Agramon and what you think?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Corran, druids buffshear for a chance to get deathspam :p

Pffft, i didnt say anything :p

Buffshearing is fun, that is why i use a bot at oriens when you have people camping :D

AoE shear and watch them eventually suicide as they miss their precious bot buffs... very good on stealthers :D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
but it was good killing me solo last night... right... right? :I

Possibly, I don't remember getting a semi from it or anything, but Im sure I had a heart palputation at the time ;)

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay said:
Too early to make a full gone conclusion as of yet, but the initial feelings about the place are gooood :p Time will tell though, especially when they implement clustering.
Oh and Giz, less skeeting on nanny's pancakes :puke:

You are not getting another reputation point! :D

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Like it so far, reminds me a bit of the old frontier (and OF rocked).
Think that place will be great for fg rvr.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Same old boring mile gate camping from the few times I've checked it out last night and this. stealthed and watched a FG mids camp it for 20mins, just to kill 1 alb and 1 hib. Oh the thrill

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
lol m8s, can you imagine it with cluster? roughly 700 people will be on each realm, ok all wont rvr so say 500 odd? :)

1500 people on an island camping MG's and the bridges connecting to the island, woot it gonna be fun !!11 not ;<

It's not small if you explore all of it, I thought it was just the bit connecting the bridges but I was wrong :p

Had a fg running last night at like 2am-3am had a very nice fight at the amg, brought back memories of OF email <3

And who were those hibs we had a fight with for about 40mins? Ethids was in it <3

Aye was a great fight, got so damn oop after a while, but was still fun.
( Both groups got twf back during that fight :) )

The group was a random setup of 7 peps (mix of crimson,eclips,I village and severance).

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Is good imo
If "Insta rvr" is up, the good grps can go fight at agramon without thinking bout adds. And the soloers/duoers/smallgrps can roam HW/Emain/Odins without getting steamrolled by the fgs.
Ideally though ;p

thats why when we played last night for 2h we had adds 80% of the time?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
technasia said:
thats why when we played last night for 2h we had adds 80% of the time?

Might had anything to do with the event that GoA launched in Aggromon or something..

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
on the night most people that would be coming back to try rvr now the island is here, goa fuck up rvr with an event! cunning

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
on the night most people that would be coming back to try rvr now the island is here, goa fuck up rvr with an event! cunning

my thoughts exactly, people just wanted to get stuck in.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
from what i've seen so far, Agramon is the place i've been waiting for since New Frontier released and made "RvR slalom" between keeps / towers an Olympic sport.

no negative views from me so far :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Love the island, love the milegates, love the mobs, love the albs for supplying rp's.

Love it all :>

now givf cluster!

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
I got pooned on my lvl 43 bot the first thing that happened as I ran across the mid bridge xD
But anyway seemed pretty nice, but was a bit laggy for me for some reason, so dunno yet ^^

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
its nice except of lag and so many trees that r slowing me down to 10fps at some point :(

Etaylind

Fledgling Freddie
Agramon sux!!!

I really hated Agramon tbh!! worst patch that as far as I can remember.... have never been zerged as often as i do now! And the possibility that a zerg now can move pretty fast from one continent to another dont make it more fun either in the regular nf zones or in Agramon.
Reset the patch imo!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowfall

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't care very much for Old Frontiers and I hate this new island. Whichever of my chars I play gets ganked by bunches of stealthers on the bridges or rolled over by high RR groups, and whenever I do actually manage to get into a random alb fg we suck. I hope clustering will make it more zergy as its the only way I can survive long enough to experience anything other than pure frustration.

General feedback seems to be that if you liked OF then you like this, if not then its pants.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
loving it more and more sush good fg fights tonight and alot of fun :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoying it so far. It's a welcome change of scenery and the milegates make me smile.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Loved it, spent most of the last evenings there in almost all possible setups, there is no more that feeling of rooming in desolated lands that I really hate about NF. NF wasn't bad as generic ideas, but it was all too spread as if the area was planned to work only with huge servers population - now we have chokepoints, bridges, hills all together in a much smaller place, without aggroing armies of angry guards. It fits better a small server like our, in my opinion.

I don't really understand what's the problem with sieges ... I mean, they didn't remove any tower nor keep, if you like sieging what's stopping you from doing them ? Just find enough with the same tastes and pick your target, you might even be spared by the bored rr11 group looking for arpees that will now live in agramon 24/7 ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom