crashes match result thread

O

old.crashpaddy

crash's match result thread

right I'm going to give myself some work to do lol.I'm going to try and do some kind of write up of the matches I admin for the BWEFL so you guys can see what happened etc.

im not going to go into any detail like "they held the flag here" and " they used this tactic" I will just put down capture amounts with a little write-up and probably a player capture/points tally :)

this may help the few who are interested in other game results :)

im doing the wrldvMAS match tonight so expect something on here tomorrow at the latest :)

O

old.crashpaddy

wrld v MAS

a very good match was played by both clans tonight.the first map was geothermal which was a very tightly played with both clans having excellent defence.The result ended up in wrld's favour. the full score results finished......

Geothermal

===========
MAS 1 - wrld 3
===========

scores MAS
n00b - 54
Ba'alzamon - 40
Madjohn - 20 (1 capture)
Bull33tpr00f - 2 (score is reflected by him having to drop 7/8 through match due to wrld player drop)

scores wrld
Faith - 64 (3 captures)
Exor - 51
Lt.m-dd - 36
Hang - 5 (due to dropping)

faceoff came next and even though MAS tried thier hardest to get the flag wrld's defence was just too strong,and with some excellent attack paterns wrld ended up winning with a big capture difference.

faceoff

===========
MAS 0 - wrld 30
===========

scores MAS
n00b - 70
Madjohn - 43
Ba'alzamon - 40
Bull33tpr00f - 39
Dicky=2= - 23

scores wrld
Faith - 150 (7 captures)
Neo - 145 (14 captures)
Lt.m-dd - 117 (2 captures)
Hang - 96 (7 captures)
Exor - 64

O

old.=CCC=Virus

nicely done m8

wish we could have admins submitting match reports for all the games :)

makes for an interesting read plus enables other clans to get a look at the opposition b4 they play em.

ccc^vi®us
=-=-=-=-=-
The 'V' Man

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

Thx m8 a results update like this would be ace.

GG to all @wrld my guys really enjoyed this game and we look forward to the other meetings.

O

old.crashpaddy

other match results

=======
LS v ONE
=======

Voy_1
LS win 20 - 2

Voy_2
LS win 20 - 2

=======
COPS v MCP
=======

COPS drop out of BWEFL,MCP win by default

O

old.crashpaddy

thanks to rabbit i have been given permision to goto other matches which im not admining.so tonight hopefully i will be able to view the CCC v SLC match and give a match report soon after.

i'll change the title of the thread so everyone knows a new match report has been posted :)

O

old.crashpaddy

doh! just realised you can't change the topic so i'm affraid you guys are just going to have to keep checking :(

O

old.crashpaddy

TF v APA match report

Well I got to Admin the TF v APA match tonight (even though i would of loved to of seen CCC get beaten on a map!!! ;) lol)

Anyway APA chose geothermal as thier map,but with TF newboy E@gle about they didn't stand much of a chance, he defended the flag like a man on a mission or stuck on glue hehe :)(what do you expect he's offspring of 2 paddy players lol) well APA attacked all they could but to not much avail.Just about everytime they got near the flag they got stomped.TF on the other hand had a good midfield back up system,so everytime one of there guys got the flag any APA following was soon shot down.

Right,full results............................

Geothermal

=========
TF 6 - APA 1
=========

scores TF

Superrobster (score missed,updated when demo viewed)(captures 2)
|Deviant| (score missed) (1 capture)
Stone (score missed) (2 captures)
El bhorgo (score missed) (1 capture)
E@gleboy (score missed)

scores APA

Centurion - 37 (1 capture)
Cyclone - 34
Death_1...uk - 32
Heatwave - 32
Spacecadet - 17

TF then chose voy_1,this was a totally different matter.both teams continually attacked and although they both came up against some fairly strong defence TF managed to get a good capture rate for the first 3/4 of the match (even scoring once while they were one man down).

Voy_1

==========
TF 18 - APA 3
==========

TF scores

El bhorgo - 150 (3 captures)
Stone - 131 (10 captures)
Deviant - 81 (3 captures) replaced superrobster (1 capture) app.3 mins into match
E@gle - 71 (1 capture)
Alan 17 (*S.C.O 3/4 way through match,replaced by lt.tomo for 1 minute) score previous to drop approx. 104

* S.C.O ---- Server Command Overflow

APA scores

Death_1...uk (score missed)
Centurion - 93 ( 3 captures)
Spacecadet (score missed)
Heatwave (score missed)
cyclone (score missed)

TF beat APA 24 - 4

Crashes man of the match........................[TF]E@gle for his excellent defence on Geothermal

.........................................................................................................
Other results
.........................................................................................................

========
CCC v SLC
========

CCC SLC
17 - 0 (KLN_1)
2 - 7
10 - 1 (VOY_1)

CCC win 29 - 8

=====
RD v N!
=====

RD N!
2 - 2
2 - 20

N! win 22 - 4

O

old.Napalm

At least you can add up Crash, unlike whoever does the BW league tables lol.

1 + 3 = 8??? Anyway.........

Napalm

O

old.crashpaddy

i don't know so much,when i got to #bwefl i said the score for geo was 4-1 lol it was actually 6-1.took me about 20 minutes to realise my mistake :rolleyes: lol

O

old.Napalm

No m8, lol. Our caps against is 8, but we only conceded 1 and 3 in our 2 games lol.

Until tonight anyway lol.

Napalm

O

old.crashpaddy

lol oh well im sure it will get sorted,i'll inform rabbit when i see him

O

old.Napalm

Well it will be hitting the 100's after 2nights game lol. We fight you guys next Crash, gl m8, it should be a good one.

BTW good to see some stats. Watcher did a good job last time and nice to see it carried on.

Napalm

O

old.crashpaddy

yeah good luck to you guys as well.i won't be playing though cos my ping sucks at the moment and,oh yeah...........................im crap lol

anyway last nights results

==============================================

Div2

wrld v BH

wrld win 49 - 0

============

Div 3

DAD v IHP

IHP win 41 - 0

============

Div 4

Paddy v COPS

COPS drop from league

Paddy default win

O

old.Dark^TF^Alan

TF VS MAS

so nap ur good on perdicing who will win
mas or TF
u know TF got better

O

old.Napalm

Simple Alan, I don't care......

Oh go on then...........MAS

Napalm

O

old.Napalm

Alan your only jealous cos you ain't got one. Get back to your homework!

O

old.crashpaddy

results for saturday 9th feb

Division 1

ONE v RG

ONE win 20 - 2

=============================================

Division 2

MAS v TF

MAS win 34 - 6

Division 3

SLC v SP

SLC win 24 - 3

Division 4

Paddy v RD

Paddy win cos we're so darn good :clap: lol only kidding

Match to be played Monday at 21.00 GMT

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

gg TF tonight and your right you guys got much better,Voy1 was a really good map for you good tactics

O

old.crashpaddy

CCC v IHP and other results

well i finally got to see it,and yes it does actually happen..............CCC do lose the odd map ;) hehe

due to ihp not being able to field a full team CCC agreed to a 4 on 4 match.

well the night started off on kln_1(CCC's map),I have seen CCC play kln_1 before and they are a very hard team to overcome on this map.CCC soon took control of the centre of the map and held the ihp players back in thier base,and with pure 100% skill...............the CCC players waited for the boots and the gold armour and got the flag lol :)
ihp tried very hard to retake the centre and nearly managed a couple of times,but they were soon respawning in thier base trying to get out again

full results

kln_1

==========
CCC 9 - ihp 0
==========

Scores CCC

Nullifier - 99 (6 captures)
Virus - 98 (2 captures)
sp@nky - 57
Crazy/loony/pshycodave - 47 (1 capture)

Scores ihp

Supermongo - 28
mcgregory - 21
murpher - 21
salsashark - 13

ihp's choice was and_1,I know they are very good at this map.yet again it was another take and keep the centre map.ihp gained an early lead through murpher and thats all it needed to win.They both got hold of the flags a few more times during the match and at one point both teams had the flag at the same time,but one way or another there was no more capturing for either team.

Full result

and_1

==========
CCC 0 - ihp 1
==========

Scores CCC

Virus - 50
Sp@nky - 43
Crazy/loony/pshycodave - 41
Nullifier - 30

Scores ihp

Supermongo - 56
Murpher - 51 (1 capture)
Salsashark - 50
Mcgregor - 41

Well that was it,it went down to a third map,and after 10 minutes of waiting for me to find out what the 3rd map was (sorry guys,no one told me :( ) i finally found out it was voy_2 so we went on to play that.(can you belive it went to a third map!i had to miss most of the mens snowboarding halfpipe!!!! lol)

As we all know voy_2 is a fast map and alot of clans get trashed by CCC on here but ihp held out well.there was an awful lot of det packing also photons and tetryons a flying.CCC came out the victors with some nice captures.

full result

voy_2

==========
CCC 6 - ihp 0
==========

CCC scores

Crazy/loony/pshycodave - 66 (3 captures)
Sp@nky - 56
Nullifier - 47 (2 captures)
Virus - 39 (1 capture)

ihp scores

supermongo - (score missed,will be updated when demo is viewed)
Salsashark (score missed)
Murpher (score missed)
Mcgregory - 28

fun was had by all,well done both teams :)

==============================================
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
........................................................................................................

Other results

==============
Division 1

LS v PB

LS win 5 - 0

==============
Division 2

APA v BH

BH win 27 - 0

==============
Division 4 / game 1

N! v MCP

N! win 45-0

==============
Division 4 / game 2

Paddy v RD

RD win 18 - 7

==============

O

old.Napalm

Message to Paddy! Thanx for the best clan game of EF i've played in guys, great fun on both maps, you guys did great and I kinda wished we had played a third map (only kinda ;)).

Look forward to fragging with you guys again soon, great attitudes and games guys!

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

Come on Crash :p

MAS v BH

Geothermal

11-0

Spyglass

5-4

Fook the scores though BH did well,Damn Spy was such an hard game nice game guys you deserved much more,

Now Friday? hhhmmmmm wrld Oh Shit !!!!!!!!!!

O

old.crashpaddy

lol sorry mate i totally forgot about the match..............then again who wants to know MAS's results anyway ;) hehe

good luck with wrld btw guys :) hopefully i can get to spec it and do a report

O

old.Napalm

Is that a playoff game? If so where did you find out the draw?

Napalm

O

old.salsashark

Nice idea this result thread ;)

Hey Crash great work on this result thread ;) Keeps everybody more informed about results, maps etc.

Thx for that...

O

old.crashpaddy

np salsa :)

hopefully next season i will try and add to it,i.e. try and get to more matches to spec them for match reports.

an idea for next season which hopefully i can implement is a golden boot for each division,like a captures league for individual players.this is going to mean that admin will either have to keep tabs on who captures the flag or send me the demo of the match so i can get all the info i need :) not sure if it will work but lets just see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom