brad

Fledgling Freddie
All i have to say is it seems abit small.:mad:

Septina

Part of the furniture
brad said:
All i have to say is it seems abit small.:mad:

Its very nice imo.
Played quite a bit in Agramon on Lamorak and i wouldnt call it small since there are hardly any zw's there so you can basically run everywhere :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lol

Its shite

Might as well just take everything else away though, noone is going to bother to relic takes now :/

Corran

Part of the furniture
I like it.. opted groups had their playground there tonight.... I was in a 5man GoP group that mainly raomed hw and had couple good fights with other unopted.

Checked the island first, got zerged.
Tried again FG opted mids slaughter us.
Went HW had fun
Went up as far as teh 2nd bridge towards island. Captured HoS banner (decorating gop house now :D )
Went back to hw another nice fight
Back to Island see mael so away, then get killed by Konstitine(sp) opted group.
Now logging :D

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
I like it.. opted groups had their playground there tonight.... I was in a 5man GoP group that mainly raomed hw and had couple good fights with other unopted.

Checked the island first, got zerged.
Tried again FG opted mids slaughter us.
Went HW had fun
Went up as far as teh 2nd bridge towards island. Captured HoS banner (decorating gop house now :D )
Went back to hw another nice fight
Back to Island see mael so away, then get killed by Konstitine(sp) opted group.
Now logging :D
was fare from opted m8 :C

as for topic i also played island on Lamo and i think its great... and not as small as people think.:)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Konstantin said:
was fare from opted m8 :C

Seemed fairly opted from by point of view :D

Especially compared to my group

Cleric, tic, mini, friar, lvl49 theurg :p

But i was a fair bit away from most the group. I tried to sneak onto the back healer but i got killed whenhe down on 40% :(

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Seemed fairly opted from by point of view :D

Especially compared to my group

Cleric, tic, mini, friar, lvl49 theurg :p

But i was a fair bit away from most the group. I tried to sneak onto the back healer but i got killed whenhe down on 40% :(
:fluffle:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I still think they could have picked a better name for it.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
its nice to have more options, prolly roaming grps will go there but another ppl will stay on villa area mebbe ^^

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i hope this will give small grps and soloers their playground too without being zerged saw some soloers and small grps tonite, still got ganked by the fg's but i think it i only a good thing.
All i can say i had some good fun tonite for the 2 hours i played and that has been a long time since that was the case :cheers:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
just remember.. im no threat so no need to outskill me with your fg again -_-
didnt even se you tonight mr.cheese :E

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
its nice to have more options, prolly roaming grps will go there but another ppl will stay on villa area mebbe ^^
i hope so..

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Agramon is wicked! And exactly what is needed to reduce the zerg in the so-called `iRvR-zones`, just think of cluster without Agramon ;d

Konstantin said:
didnt even se you tonight mr.cheese :E

you did when i was playing Whispta :<

and is it too late to say agramon is a piece of shit? (thanks 2fg mids on albs chokepoint across to agramon)

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Well mids continuing where they left at OF. Good they havent forgotten the skills of staying close and at choke points against the mighty albion soloers and small groups...

Albs still not even trying to form groups really. I have bg pally, cleric and theurg and what I been asking from people they either soloing with bb's or duoing/trio etc... No wonder mid and hib groups are so high rr before I even heard of em. Just need to farm few evenings/mornings albs and your rr8... If by some miracle alb fg's out just log until em gone and 1am your back in the farming.

Went out with my scout and got zerged all the time so tryed mini and same shit different char really. All the other good places I like to go were empty so guess if this the way its going to be not going to see me around much which is about the biggest loss to hib and mid stealth zerglings that I can imagine. Probably wouldnt have been such bad after all if mythic just deleted everything.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Need the bridges that connect it to mainland removed and a portal keep on it instead - keep the ppl that want to go to it away from mainland. If you survive the stealth zerg crossing bridge you then meet the zerg waiting for you hidden in water just off to 1 side - what a waste of a great idea - no tought put into it at all.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Loving it!

It was the perfect cure for the IRvR cancer that has plagued Prydwen for too long, as the zone is much much much much larger :D

I still think relics, and keeps will be captured though Thadius don't you worry!

Z

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I liked it very much, at least the areas to roam are nice and its also cool with these milegate thingies. The biggest problem seems to be getting to the island though, should be something else than bridges perhaps. Some very steep hills could be problematic but other than that there are plenty flat areas that could be perfect for fighting.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Its a boost for all that are doing RvR. I think its nice that it is there and the Milegates remindes me aboute old frontiers and might be jsut what the sth'ers need :)

ANd when someone is doing Relic raid they can simply just walk all the way :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
My heart was started to beat faster when I approached the milegate, such good memories. More testing tonight :)

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
The island is what the fg's need - no more 3-4 stealther adds every fight, which always happens in HW. And its big enough, and got lots of great places.
Dont worry about scouts and other stealther at the MG's, they won't be there, since its to far away from there DI bots:)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Alyssania said:
Well mids continuing where they left at OF. Good they havent forgotten the skills of staying close and at choke points against the mighty albion soloers and small groups...

Albs still not even trying to form groups really. I have bg pally, cleric and theurg and what I been asking from people they either soloing with bb's or duoing/trio etc... No wonder mid and hib groups are so high rr before I even heard of em. Just need to farm few evenings/mornings albs and your rr8... If by some miracle alb fg's out just log until em gone and 1am your back in the farming.

Went out with my scout and got zerged all the time so tryed mini and same shit different char really. All the other good places I like to go were empty so guess if this the way its going to be not going to see me around much which is about the biggest loss to hib and mid stealth zerglings that I can imagine. Probably wouldnt have been such bad after all if mythic just deleted everything.
lol a scout moaning about mids camping mile gates in Of
Are you fucking kidding me!last few weeks in Of mids had like 10 fg roaming but the first 2 yers albs had 50+ stealther at mmg-amg thanks to greeks xD

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Lets decide wich AMG should be the zergfest one, and wich mmg should be stealthers brigde? :D Tbh im serius.. Would be nice.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't able to connect last night and didn't bother waiting till the login server was back up, but I can imagine it being quite busy there.
Agramon didn't seem like too interesting a place on Gareth, mainly because there were zero groups out there, because for some reason the Yanks tend to stick to emain. It could be a bit of fun when busy tho, or I'll see soon enough :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Alyssania said:

Your own fault for playing a scout imo. Scouts are on everyones insta kill list. It will take alot for archers and scouts in particular not to be insta killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom