Agramon thread again

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
some people liek Madiyeti have nothing to say :(!

Gamah! Give more 1v1 fights, and not gamah and theurgist fights.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Some nice fg vs fg fights, few hiblet adding niblets whilst fighting other hibs but in general a productive & fun night last night.
Think we obtained a certain hib guilds banner last night too ^^

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
Yep, compared to all the shit you've been throwing at people throughout the months, i should definately be banned, because "Sieg heil" its just a german way of greeting

not like i care but no its definitaly not a common way of greeting some1 in germany fyi

Corran

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
yes this is the big problem of Agramon. There just does not seem to be anywhere for the 1 vs 1 people just now and it is way to big for soloers to roam. Good for reducing adds but not good for people who like to do it for temselves.

edit: actually it seems some are 'Getting it'! So not so sure about this now

All depends, if you can dodge the bridge camper stealther duo/trio/fg and get to the island and then avoid the fg's running you can find some solo fights. They are rare for a non-stealther though.

Best time is early afternoon, in the hour from 12:00-13:00 i had 7 solo kills.

Started with a fight against Gahn (Being on theurg that really werent fair as he got chain stunned :( )

died to Ambroz on alb bridge,

Killed sosnotty when he went to add on Ambroz vs Middy,

Killed ambroz when he finsihed fight (ok that werent a fair fight but stealthers always do same to me)

had a fight against a mid duo and won (2 forms of cc for teh win),

had a fight against a mid trio and won (their tank was chasing a solo sorc so i killed the support followed by the tank just after he killed sorc :( )

Had 1vs1 with some stealther and won

Had 1vs1 with stealther and lost

Had 1vs1 with mid caster and won

Got killed by 4 stealthers

Got Killed by 5 stealthers

Had 1vs1 with some zerker and he ran to amg and got me slaughtered by BD and couple others

Got killed by sosnotty trio (god damn ichor mad shammy :p )

Made trio with 2 pallys. 1 was my bg bot and 1 my grapple bot

Had some fun fights with small groups of mids/hibs. FG hibs arrived eventually formed fg with martok and had some really nice fights with Dopi group (2wins to us and 1 win to them with no adds), 4 fights? with adds from various realms, 1 fight where they attacked me when i was trying to clear the hib adds from their fight (damn you dopi!) all were fun fights though.

Eventually logged off after having a damn good afternoon :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
It has always been hard to get 1v1 fights, possibly a bit easier in OF though with Hadrians and Odin's good for roaming. The game has never been focused on soloing and never will be. Most FGs will indeed mow you solo for various reasons ; unknown alb = zergling, player xx in grp has a grudge towards you, walking RPs or because they might add on our fights like Zebolt did after we left him :D . Dont want to brag or anything but I do often ask grps to leave people I see tend to solo alot but it is kinda hard as there is always someone in grp who do not care or bother but hey, thats fair enough too. The only thing you can do is keep up soloing and make yourself known for that. That might get you some kind of respect and actually make FGs leave you alone ( it has actually happend !)

Btw, I had a very nice night on Agramon yesterday. Couple of good fights =)

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
not like i care but no its definitaly not a common way of greeting some1 in germany fyi

never said it was common, but its definately a way of saluting, i quote "its just a german way of greeting" guess i should've picked a different way of expressing myself.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
That might get you some kind of respect and actually make FGs leave you alone ( it has actually happend !)

Indeed. Numerous times we leave soloers, but hard when some ppl have axe to grind. I have one kill on sight person and thats Bradlex for teaming with fg albs to kill my lowbie bainshee yesterday in duo yet I think in fg I've left him 30-40 times solo. So after that escapade and all the hugging and cheering after, that guy gonna get spanked by any fg I'm in. No more pleading to let him live from me anyway.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
It has always been hard to get 1v1 fights, possibly a bit easier in OF though with Hadrians and Odin's good for roaming. The game has never been focused on soloing and never will be. Most FGs will indeed mow you solo for various reasons ; unknown alb = zergling, player xx in grp has a grudge towards you, walking RPs or because they might add on our fights like Zebolt did after we left him :D . Dont want to brag or anything but I do often ask grps to leave people I see tend to solo alot but it is kinda hard as there is always someone in grp who do not care or bother but hey, thats fair enough too. The only thing you can do is keep up soloing and make yourself known for that. That might get you some kind of respect and actually make FGs leave you alone ( it has actually happend !)

Agreed. Coo coo try and leave soloers alone, but sumtimes it's hard to stop those trigger happy zerkers/casters before they've mowed a poor soloer. I dont solo, obviously coz im healer, but I understand how frustrating it is to get zerged or added on.
Ofc this can backfire. Like yesterday when we left this Avalonian Wiz alone and right after he added on our fight and killed me so we lost. :clap:
Nothing you can do about that, except mow him down everytime we meet him, which we also did. If you see a purple grp of mids, dont add and we wont mow you next time we see you.

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
....why don't you actually go to Germany and start to greet people like this and see if it's covered by the criminal code or not?

Laughable.

I guess this would end up in some rly funny situations.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Megarevs said:
Like yesterday when we left this Avalonian Wiz alone and right after he added on our fight and killed me so we lost. :clap:
Nothing you can do about that, except mow him down everytime we meet him, which we also did. If you see a purple grp of mids, dont add and we wont mow you next time we see you.

Those need to chain die, they are evil!

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
never said it was common, but its definately a way of saluting, i quote "its just a german way of greeting" guess i should've picked a different way of expressing myself.

ok listen m8..

i am german and when you greet some1 like this here the usual reaction will be either: ppl laugh at you and think you are a clueless dumb fuck, or when you meet some1 with less tolerance he will beat the shit out of your face right after you "greetz" him like that

when police hears you shouting it repeadeply you can even go in jail for this

just to make this clear :)

naic

Loyal Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
ok listen m8..

i am german and when you greet some1 like this here the usual reaction will be either: ppl laugh at you and think you are a clueless dumb fuck, or when you meet some1 with less tolerance he will beat the shit out of your face right after you "greetz" him like that

when police hears you shouting it repeadeply you can even go in jail for this

just to make this clear :)
Hihi \o/

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
While you're greeting peeps with the commonly used 'sieg hail' also throw in a friendly 'roman salute' or they will most likely think you are ignorant or a tourist.

Re: 1v1 fights, if you want solo fights learn to use the boats.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
it was a greetz xD like 60 years ago though.

And around 60 years ago being a Nazi was deemed acceptable by a large portion of some populations.

So whats your point?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
And around 60 years ago being a Nazi was deemed acceptable by a large portion of some populations.

So whats your point?

that was my point

Vladamir

FH is my second home
wh-baby.gif

:p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
Indeed. Numerous times we leave soloers, but hard when some ppl have axe to grind. I have one kill on sight person and thats Bradlex for teaming with fg albs to kill my lowbie bainshee yesterday in duo yet I think in fg I've left him 30-40 times solo. So after that escapade and all the hugging and cheering after, that guy gonna get spanked by any fg I'm in. No more pleading to let him live from me anyway.

Awwww nevermind the alb group decided to leave me, and it's not like hibs didn't hit me as i ended up on 30% hp, when albs didn't even hit me once, so explain how i magically dropped to 30% health, was it a hib or was it not?
so what you expect if hibs are trying to kill me im not going to stand there and let some bainshee try cone aoe me since you were being Bg'ed.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
that was my point

Ah ok then mate, Just the use of the XD threw me off and made me think that you thought it was ok..

No offense intended

Etaylind

Fledgling Freddie
Weird indeed...

At first when i came to FH i was sure this was some kinda comedy site..
Now lately ive been thinking u guys actually means what u say, talking about your extreme skills(which mainly lays in 8v1 fights), tho i cant say ive ever seen anyone of u actually show me it in nf or agramon.
However back to agramon talking:p
Second post here says that the fg v fg fights were respected and wasnt added much uppon.. now i have another suggestion what about not adding on 1v1 fights WITH fg, and stop chasing down soloers with such devotion??
IMO take agramon away its just a meat factory for the gankers and no skilled players of albs mids and hibs!!!
Also have to add i enjoyed NF ALOT more, there was some people talking about getting taken down by fg... tho i found it alot easier to do solo and duo fights in NF, agramon if u meet a fg(and they do have speed) thereis really no were to run.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Tuorin said:
I have one kill on sight person and thats Bradlex for teaming with fg albs to kill my lowbie bainshee yesterday in duo yet I think in fg I've left him 30-40 times solo.
For whatever reason I think casters will get much less leeway than tanks on this and grps are far more likely to run them over, peeps are far more likely to add on you.

My guess reason is probable cos most casters have CC (some with aoe) and can cope with multiple enemies, alot of the fotm toons peeps love to hate are casters (BD, sorc, bainshee, theurg...), but mebbe reason is casters live outside the 1v1 melee thing and are rly just an annoyance 1v1 for all the other toons.

Example is Knarl, didn't take him long for alot of fgs to respect his wish for 1v1s at rr4....i don't think that would happen if he played a sorc. ;)

Anyhow been to pub and not a socioligist.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
For whatever reason I think casters will get much less leeway than tanks on this and grps are far more likely to run them over, peeps are far more likely to add on you.

My guess reason is probable cos most casters have CC (some with aoe) and can cope with multiple enemies, alot of the fotm toons peeps love to hate are casters (BD, sorc, bainshee, theurg...), but mebbe reason is casters live outside the 1v1 melee thing and are rly just an annoyance 1v1 for all the other toons.

Example is Knarl, didn't take him long for alot of fgs to respect his wish for 1v1s at rr4....i don't think that would happen if he played a sorc. ;)

Anyhow been to pub and not a socioligist.

I have to say alot of the GG leave me alone, but never random groups unless i got a good friend in there or something.

But still even the usual people that don't kill me do from time to time to still do on variouse occasions, but it's rvr what do you expect.:)

But i still keep soloing, and i still have my no adding policy to. Even though a group could mow me down 10 times, i won't add since i always believe in fair fights even though i could have died 10 times to the same group, me adding make me no better than who they are, so i don't.:cheers:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I found the ultimate solution to stop getting added on whenever you enter the RvR zones solo!

It stops fgs mowing you down. It stops insanely overpowered classes like Warlocks, Bonedancers, Sorcerors, and Mentalism Mentalists killing you. It stops all the problems of running to the destination to do some decent RvR.

You are guaranteed not to get added on! You are guaranteed to not meet assholes like Starduzt and Mogana who lame on you. I've tried it, and so should you!

Want the answer? See below:

Stop playing DAoC you clueless idiot since thats never gonna happen!

It worked for me at least :clap:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Maelstrom were mean to me tonight :(

Find them resting in silo, theurg mezz them. Then just hug and kiss brite.

Osril attacks me down to sod all health then leaves me (mean but least he didnt kill me)

Then Majsan kills me then laughs at me.

Does he really think said actions will make me not attack him when he is in a fg vs fg fight? Tempted to add on the next fight I see him in just to attack Majsan then leave.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Next time, mezz, hug and kiss a few times, place speedwarp up, and run.

Kids these days have no skillz :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom