Ah, so thats what oil feels like... :D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
your logics go hand in hand with your play...

seeking attention at gobo camp, indeed!
seeking to get fucked over by what ever group passes by, indeed!
not watching 2 groups fighting it out, never!

do you honestly think someone would play accoring to your logics? naive to the level that its actully quite cute :fluffle:

Well obviously I can understand that you'd be wanting to watch the fight of course, but Im sure that Bloodletter was on someone in our group initially, or is this false? If so, you aggro'd the bloodletter, ran through the fight tried to kill it? Clarify for me...

My logic is sound mate, trying to understand what you're upto is what im trying to get at...And yes, I do think that some bored chimp might be purposely hanging around to get attacked or killed, so he/she can then whine on FH or have a "valid reason" to add on such group/people at a later date. I don't know what your motivation is.. :eek:

And I love the way you totally over looked my explanation as to why I attacked you and said nothing about it, or an "Ok, thats understandable how that happened" reply.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well obviously I can understand that you'd be wanting to watch the fight of course, but Im sure that Bloodletter was on someone in our group initially, or is this false? If so, you aggro'd the bloodletter, ran through the fight tried to kill it? Clarify for me...

My logic is sound mate, trying to understand what you're upto is what im trying to get at...And yes, I do think that some bored chimp might be purposely hanging around to get attacked or killed, so he/she can then whine on FH or have a "valid reason" to add on such group/people at a later date. I don't know what your motivation is.. :eek:

And I love the way you totally over looked my explanation as to why I attacked you and said nothing about it, or an "Ok, thats understandable how that happened" reply.

That would require some empathy and the possibility to take an other person's point of view.

Something he lacks. Even though he is RR12. *g*

Maybe, after a 15 pages thread and a few alternate threads about the same topic, he will come to the conclusion that he made a mistake and regret it, yet, he will still claim that his core points are valid.

That's Staj how we love him.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
what a bunch of retards.

good work roo, glad you enjoyed the game

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

I wouldnt call it running into the fight, was as the very back/side, last person standing of the hib group was a eld in rr5 running away, so decided to kill mobs of your zerk. :)

Hardly need to find further motivation to return adding favours, it comes natural by a large % of the server, wouldnt need any more really as its not really any enjoyment. And wouldnt want to get added on by people I know have recently learnt to respect fair play ;)

I think your view is scewed with not paying proper attention, as I belive it was quite clear, (read above)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
That would require some empathy and the possibility to take an other person's point of view.

Something he lacks. Even though he is RR12. *g*

Maybe, after a 15 pages thread and a few alternate threads about the same topic, he will come to the conclusion that he made a mistake and regret it, yet, he will still claim that his core points are valid.

That's Staj how we love him.

what does rr got to do with anything? The personal grudge flowing through every post ;)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldnt call it running into the fight, was as the very back/side, last person standing of the hib group was a eld in rr5 running away, so decided to kill mobs of your zerk. :)

Hardly need to find further motivation to return adding favours, it comes natural by a large % of the server, wouldnt need any more really as its not really any enjoyment. And wouldnt want to get added on by people I know have recently learnt to respect fair play ;)

I think your view is scewed with not paying proper attention, as I belive it was quite clear, (read above)

So you decided to kill the mobs off Arepa. I suppose thanks for trying to kill them, but sometimes people trying to help can be more of a hinderance. If you're gonna watch, just watch, dont get involved. Obviously seeing you casting away, some people might think you're attacking or casting on one of our players, its an easy mistake to make, so as I said earlier, I didn't see you attacking, but as being told to attack you, I did. Blame PIO!
So...How can my "view" be screwed, when its the fact of the matter?!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
what does rr got to do with anything? The personal grudge flowing through every post ;)

Cute, personal vendetta/grudge and so on, while I am just illustrating the reality you fail to see.

You're so fucking stupid, it really hurts, one time you decide to nuke some mobs of someone interfering with the fight the other time it's the Clerics because they were on the wrong side of the river (even though it was a clear FG vs FG) or because you remebered them adding 5 years ago.

Nothing personal really, I dislike all morons the same.

I am out for now, don't want to disturb you at work.

*giggle*

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
So you decided to kill the mobs off Arepa. I suppose thanks for trying to kill them, but sometimes people trying to help can be more of a hinderance. If you're gonna watch, just watch, dont get involved. Obviously seeing you casting away, some people might think you're attacking or casting on one of our players, its an easy mistake to make, so as I said earlier, I didn't see you attacking, but as being told to attack you, I did. Blame PIO!
So...How can my "view" be screwed, when its the fact of the matter?!

well why I dont understand you pov is how you dont manage to notice a caster at the back/side for 3 whole minutes, especially as a runemaster with ns. How you and pio have the logics to think I would start adding in middle of your group when theres only 1 single hib alive from the group. I mean do you think im that sucidal & stupid, just so I can add you back.. sure such a call might be hard to adress at time of heat.. but I think with some healthy thinking that would never have happend. ill leave it at that.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Cute, personal vendetta/grudge and so on, while I am just illustrating the reality you fail to see.

You're so fucking stupid, it really hurts, one time you decide to nuke some mobs of someone interfering with the fight the other time it's the Clerics because they were on the wrong side of the river (even though it was a clear FG vs FG) or because you remebered them adding 5 years ago.

Nothing personal really, I dislike all morons the same.

I am out for now, don't want to disturb you at work.

*giggle*

reality is always relative depending on personal impression, such as preferences.. I dont like liver, you might like it, you say liver is good, is this my reality? No its yours! :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
reality is always relative depending on personal impression, such as preferences.. I dont like liver, you might like it, you say liver is good, is this my reality? No its yours! :)

And what can we take of this reply regarding Manisch post?

Nothing! :D

Nate

FH is my second home
You could always totally avoid the situation Stajj, you standing watching a fg fight and casting on things in the middle of it brings in more heat to the fire that is a fg fight. Doing what most respected soloers do and finding other soloers to fight instead.

It's not like they needed your help if there was 1 hib left and 1 mob on a Berserker.

Oh and nice that you enjoyed yourself in RvR again Roo :) Brings back a few memories of your OF Relic Raids! :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
You could always totally avoid the situation Stajj, you standing watching a fg fight and casting on things in the middle of it brings in more heat to the fire that is a fg fight. Doing what most respected soloers do and finding other soloers to fight instead.

It's not like they needed your help if there was 1 hib left and 1 mob on a Berserker.

Oh and nice that you enjoyed yourself in RvR again Roo :) Brings back a few memories of your OF Relic Raids! :D

well I agree with you if what you write was reflecting reality. once again there was no casting til some of them had stuck up, the mob was not in the middle of it, and as of there is no "brining in more heat to a fire".. im quite sure you would be as shocked as I was of how clear it was... and what does it have to do with soloing? was not roaming in any hotspot, and most soloers passed that area to get to dc, if some fgs fight it out there, then hey what am I doing wrong? Nothing :p and again what are you basing your description on? sounds speculative

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I believe your excuse for "adding on people" a few months ago was that you remembered them adding on you a few years ago.

Funny that you now expect to be able to watch a fight and not get nuked (despite standing there casting at something) by the same people you added on happily a while ago.

Your pathetic attempts at "well why would I add then, it makes no sense" interest no-one. Not everyone has the ability to fully sum up an entire situation in the middle of a FG fight that you have and choose to ignore the enemy caster waving his arms about on the edge of their screen.
Yet again, someone who made a snap descision in the middle of a fight, and maybe got it wrong goes under the Staj microscope. I'm sure that you'll bring it up in another 3 months as to the excuse you nuked the crap out of their healers in their next FG fight.

And people wonder why Dyvet is dead these days. Really.. it's a fucking mystery isn't it!

Continue with your smart arse comments, please, it's entertaining listening to quite how up their own arses most of the people left posting here are.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I believe your excuse for "adding on people" a few months ago was that you remembered them adding on you a few years ago.

Funny that you now expect to be able to watch a fight and not get nuked (despite standing there casting at something) by the same people you added on happily a while ago.

Your pathetic attempts at "well why would I add then, it makes no sense" interest no-one. Not everyone has the ability to fully sum up an entire situation in the middle of a FG fight that you have and choose to ignore the enemy caster waving his arms about on the edge of their screen.
Yet again, someone who made a snap descision in the middle of a fight, and maybe got it wrong goes under the Staj microscope. I'm sure that you'll bring it up in another 3 months as to the excuse you nuked the crap out of their healers in their next FG fight.

And people wonder why Dyvet is dead these days. Really.. it's a fucking mystery isn't it!

Continue with your smart arse comments, please, it's entertaining listening to quite how up their own arses most of the people left posting here are.

really im glad we disagre, so wont bother answering as it simply goes down to preferences :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who runs around solo to 'look' at fights shouldn't complain when they stand close to one and get sucked in and ganked. It's not like you have any rights to begin with- it isn't a tourist show.

I smacked him twice for half his health when I noticed him standing next to my group and casting shit - the fact that there was a bloodletter on him was just an added bonus. It's easy to say in hindsight that he was casting on 'a mob' (or whatever, I don't check to see what enemy casters are targetting before trying to gank em) and not trying to blow up my support.

I did leave him alone after having been reeled in by the group leader, but I wouldn't exactly have shed a tear if he died before I got called off. I'm not there to entertain him, and he is basically an RP HappyMeal wandering around. Don't blame me if I have a serving of RR12 rps, thankyouverymuch. :)

This entire thread, as well as most of the ones on this board are a little silly. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom