Agramon thread again

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, perhaps I should be bumping the other Agramon thread. Just have to say the island is really cool so far. It's huge so it's become much easier to get clean fights it seems. I think I speak for my entire group when I say we're having lots of fun. :) Look, no whine!

(ps: hej Rami!)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Graendel said:
Sorry, perhaps I should be bumping the other Agramon thread. Just have to say the island is really cool so far. It's huge so it's become much easier to get clean fights it seems. I think I speak for my entire group when I say we're having lots of fun. :) Look, no whine!

(ps: hej Rami!)

Indeed it is, tonights rvr has been quite nice and most grps has respected the fg v fg and hasnt added much...
Tho what do i know? I'm just a clueless fucktard who doesnt even play the game.... right Manisch? xD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Indeed it is, tonights rvr has been quite nice and most grps has respected the fg v fg and hasnt added much...
Tho what do i know? I'm just a clueless fucktard who doesnt even play the game.... right Manisch? xD

Actually my quote was a bit different. Thanks for generalizing it even more. I don't know what you didn't manage to read due to the split, but I said "<MrCase> in case you mean jamie's grp should be added upon then i apologize".

Anyway, funny isle. Just give more groups for my Arms and Graendel give ring, I am le gimp!

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Actually my quote was a bit different. Thanks for generalizing it even more. I don't know what you didn't manage to read due to the split, but I said "<MrCase> in case you mean jamie's grp should be added upon then i apologize".

Anyway, funny isle. Just give more groups for my Arms and Graendel give ring, I am le gimp!

Sieg Heil to that!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I just feel highly depressed that Agramon was the final fuck-up for everyone that wanted decent 1v1 fights.

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Can someome ban the muppet please?

Yep, compared to all the shit you've been throwing at people throughout the months, i should definately be banned, because "Sieg heil" its just a german way of greeting

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:

I dont see any such quote. All i see is: (typed by you and me)

-(01:15:37)- -MrCase- cockboys grp will be perma added from now on lol
-(01:15:57)- <Septina> you always add on jamies grps, thats common knowledge
-(01:16:26)- -MrCase- Septina: just fuck off you clueless piece of shit or log in and play the game
-(01:16:32)- <Septina> excuse me? =)
-(01:17:01)- <Septina> jesus fucking christ manisch get some help, i said nothing that was a insult towards you or your group you aggrovated dumbass :p
-(01:19:16)- -MrCase- you go and get some help septina, i don'T see anything of you but some clueless comments and once upon a year i actually see you on pryd

then you went

-[01:23:12]- *** Signing off: MrCase(MrCase!~case@port-212-202-173-65.dynamic.qsc.de) (*.net *.split) <<77 users>>

I see that you maybe can take that as a personal remark what i said BUT you dont have to be in defensive mode 2k ALL THE FREAKING TIME. :)

And fyi, i have a healer on pryd, sm on excal and a bm on avalon that i play regularly also so just cuase i'm not on my sorc doesnt mean i'm not playing.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
If you have to personally attack Manisch - do it right.

I_R_BIG_TROLL

Fledgling Freddie
now then.. getting back onto the topic!! Aye, the new isle is nice ;) the mg's remind me of the good ole' days. Had some nice fights there the last couple of days :worthy:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sobek said:
Yep, compared to all the shit you've been throwing at people throughout the months, i should definately be banned, besides is "Sieg heil" its just a german way of greeting, if it is nobody can say "Jew" either!

Oh really, quote me please. I think that mods have been watching me closely.

I speak fluent german, I think it's more than what you now try to say it is. Since "it's just a german way of greeting", why don't you actually go to Germany and start to greet people like this and see if it's covered by the criminal code or not?

Laughable.

gohan

FH is my second home
Ame said:
I just feel highly depressed that Agramon was the final fuck-up for everyone that wanted decent 1v1 fights.

id have to disagree :< ive had more 1v1 fights in the 4 days ive played on this little lump of land than i ever yes i mean EVER got in any iRvR so imo its made stealth RvR an tanks that like to roam solo like samaroon an coolan alot better cos u can actually get palces an fight people, went for a solo run on my arms earlier killed 3 -4 stealthers in like 30 mins in 1v1 fights in iRvR id of been steam rolled by a FG or added on my more stealthers!

now gif cluster FFS

J

John Doe

drama

the isle is uber, except those yellow con wolves near decayed lands, totally wrong spot :<

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Oh really, quote me please. I think that mods have been watching me closely.

I speak fluent german, I think it's more than what you now try to say it is. Since "it's just a german way of greeting", why don't you actually go to Germany and start to greet people like this and see if it's covered by the criminal code or not?

Laughable.
Well since Agramon came out I've had a total of 1 solo fights that didn't have anyone adding on. Rest of the fights I've died to duo'ing casters, full groups (though I escaped many with speedwarps), xrystofer, <insert random sorceror name here>, oh and the fg of stealthers camping Hibernian Agramon bridge.

Fun Fun Fun.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i'm really enjoing the island. better than i could have imagined really. and i got to play my skald today \o/

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i love the new island, reminds me of the old times. But last 4 days my cleric hasnt had a group, so i go out and try to record peeps fighting, all that seems to happen is i get zerged by 1-2fg's, im just a solo cleric please share the love :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Mauness said:
Im just a solo cleric please share the love :)

Tried it for four years, they will always zerg you nomatter what so better give up now as a FG leaving a solo person is not existing.

axlado

Fledgling Freddie
U havent miss SI ages?
I believe that this isle is the best that goa did after TOA...
New island is an area that include all good days on old rvr...(odins emain etc).

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Another award winning post by MaditioN.
Atleast he posts his own opinnion instead of flames/whines. ;o

Anyways its starting to make sense why Manisch reacted that way to Valg calling him "negro" on IRC.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:

yes this is the big problem of Agramon. There just does not seem to be anywhere for the 1 vs 1 people just now and it is way to big for soloers to roam. Good for reducing adds but not good for people who like to do it for temselves.

edit: actually it seems some are 'Getting it'! So not so sure about this now

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Ame said:
When have there been a place for only 1v1? Cant really be a fuck-up if there is nothing to fuck up. According to the threads in here iRvR wasnt tehwin, neither was boating + brynja/oriens camping. Maybe you should try find a zone where 1v1 can meet etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom