Aka's case on the pmp match

A

akahav

Hi widdy,

I just can't let it go... first off all this is bs what happened saturday the seventh. First of all we went to the servers and the pings in bw were shit what a coincident the days of the finals they been fine through all our games. The ls guy that mess up the servers before was there to man on top of it did not you have a suspicion he send u a trojan. We told them our pings were not good to reschedule but they say we play or forfeit and these were the players making the decision (pmp) not the admins. As for the admin that was running the show there was no respect shown to him by pmp because he would talk and they would not listen they were making decisions on their own... Therefore we had no choice but to go ahead and play. WE check all bw servers but all our pings were 200+. So we had no choice to go to their server and play. We had in mind that the server settings would be set to bwefl rules they were not. When we played on their server the regen and gold armor came every min instead of 2 green armor 10 sec instead of 20. That means we had 2 deal with 20 gold armor regen boots instead of 10. If you count both sides that would be 40. We were not aware of this. To top it off they played with a wrld player on their team... that's supposed to be illegal and should get them disqualify... and aka cheats... I don't get it. I'm trying not to cuss here so what the heck can we not get a fair game for a finals or is that too much to ask. I know no one wants us to win. The finals is the biggest game and the league and it had to go down like that. I would like us to replay it a fair game. Also they told us we could not have no spectators and the rules state that we have the right for one spectator. A little leak that came from one of ur admins also was that the admin that was spectating the game too was in their chat because he was really close with them. How low can u get. Also is not a coincident that lab got kick out the server in the paddy game in the begging and yet again in the pmp game. Also we check some settings in the bw servers and some where different like the rate and things we could see in the server settings. Now whatever ur decision is so be it i just wanted to plead aka's case. All i have to say no matter what PMP is whack. They sunk so low that is not even funny like kicking a man on his private stock but what can u expect from a lame clan lame shit.

~N~ PMP if you feel big and brave come see us on a usa server...

peace
havoc

D

[DAD]Monty73

Howdy m8,

I am not informed in any way about this game so cannot speak with any authority.

If what you say is true then I believe the game should be replayed (this is my opinion as a player not as an admin as I don’t have that authority).

The rules clearly state that all games must be played on BWEFL Dedicated Servers! In my opinion if the game was played with settings other than the standard league settings as well on an unofficial server then it’s void.

It doesn't matter if both teams agreed to play else where, rules are rules.

I do not know either AKA or PMP except for the knowledge that you are both good teams. If a re-match is to take place I would be happy to be the admin of the match. Believe me I wont take any crap from either team.

Monty73
BWEFL Admin
[DAD] Clan

www.dadclan.co.uk

A

anhilator

lol.....little kiddies

@ respawms :
u know that Shildrespawm etc can be caused by server settings but NOT Regeneration and Mega Health ?

as u can see @ Holodeck 5 FAQ etc there u see gold comes ever 120 secunds.

And : if u look @ the demo, yer team never got ANY Gold item so we ALLWAYS got both of them, and thats not 1 item in 2 mins but 2 items in 2 mins.

so it could look like there were faster respawms, but only if u forget that there are 2 E-Shilds and 2 Regens, not one.

@ wrld player :
there has been NO wrld player, that was just prom who used the config of wrld|faith (and so renamed to wrld|faith) who plays for pmp since 2 months now.
So there was NO wrld on server, and as u could have seen faith is playing for us since quite a while.

@ lab-rat kicks :
he allways got 999 ping and lagged out, thats something about his CLIENT settings, but no rcon command etc can cause a 999 ping.

u will still bitch round as i know ya, but i hope now u see why every1 laugths about ya.

A

akahav

you dont know what u are talking about are pings were 200 and shit we asked for a reschedule and u guys said we would have to forfeit u try to get us in a bad spot if u had any skill u would replay us in a bw server when things were k... so eat it. cause if we played ya in usa server we would do 10 times better of what u did.

M

mr.Blacky

bout the ping, I can understand that its not nice playing like that. But I doubt that PMP can have any influence about that.

About Faith as far as I know he is PMP now, though tbh WRLD aint in BWEFL so that doesnt matter :p

I don't know how aKa is on a server (nerver played against you).
I do know how WRLD and PMP play and they have always acted very sportsmanlike.

The server setting should be the standard. No other settings should be accepted. period. Dont know if they were so cant comment on that.

The decisions are the admins so tbh you should not be worried about what the other clan has to say.

Oh I did see on the CCC site that an aKa m8 would like to see a Euro side fight you on an USA server? if its desi I might be interested.

W

widdy

well I've gone through this no end of times with showdown and as you can guess it's always fallen on deaf ears,basically he won't understand till AKA wins the match so theres no point in mailing him anymore.

Monty is right in saying that the rules state all games should be played on BWEFL servers,but...........................as I tried to arrange this match so many times,even gave you guys the opportunity to sort it out between you but i got no reply.My email stated that this match (saturday 7th sept) WOULD NOT BE RESHEDULED.That means under any circumstances.As I am aware from all my admin reports (and three all saying the same can't be wrong) AKA's pings were high,an offer of playing the match on a PMP/CB server was given and AKA accepted.If AKA accepted to use another server then they accpeted what comes with it.As I was not willing to put the match back for another 1-2 weeks (which the admins were aware) you had no choice and accepted the match or give a default to PMP.

I have had comments in show's mails stating that certain things were different to the standard BWEFL format i.e. respawns? shields etc.Well my view on this is that PMP obviously had the same respawn rates as you (as I'm 99.9% certain that you can't change respawn rates for different times to different teams) this mean the match was even.

Belive me I am glad in one sence havoc that you at least have the dignity to bring this matter up without having to use harsh language and that is why I am disscusing (or more like telling) the matter from BWEFL's POV.

one thing that seriously disheartened me and really made me furious was the fact that showdown decided to put this down in his last email to me "u wanna know whats sad?u wasnt around and thats what fucking ridiculous",I had stated to him a few times that I wasn't around because of my grandmothers present condition (for all you that don't know she had a heart attack on the night of the paddy v LS game) yet does that matter to him...........................well it looks like it doesn't.
Unlike him my family comes my first priority over a bloody game obviously.This is the main reason why i stopped discussing the matter with him.

By all means take PMP to a US server and sort it out there,but BWEFL was won by PMP,o.k. under unusual circumstances but they still beat you on two maps so therefore they won.

A

akahav

Well yes we all had the same respawns rate but they were faster than usual they were not the one that we played with in bw server and the admins did not make us aware of servers settings and aka was thiking that they would be set to bwefl standards which there were not. Then the speed was set to 275 and we were not aware of that either till we so them pulling moves taht are very simple in 275 speed. I really dont care that we lost thats not an issue but i would rather lose in a fair game than something as ridicolous as what happened that day. Then u have admins teaming up with pmp ls raven or whatever his name is or one of ls pleyars that was there as an admin the same one that was trying to kick our players in the ls game for lol and when his players lol he did nothing. All i'm saying is that all the odds were put agains us and i understand u could not be there to see the match and the bs we had to put through. The only person i respected there was bond and he was making calls but other admins and pmp players were taking actions as bond was not even heard when he spoke. Then comments made by a pmp player that can be taking racist to others. We were pinging 200+... well this is a euro league go back to usa. I mean common we come here to play just like anyone else if u guys dont respect americans u should surely keep it to urself. I have no problems with anyone from other cultures or diffent places. Maybe some of you guys should learn to do the same. I mean we were the under dog and for all the time i played in uk server i see that a lot of them took offence to losing to someone that was from usa. We were not shown a lot of respect throught this league a very unwelcome visit i made add. PMP took major extremes to win so i guess they do deserver to win. Even if you won the match... I dont care win or lose plays us in a bw server when things are normal again not for no tittle who cares about that. Just for a even playing game can u handle that if u can prove it and set up a bw server and lets play.

peace
havoc

B

Bondie

ark come on guys cheer up and enjoy the life

C

[CLF]picard17

hmmm sounds a bit like sour grapes to me.Oh well widdys in charge of BWEFL so if thats what hes decided as above thats the outcome end of story, no point in chewing it over and over its done and dusted.

O

^OnyX^

Originally posted by akahav
Then the speed was set to 275 and we were not aware of that either till we so them pulling moves taht are very simple in 275 speed.
Lol ..... that is called skill m8 ..... speed was set on 250.

Then u have admins teaming up with pmp ls raven or whatever his name is or one of ls pleyars that was there as an admin the same one that was trying to kick our players in the ls game for lol and when his players lol he did nothing.
Lol again ..... 3 admins were there .... Raven, Bond & myself.
Neither Bond or me are in [LS]

All i'm saying is that all the odds were put agains us and i understand u could not be there to see the match and the bs we had to put through.
They way i see it .... most of the BS came from aKa. (trying to reshedule, wanting another server, wanting specs when every1 knows u guys use VoiceComms)

Blaming the server & the admins is kinda lame m8.
U guys had bad pings in the final, i know that sucks .... but the final was set & no reshedule was allowed this time.

A

anhilator

Originally posted by akahav
Then the speed was set to 275 and we were not aware of that either till we so them pulling moves taht are very simple in 275 speed.
Speed was set to 250 as u can see in the demo

maybe u should try STRAFE JUMPING once...

Then u have admins teaming up with pmp ls raven or whatever his name is or one of ls pleyars that was there as an admin the same one that was trying to kick our players in the ls game for lol and when his players lol he did nothing.

1rst : there was no LS admin in that game
2nd : what has LS|Speedy (ex-bwefl admin) to do with pmp vs aka ?
3rd : u want my glasses to see he simply wasn't on that server ?

Then comments made by a pmp player that can be taking racist to others. We were pinging 200+... well this is a euro league go back to usa.

1rst : i think u refer to a comment by me, so let me state the whole comment again :
"If u sign up for an EU league u have to play on EU Servers, playing on US Servers would make no sence in an EU league, if u dont like it then go on playing in the US"
I dont know what is rasist on that comment, it simply "logical" (as mister spock would say).
2nd : u know whom u call a racist ? i'm member of the KPÖ (austrian communist party), member of the ANTI-WEF Protesters in Salzburg (austria).

Just for a even playing game can u handle that if u can prove it and set up a bw server and lets play.
no problem, we allready told ya we will accept such a "fun"war.

mfg pmp://Anhilator

W

widdy

275 rate comment :- I'm finding it rather funny that a team that i once had some practise with and commented during that time........."why don't you set the speed to 275 on BWEFL.............we can do a lot more with 275 rather than 250" bit wierd comment complaining about it even when the speed was 250.

as for PMP being faster :- well I'm sure that comment could be made by all the clans that faced AKA throughout this season,AKA flying through the center partition like it was there,strafing through the trenches like there was a force 10 gale behind them (obviously not saying it's cheating as it's all timing) but your faster than most clans and get no comment about it,PMP are faster than you and it becomes and issue.........why? if it's just not bad sportsman ship.

Personally I think it's best to sort it out between you on a BW server,you're quite welcome to use the BWEFL servers whenever you want to arrange it and I'm sure Bond will probably admin it if you ask.

W

wadada

wahooo

yup the came should be played over but they are all crap cheaters so i think you not make a change mate :)

lol

waddy :p

A

akahav

They won and whoop us i dont take that from them we lost and i give them that. I aint trying to say that i would not mind 275 speed. I aint here to argue nor do i care about the decision made all i was trying to state was that we were not aware of the server settings and they knew about them. We were expecting bwefl rules to take effect in that game thats what our mentallities were set at. Bottom line they beat us yes like i said in the beggining of the post. We were playing at settings we were not aware of so that throws all our timings away. I really dont care who won and is not the reason I made this post, because of a lose we dont care about that. Also because we agree to play on that server does not mean we agree to play with those settings. One of your admins admited that pmp had an admin in pmp's voice chat so if they did not have a spect from the clan they would have had a spect no matter what and thats why they did not want to give us a spect.. Yea we use voice comm and so does pmp what does that matter we dont spect the other teams players. I'm already sick of this topic and sick of ef as it is there are new games here so finally i can put this game to rest. All i have to say is aka did want to finish the 3rd map but we dont go againts our leaders judgement. It made us look bad but i respect his opinion on the matter. So if you was to give us a fair bw game we would play and like i said before i dont care about the bwefl tittle means nothing to me nor my clan all we would have like is a a fair game. Playing in a server with 200's does not make it fair. Telling us we have to play with 200 ping does not make it fair. So now we play with 200 pings or just forfeit uhmmm.. Dont u think thats just wrong. When we ping 100- 130 the whole league. That gives us no other choice but to play on another server and thats how we ended up in pmp's server. Not knowing the server settings which the admin should had made us aware. That also does not make it fair. I mean the way the usa leagues are run I see it really respectable but they way i see it here must peeps done do their job rights. In our leageues no matter what server we play on admins changes the settings to what they are supposed to be so maybe thats why we just thought that it woud be the same here. Well i guess u can say good win to pmp they should really be happy over the win here because we play such a fair game here and everything ran smoothly. I'm done here i think i wasted my breath as it is.

peace

A

anhilator

befor i start commenting what ya postet : PLZ DONT WRITE ALL IN ONE LINE !!!

i'm not intrested in ruin my eyes just cos yer little baby fingers dont reach the <ENTER> key...

ok, and now commenting :

I aint trying to say that i would not mind 275 speed.
/
Fact is that there wasnt 275 speed, when will u get that ? i think even yer clanm8's laugh about ya because of this silly accusation.

I really dont care who won and is not the reason I made this post, because of a lose
we dont care about that.

yeah, seams exactly that way to me ;) *irronic*

One of your admins admited that pmp had an admin
in pmp's voice chat so if they did not have a spect from the clan they would have
had a spect no matter what and thats why they did not want to give us a spect

wtf are u talking bout ?
the only ppl in our TeamSpeak were anhi, prom, faith, razer, head and stomus (as backup).
pmp hasn't got a BWEFL admin in their rows, so how should we have an admin in our voice ?

i think yer talkin shit again or turning the facts (maybe a pmp went spec to ask an admin for something and they chatted in that time......same as all did). But NO pmp ever went spect while a map (aka did quite often, look @ LabRat).

Also we allowed ya one Spect (labrat on and2), but if yer players allways disconnect / crash or what ever its not our fault. You HAD a spect, if you cant keep his system running its your fault, not ours.

....because we play such a fair game here and everything ran
smoothly...

we came to the point not to use wallbombs because u wanted us to, so if this is unfair...
and as Faceoff showed, u were enaugh ppl on server (BWEFL SERVER, not pmp) to play that map, but showdown just didnt want to leave our team until the admin declares all match void.

So if u call that fair than yer nearly on the same fairness level as most politicans, but that kinda "fairness" is called "rf-style lameness" in europe.

i wont start a discussion stating "asshole sucker" etc ass some of yer guys did in irc, i want to keep this serious and not goin down to that little kiddie discussion style......it's on you to accept a real style or go on acting like a baby who has just lost his pacifier.

B

Bondie

aka and pmp should just leave this, It was both clans actions that ruined the match not just 1! You are jsut dragging on a stupid action thats taking the league and the game down with it. I wasnt part on any clan and was looking forward to this and both clans ruined it!!!!!!! SO JUST LEAVE IT

Users who are viewing this thread