AF buff

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I've been playing a long time and thought I understood a hell of a lot of the game but I just realised I have no idea why anyone would find the AF buff useful. I thought if you were wearing MP gear of your level of the highest abs you can wear then you were at your AF cap. Thinking about it though, if this were true it would be useless for many people. Am I missing a brain cell ?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
The Base af buff brings you up to a soft cap (so you will get some extra af from it if you don't have af 100 or 102 if RR5 mp armour). The spec af buff and AF charges/procs stack on top of this to give additional armour factor.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Aha - that makes sense. Ta :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
so in clear words =) if you buff up, ask people who is RR5+ and only give THOSE base AF buff, all others won't need it =)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Well, only RR5+ and wearing epic, which is a rare sight these days :p

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
also for hunters/rangers, did a test with the hunter af buff and it didnt do much good for me (100 swings taken on me and no damage difference while being hit, difference was 590 -595 af). So if you are running unbuffed and you need to restealth fast just leave the AF buff as it doesnt do you much good :p.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
so in clear words =) if you buff up, ask people who is RR5+ and only give THOSE base AF buff, all others won't need it =)
In hib groups base is never a problem tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom