Alan Davies and the Hillsborough comments

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
As someone who's A) never done that and B) sat in the ground with ManU fans singing about the Hillsborough dead I'd like to say the following:

Indeed :)

Sorry but you are not getting away with that. Your mob have been singing those horrific songs since the mid 1970's, Leeds then embraced it and so did City. As for singing songs about Hillsborough, really? What are the words? It has never been sung at any United v Liverpool game I have ever attended and believe me I have been to plenty. Word for word I can quote you the Munich song though and it is fucking vile.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have got in arguments at Highbury over that song it is a fucking disgrace and the people who try to sing it normally get told to shut the fuck up and always get kicked out.

And Death Threats over saying what he said, those people need some serious perspective.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have got in arguments at Highbury over that song it is a fucking disgrace and the people who try to sing it normally get told to shut the fuck up and always get kicked out.

That is good to know, wish more fans at other clubs would do the same. Have been on holiday when United played, City, Liverpool, West Ham and Blackburn. In bars watching the match those vile bastards all sang it and others who were neutral joined in. Dirty scumbags singing about burning bodies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I sometime try to point out that it was caused by the usual mob of drunk fucknuts who turn up late and barge into the ground, it was them pushing from the back that killed everyone.

Dumb. Wrong. Cunt. Rolling out the police's official bag-of-shite line. Easy to buy into for the simple masses and, like a rape accusation, once tarred never forgotten.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Sorry but you are not getting away with that.

Yes I am. It's reality.

And I don't know the words to the Munich song - I heard that someone tried to chant it once in the Kop when I was there - he was kicked out (and kicked) - and rightly so.

Face it - some people are cunts - trying to paint Liverpool fans as having the monopoly on being cunts is as idiotic, simple-minded and retarded as Boris' line that's been oft-quoted here.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Big fucking dodge there, what is this song that United fans sing about Hillsborough?

Simples.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Thats just pathetic, you just know these are the very same yobs that probably sent death threats to Alan Davies AND are the very people that probably start turning violent when you try to bring hillsborough into question.. yet here they are, happily mocking a plane crash just for the fun of it, bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well done. You've found a video of a bunch of cunts on the internet. I don't know a single liverpool supporter who'd buy in to that.

Finding a bunch of cunts is easy to do. Not tarring the entire support base because you're a hater and videos of cunts affirm your hate-filled views is probably harder - for some.

How about the phsycial violence of the Chelski mob or Millwall or Cardiff supporters? You can find cunts if you want to. It means FUCK ALL...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've done plenty of Liverpool matches and have never heard them sing that.

Everz

FH is my second home
I've heard Citeh sing that, never much 'Pool however.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There's a fair share of cunts everywhere (not just at football clubs). Had "96 - not enough" chanted at me by Manc fans (I've also heard it tagged onto the end of "In your Liverpool Slums") - but it doesn't mean I think every single Manchester United fan is a cunt.

Well, other than being a Scum supporter ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well done. You've found a video of a bunch of cunts on the internet. I don't know a single liverpool supporter who'd buy in to that.

Finding a bunch of cunts is easy to do. Not tarring the entire support base because you're a hater and videos of cunts affirm your hate-filled views is probably harder - for some.

How about the phsycial violence of the Chelski mob or Millwall or Cardiff supporters? You can find cunts if you want to. It means FUCK ALL...

Spirit of Shankley, well supported LFC group, the night that video was taken Jamie Carragher and Sami Hypia were in the room.

In May 2009 the group held an open (members and non-members were allowed to buy tickets)'End of Season Party', attended by Jamie Carragher and Sami Hyypiä at which an impromptu version of "Horse With No Name" was sung which encouraged a small number of those attending to adapt the lyrics to mock the Munich Plane Disaster; the video of the song [6] and the chants and celebrations of those attending was promptly uploaded to the web and came to the attention of rival Manchester United fans[20] and subsequently the general media. Spirit of Shankly promised and delivered a probe into the events[21][22] and claimed the performer - despite being on stage - was unauthorised. The group did not apologise to either the families or living victims of the Munich Disaster. A number of media outlets commented that Bill Shankly and Matt Busby, nearly killed in the disaster, shared a friendship and hence would most likely condemn the group acting in his name, if the group condoned such chants - the group condemned the chants after the completion of their investigation. The actions of the group also received condemnation amongst Liverpool fans themselves, damaging the reputation of the group amongst supporters

That bunch of cunts are some of your hardcore fanbase. Don't try to pass it off as trivial.

Oh and I am still waiting on this song that United fans supposedly sing about Hillsborough. The only near knuckle chant that I know of that we do about Liverpool is the 'murderers, murderers!' chant which is in relation to Hysel and based on the conviction of 13 Liverpool fans for manslaughter on that tragic day.

Now I will take it back to the original post. Why do Liverpool FC not mark Hysel with rememberance days annually? Alot of good people died, Liverpool FC were there and part of it, surely they should mourn that as much as Hillsborough? The sad truth is that alot of Liverpool fans still don't believe that what happened that day was down to them, despite the convictions, the investigations, the extended ban from European competitions and it all happened on camera.

Shameless might be filmed in Manchester but the real shameless are 30 odd miles down the East Lancs Road.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I've heard Citeh sing that, never much 'Pool however.

How many United v Liverpool games have you attended since the 1970's? Personally I have done close to 30. Heard that vile filth sang far too many times, truth be told though City sing it regularly, Leeds too and apparently Stoke have taken to it bigtime.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Raging much? Get over yourself.

I've responded to your accusations, you've said nothing new.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I've done plenty of Liverpool matches and have never heard them sing that.

Tom, with all due respect, I have been going to Old Trafford since 1978 and have seen almost two dozen United versus Liverpool games and heard it sung at most of them. Have been to Anfield half a dozen times or more and heard it almost every time. Only in recent years has it tailed off somewhat, mainly at Anfield, the away fans at OT sing it almost every time.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Raging much? Get over yourself.

I've responded to your accusations, you've said nothing new.

Not raging at all, still waiting for this Hillsborough song and pointing out the hypocrisy of this whole situation surrounding Davies, Hillsborough and Hysel.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Awww Waz. Fresh from not entering into debate in another thread, bit of a troll in this one. Sore bum? :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is not hard to find the songs. I have no idea now often or where they are sung but a google found them very easily.

Ohh, I wish it could be Hillsborough everydaaaaay, where the fans start swinging and the fence begins to swaaaaaay!
Ohh, I wish it could be hillsborough everydaaaaay,where they rob dead bodies and the fans refuse to paaaaaaay!

who's that choking on their vomit
who's that turning fucking blue
it's a scouser and his mate
crushed behind the hillsboro gates
and they won't be singing munich anymore.

people screaming are you listening
fences rattling bodies clattering
oh what a wonderful sight
we're so happy tonight
walking in a hillsboro wonderland.

1 scouse 2 scouse 3 scouse 4 all got crushed on a sheffield floor
96 dead bastards was the final score
but we're still not happy? cos' we all wanted more

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Thsi thread just reminds me of the old joke

What's the difference between a cow and a tragedy?

A Scouser doesn't know how to milk a cow.

In seriousness I fully agree withSalan Davies on this, the Scousers are a bit ridiculous with their whole "We don;t play on that day" charade. Why they can't do what other clubs which have suffered tragedies in the past do, such as Man United, Rangers or Bradford, and hold a two minute silence and maybe have a bit of a ceremony before kick off? Why do we have to make special allowances for them every fucking year? Is it the last remining attempts of a once great team to stay in the news? Do the Scousers just have a bit of a victimisation complex? Have they been eating too many rats int heir council houses? ;)

Answers on a postcard.....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Shhh soze. Don't piss on cHo's raging hate.

Like I said. Cunts everywhere.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is not hard to find the songs. I have no idea now often or where they are sung but a google found them very easily.

Ohh, I wish it could be Hillsborough everydaaaaay, where the fans start swinging and the fence begins to swaaaaaay!
Ohh, I wish it could be hillsborough everydaaaaay,where they rob dead bodies and the fans refuse to paaaaaaay!

who's that choking on their vomit
who's that turning fucking blue
it's a scouser and his mate
crushed behind the hillsboro gates
and they won't be singing munich anymore.

people screaming are you listening
fences rattling bodies clattering
oh what a wonderful sight
we're so happy tonight
walking in a hillsboro wonderland.

1 scouse 2 scouse 3 scouse 4 all got crushed on a sheffield floor
96 dead bastards was the final score
but we're still not happy? cos' we all wanted more

That song is never sung at OT bud, I would walk out if it was. Do you have a link where that was posted please? Glad you spoilered it by the way, that is fucking grim.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Do you have a link where that was posted please so I can flap about in an attempt to deny that it was a Manc fan who wrote it. After all, my whole argument is based on Scousers being of a lower moral standard than Mancs, so the rug is quite literally pulled if I can't find a plausible get-out...

Fixed :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Even better, doctoring posts just like you try to doctor Heysel from history and say it wasn't your fans fault! You do know that certain people initially tried to blame Chelsea fans for infiltrating the crowd at Heysel and starting the trouble? Then it was the stadium, then it was UEFA and the police. Only 20 years later did LFC finally admit and apologise.

Where is the annual Heysel memorial?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yadda yadda yadda. Bash bash bash.

Keep it coming Manc. Any angle you can get...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yadda yadda yadda. Bash bash bash.

Keep it coming Manc. Any angle you can get...

Any dodge you can make. Evade, parry and block all you want but don't answer, never ever answer because it requires you to look into the soul of your club and the way it has behaved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom