

Illum there aint anything wrong with my Chanter (cept he's an elph :<) but getting insta killed by sav trains and PE trains even when you get mezz off isn't fun.

Yes. Kinda like getting insta killed by debuff nukes when you get mez off? :D

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I get killed more than you get killed ner ner :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom