Alan Davies and the Hillsborough comments

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cunt off cHo. I'm not going to let this thread on Alan Davies comments on Hillsborough (which I openly answered) decend into a bash-liverpool-from-any-angle-you-can possibly-find thread.

Cunt off Manc. :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fergie acknowledged that there were Hillsborough songs last year didn't he? He asked both fans to stop singing "silly songs about Munich and Hillsborough" when they met.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It does need to stop, that is definate and I would never condone any of those songs. They are vile.

As for the 'sign on' song, that is pure banter and there is nothing really ugly about it. The Scousers have plenty of good responses bless thier dirty cotton socks! :D

Heysel bugs the crap out of me though, it feels like forgotten history because LFC and the FA wanted to make it go away. What happened that day is every bit as important as Hillsborough, did the 39 ever really get justice? You can't sing for Justice for the 96 and forget the 39. To do so is morally bankrupt.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cunt off cHo. I'm not going to let this thread on Alan Davies comments on Hillsborough (which I openly answered) decend into a bash-liverpool-from-any-angle-you-can possibly-find thread.

Davies mentioned Heysel, therefore it is on topic and not an angle. The problem is that you don't want to deal with it or even discuss it. Look back at your posts, total avoidance when it comes to Heysel.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
As for the 'sign on' song, that is pure banter and there is nothing really ugly about it. The Scousers have plenty of good responses bless thier dirty cotton socks! :D
Heh yeah I just put that in because it was funny. I took it out because it's not really anything to do with the thread but I don't think Scouse would've agreed with my post if he had seen it. :D

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
Every football team has idiots

istanbulmufc.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
beach-formby_01.jpg

Shithole Liverpool, this is the beach half a mile from our house.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
My sis lives in liverpool and I think it's much nicer than manchester/brum.

Also, so many goddamn hotties it's some sort of cultural thing that all money earned goes into makeup and fashion.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

To all, keep it civil please and on-topic.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There's no need to be *quite* such a dick in a serious thread.

Speaking of idiots, your lot hissing at Spurs fans never gets old.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I've never heard it and I've been to your lot as an away fan a lot and home a lot. You lot aren't saintly either, cheering Eduardo and Ramsey's leg breaks. Not to mention seriously abusing a player who you have spent the last season now bumsucking. Oh yeah, and then there's your calls for Campbell to be lynched, killed, raped, you name it. So yeah, your idiots are just as bad but about more things.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Even better, doctoring posts just like you try to doctor Heysel from history and say it wasn't your fans fault! You do know that certain people initially tried to blame Chelsea fans for infiltrating the crowd at Heysel and starting the trouble? Then it was the stadium, then it was UEFA and the police. Only 20 years later did LFC finally admit and apologise.

Where is the annual Heysel memorial?
And by certain people I think you mean the Liverpool chairman who publicly stated that it was Chelsea fan's that caused the Heysel disaster, they've never apologised for that.

I don't know how you can deny that Manchester United fans never sing about Hillsborough though Chodax, it happens at least once a season and even Ferguson acknowledges it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Actually that's shiittyarse wallasey on the otherside, even worse then Liverpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom