AF 51 MP Cloth Robe

saks

Fledgling Freddie
What should a price for it be ?

made it while skilling up, so dont know what the numbers of retries was, but what would you suggest ?

15 * cost ?
30 * cost ?

And please if your not a crafter dont give a ubah low price etc :)

saks

Fledgling Freddie
comeone there must be some1 out there!!! :) :m00:

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Over time 15* cost should be about even money, you make your profit then on the ~8 99's you make for every MP.
However ppl are rarely willing to pay that kind of price.

Danita

saks

Fledgling Freddie
that really annoys me that ppl dont wanna pay the price.
Ppl think Mps just pop out like every 10th try ( whish they did ) becuuse they probaly tried hinging and there they pop out like :puke:

Prob did 25 tries when making that robe and noly got 1 qua 99, so im gonna have high price or sell to guildie :)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
I take 10 times sigle try material price, i sell the piece in less than a week.

greetz

saks

Fledgling Freddie
ow ty, gonna try 15 for a week and see how it foes :)
when i might try the 10 trys.

Thanks you for the information guys! :) :clap:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Over time 15* cost should be about even money, you make your profit then on the ~8 99's you make for every MP. However ppl are rarely willing to pay that kind of price.

Considering the absurd prices people are paying for epic dungeon drops that is quite horrible. Though I wouldnt factor in the sell price of the 99ers in the MP price, they are the cause for the extremly low prices on 99ers you find in the realms now. Personally I went with cost price + cost of 50 retries + markup when doing weapons. If customer didnt want to pay it I didnt do it (non-guildie/alliance customer that is). I had no interest in spending half a day working on the MP to get shafted in the end. I also found it easier to charge a higher price if you added some knowledge to the customer. A lot of them only have a very vague idea of what their real needs are, helping them on the track pays off unless you have to a real miser on your hands. But each sales situation is different and you have to adapt, but selling at cost or barely no profit is just a waste of your own time, if the customer wants charity, tell them to go to the Salvation Army ;) The only charity worth doing in game is towards new players that struggle with measly drops and such things. Most got a nice set for free or at cost depending on what they told about themselves :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom