Agramon and what you think?

Martok

Part of the furniture
im hopeing it pans out the way it did on alot of the US servers FG action on isnald Zergs sumwere else taking keeps.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
lol m8s, can you imagine it with cluster? roughly 700 people will be on each realm, ok all wont rvr so say 500 odd? :)

1500 people on an island camping MG's and the bridges connecting to the island, woot it gonna be fun !!11 not ;<

It's not small if you explore all of it, I thought it was just the bit connecting the bridges but I was wrong :p

Had a fg running last night at like 2am-3am had a very nice fight at the amg, brought back memories of OF email <3

And who were those hibs we had a fight with for about 40mins? Ethids was in it <3

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
I for one liked the big sign at the entrance that said "full groups only"...

Dream on people.

It's small. It's easy to get to. It's the arpee-exchange-center. Everybody and their dog in RvR will be on there.
This will be -permanent- iRvR with wave after wave of people running around on that island searching for something to kill.

It's all "I'm hoping for X" and "It will be great to Y" for now but there are huge amounts of fresh and exciting "Z doesn't play the game by my rules" QQ on the horizon. :m00:

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Your own fault for playing a scout imo. Scouts are on everyones insta kill list. It will take alot for archers and scouts in particular not to be insta killed.

tbh think the point he's making is he'd prefer too use his group classe's but albs dont seem too like a fg :twak:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Is good imo
If "Insta rvr" is up, the good grps can go fight at agramon without thinking bout adds. And the soloers/duoers/smallgrps can roam HW/Emain/Odins without getting steamrolled by the fgs.
Ideally though ;p

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
I must say its a stealther heaven, gratz to all stealther imo. I hope it doesnt turn into a stealth zerg zone.

To bad none stealther soloers have to run around the bridges just to get on the island..

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Mufasa said:
tbh think the point he's making is he'd prefer too use his group classe's but albs dont seem too like a fg :twak:

How do you make an Alb PUG when nobody cba to play a boring cleric and sorcs are so uber they prefer to solo?

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Haggus said:
lol m8s, can you imagine it with cluster? roughly 700 people will be on each realm, ok all wont rvr so say 500 odd? :)

1500 people on an island camping MG's and the bridges connecting to the island, woot it gonna be fun !!11 not ;<

It's not small if you explore all of it, I thought it was just the bit connecting the bridges but I was wrong :p

Had a fg running last night at like 2am-3am had a very nice fight at the amg, brought back memories of OF email <3

And who were those hibs we had a fight with for about 40mins? Ethids was in it <3
Get a clue tbh. 500 from each realm in pvp? Since when do we have even close to 100 from each now? And thats in rvr.. Not on the island. So id reccon maybe there will be 50 tops from each realm there without. Prolly less.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fat chance the server would be able to cope with 1500 people in the same zone. ;)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I dunno, too early to see. At primetime not a very friendly place in there for anything but opted grps, so guess it'll turn into a bg for them naturally enuff.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
tbh think the point he's making is he'd prefer too use his group classe's but albs dont seem too like a fg

You are spot on about alb and what Alyssania was trying to say before he got board whored. The problem is that unless you got a near to perfect group your going to be farmed all night and nobody enjoys that. Theres so many high RR hib/mid groups now that it's just not fun anymore. All of albs decent groups are very guild only(which is fair enough) orientated guilds. For me personaly Albion is at an all time low in RvR. Unfortunantly Alyssania is in a n00b guild so getting RvR groups is kinda hard for him...shame cos hes a real good player.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
hurrhurr... i ran into a opted grp on agramon last night when i was running solo with my sorc, first they mezzed me, then debuffed me, then buffshared me and then stunned me, then nuked/hit me to death xD
why the fuck would you debuff and buffshear a solo person with a fg? incase i hit soi, moc3, ip3, purge3 and ML9 on pet and nukes them all to death? :<:twak:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Was fun for the first few runs this morning, switched to inf and all of a sudden it's constant lag, can't do a thing, anyone else having this trouble?.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Was fun for the first few runs this morning, switched to inf and all of a sudden it's constant lag, can't do a thing, anyone else having this trouble?.
No must be mythic that want you to /delete youre infil Yes ! xD

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
As someone said...its shait...

Unfortunatly I dont like the island itself even abit. Its crap, shit and all other annoying words...its OF all over again...

But then again I know alot of people liked OF so even though I think it sucks it cant hurt to have more areas for people to split up into!:)

We have cluster around the corner so its just good to have more areas for people to roam in.

/Charmangle

Afran

Part of the furniture
I think it's very good tbh, just like OF but with 2 milegates per realm, so if one is camped just go to the other, can also swim around xD

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Unfortunatly I dont like the island itself even abit. Its crap, shit and all other annoying words...its OF all over again...

But then again I know alot of people liked OF so even though I think it sucks it cant hurt to have more areas for people to split up into!:)

We have cluster around the corner so its just good to have more areas for people to roam in.

/Charmangle

Same for me, don't like the place but then again I hated OF.
Not really that bad though as atleast it pulls all the stealthers to that area so you can roam other area's without the worry of getting a stealther on you in the middle of a fight.
That area is just for OPted FG's or stealthers, none of which I play so I like to avoid it as much as possible.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Now if all soloers, duos can move away from there and fight somewhere else, i will be more than happy, cause no fun running to there to get jumped by scout + infil, 3-4 Mids, fg of Albs, fighting a pallie for 2 mins then get zerged my mids again, rinse and repeat (and that @ 12-13).
Think it will be great for fg fights tho.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
just wait til you rvred there more and find out about hills and not in view messages. very painful for clerics and casters xD

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Too early to make a full gone conclusion as of yet, but the initial feelings about the place are gooood :p Time will tell though, especially when they implement clustering.
Oh and Giz, less skeeting on nanny's pancakes :puke:

Dorimor1

Banned
Gahn said:
Now if all soloers, duos can move away from there and fight somewhere else, i will be more than happy, cause no fun running to there to get jumped by scout + infil, 3-4 Mids, fg of Albs, fighting a pallie for 2 mins then get zerged my mids again, rinse and repeat (and that @ 12-13).
Think it will be great for fg fights tho.

The FGs can't throw us soloers out of the island, we have the right to play there too.

But I guess in the end we'll all be zerged out

Ixnay said:
Too early to make a full gone conclusion as of yet, but the initial feelings about the place are gooood :p Time will tell though, especially when they implement clustering.
Oh and Giz, less skeeting on nanny's pancakes :puke:

but it was good killing me solo last night... right... right? :I

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
The FGs can't throw us soloers out of the island, we have the right to play there too.

But I guess in the end we'll all be zerged out

Tbh it's the right moment for us soloers (i both run solo and fg) to move in some other place and have actually 1 vs 1, that was my point :eek:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Corran, druids buffshear for a chance to get deathspam :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Guess alb stealthers must love it. Now they can stealth zerg just like the old days again :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom