AE stun - o/p for rvr imo

O

old.tuppe

insta aestun? how long recast time it have?
its usefull some times but need remember it have 10min recast timer.
debuff can be resisted, yes, and i guess healers cc allways stick?

agree, here is alott "bullocks" but its in both side.
healer cannot instastunn tank and kill it, other realms have insta/castable stunns in class what can kill tanks.

btw rm have heatdebuff too, but there isnt any spell line for heatdmg in midgard :D
yes, rm can debuff own dmg if spec soo, come available little time ago.
how long chanter have done this?
what happened after they give option other realms maincasters debuff own dmg? nerf incoming.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Bebopbo
out of curiosity, i wonder how many rvr grps in mid would be gimped if ae stun was no more :p

that would be the pbaoe groups i think...

as it is now i only use ista ae stun to stop a crowd long enough to get ae mezz off.

try to 10sec stun a tank on determination 4, cap resists and hibbie-uber-resists-of-heaven-buffs-and-RAs...
It will wear off before it has landed.

What is ruining a game for 1 of the realms is lack of RAs...

wont say any<coughs>mid<coughs>gard<coughs>thing...

also...is it fun as a healer to insta stun a FG hibs, next second they are free...you manage to mezz them all mid combat...bang...free again...
Think that is called Group Purge...

Also, how often is ae stun and insta stuns resisted?
Id say around 8/10...

/anger mode off

E

Edlina

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
that would be the pbaoe groups i think...

as it is now i only use ista ae stun to stop a crowd long enough to get ae mezz off.

Exactly to counter that a bard has to use his insta mezz which lasts sh*t long and the bard doesn't have another form of CC where the healer can insta stun and then normal aoe mezz bard only has the option to insta mezz since they only have 1 kind of CC...

Buying time to land a normal aoe mezz is more than fine use of insta aoe stun, and is still much better than anything bard got - including lullaby - for when it comes to landing the first mezz a bard has to use some kind of insta or get a good jump on mid groups - unless they are totally crap ofc.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by ilum
Valid point imo. Just think how gimped albs would be if Cleric smite spec was the equivalent of Sorc Mind-spec. Or if Cleric weared chain and had heals and spreadheals in body spec. <shudders> Glad we didnt get that, yes!

Jeeeeeeeeeeesuuus christ ..... :/

Valid point. just think how gimped mids would be if healer had BoF + AP, instean stun and sos on skald.

Elohimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

B

bloody

be thankfull for the stun immunity timer!

most ae stuns cast ain't 11 secs either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom