Ah, so thats what oil feels like... :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Odd really. In amongst all the complaints about this and that etc...

I finally managed to get out for some RvR tonight. I've been out solo since reactivating but got creamed really badly usually (still went back out again somewhat). However, I knuckled down to working on gear, MLs and CLs since then so tonight was the first time I really got to go out and play (and as ever I like to mess about but thats not really relevant here).

Against the current trend on these forums...I had a complete hoot. I am rusty as hell. I just puttered out to help with a keep defence and lucked into a group.

The giggles were definately more down to the quality of the guys I was grouped with and I make no claim of competence here but it was really nice just to go ambling about.

Thanks to the guys I was with for putting up with me as I tried to remember how to do stuff.

Seems odd to also be thanking the scum sucking dross that are the hated and reviled enemies of Midgard. But thanks for the giggles. I know I got myself killed when I really shouldn't :D

Looking forward to more as work and such permit :)

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Hihi look at the "elite" reply's lol...Have fun Roo thats what is about. Nice to see u back in midgard:fluffle:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Aye, had an absolute blast last night on vent, shame we couldnt get irvr up and running.
Whats the status now btw? Did CM take the keep in the end? :x

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, that was a shame. After all the work that went into knocking a level 10 keep down so the Albs could take it, and create a nice RVR area, they failed miserable. :/

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, Tesla kept rallying the mids to defend the keep and wipe out any Albs at the tower! ;)

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome back roo glad to see a positive post for a change :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Odd really. In amongst all the complaints about this and that etc...

I finally managed to get out for some RvR tonight. I've been out solo since reactivating but got creamed really badly usually (still went back out again somewhat). However, I knuckled down to working on gear, MLs and CLs since then so tonight was the first time I really got to go out and play (and as ever I like to mess about but thats not really relevant here).

Against the current trend on these forums...I had a complete hoot. I am rusty as hell. I just puttered out to help with a keep defence and lucked into a group.

The giggles were definately more down to the quality of the guys I was grouped with and I make no claim of competence here but it was really nice just to go ambling about.

Thanks to the guys I was with for putting up with me as I tried to remember how to do stuff.

Seems odd to also be thanking the scum sucking dross that are the hated and reviled enemies of Midgard. But thanks for the giggles. I know I got myself killed when I really shouldn't :D

Looking forward to more as work and such permit :)

you claim to solo and stil attack me while watching you engage albs, good good!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
you claim to solo and stil attack me while watching you engage albs, good good!

F8 is hard to master, especially when you end up with a target that is called RVR-police!

But maybe you were just on the wrong side of the river, eh?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
why wouldnt you, your both of the same caliber :m00:

having hard to spot the difference from a group member and a bloodletter, HE IS ADDING!

Did you come up with that while getting freedom from music? Freedom, no "woman will ever be able to give to you"?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
why wouldnt you, your both of the same caliber :m00:

having hard to spot the difference from a group member and a bloodletter, HE IS ADDING!

Look cock, Pio (who was leading the group) said nuke shit out of Staj as he just added, I hadn't seen it myself but if someone else had claimed this to be true in the group, then I will nuke you, then mr indescisive said no no actually he was killing a mob, so therefore I stopped nuking you.

You were there just to gain attention and hoping on the off chance you would get nuked or something by a group, so you have a valid reason to add and be a general cock.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Look cock, Pio (who was leading the group) said nuke shit out of Staj as he just added, I hadn't seen it myself but if someone else had claimed this to be true in the group, then I will nuke you, then mr indescisive said no no actually he was killing a mob, so therefore I stopped nuking you.

You were there just to gain attention and hoping on the off chance you would get nuked or something by a group, so you have a valid reason to add and be a general cock.

your logics go hand in hand with your play...

seeking attention at gobo camp, indeed!
seeking to get fucked over by what ever group passes by, indeed!
not watching 2 groups fighting it out, never!

do you honestly think someone would play accoring to your logics? naive to the level that its actully quite cute :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

*g*

Maybe we should capitalize a bit, my suggestion: "General Cock"!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
GC is a very appropriate description of what the crews like you get from me.. :(

Too bad, I'd very much prefer some serious anal massage with an oiled head of yours, that's how much of an asshole I am when thinking about poor guys like you who stun nuked their way to RR12 with own 50% debuff AND who think they are the Michael Jordan of DAoC.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
mani come back pls :( I'm feeling lonely on /gu :<

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Too bad, I'd very much prefer some serious anal massage with an oiled head of yours, that's how much of an asshole I am when thinking about poor guys like you who stun nuked their way to RR12 with own 50% debuff AND who think they are the Michael Jordan of DAoC.

so now its personal once again :) what a surprise.. like always, Manisch, you post stuff in threads you have not even a slight clue about, just to try and have your personal vendetta, and all for having failed elsewhere in a game.. your kind of cute, :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
so now its personal once again :) what a surprise.. like always, Manisch, you post stuff in threads you have not even a slight clue about, just to try and have your personal vendetta, and all for having failed elsewhere in a game.. your kind of cute, :fluffle:

Elsewhere? Like where? :)

Personal Vendetta? Roflmao... I fit you into a category of a male geek who thinks that playing DAoC in his pure way is a skill worth mentioning on a CV, that's all.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Elsewhere? Like where? :)

Personal Vendetta? Roflmao... I fit you into a category of a male geek who thinks that playing DAoC in his pure way is a skill worth mentioning on a CV, that's all.

here we go! :D

im quite glad there's low summer activity at work so I can keep up with reading all your posts! :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Go Roo! putting the smile back into DAOC .Bout time someone did:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom