AE stun - o/p for rvr imo

B

Bebopbo

Everynight same thing ..

I thought 3 realms supposed to be balanced, so why the fook is it that only mids who get AE Stun?

yes its another BW whine :/ but its getting to be a joke & i for 1 am very close to quitting daoc as rvr now is 1 complete joke (hib side anywayz) :( being outnumbered dont bother me too much & getting ganked is part of rvr :) but AE stun is way too powerful for only 1 realm to have ...

S

Sharma

11 sec stun + resists etc = quite short, isnt really overpowered.

nerf mid some more etc :l

R

-redb-

Get baod bebop.
Use it before inst stun lands, that with warden resits, stun lasts about 1 sec-

:spin:

B

Bebopbo

aye im gettin baod nxt :) 1 more pt...but its still 30 min re-cast time which is shite :eek:

out of curiosity, i wonder how many rvr grps in mid would be gimped if ae stun was no more :p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Bebopbo
out of curiosity, i wonder how many rvr grps in mid would be gimped if ae stun was no more :p
All of em, cos Mids got no skillzzzz..

O

old.tuppe

agree, we just use our cheap 1win buttons and overpowered RA:s hmmm

P

Puppetmistress

Everynight same thing ..

I thought 3 realms supposed to be balanced, so why the fook is it that only mids who get AE Stun?

yes its another BW whine :/ but its getting to be a joke & i for 1 am very close to quitting daoc as rvr now is 1 complete joke (hib side anywayz) :( being outnumbered dont bother me too much & getting ganked is part of rvr :) but AE stun is way too powerful for only 1 realm to have ...

Yup. But 'we' got heat-debuff, stun (also heat), DD179 (heat) on 1 character which also happens to have PBAoE and a snare nuking pet ;)

Grass always greener on the other side m8. I play Albion for quite a while now and always thought 'OMG Hibs have this and this and that and omg uber'

Now I still play Albion but also Hib/Pryd and then I see stuff where I go 'yeah but OMG Albs have this and this and that'..

R

razorboy

^^^ what puppet said.

The grass is always greener on the other side, till you jump over the fence...

B

Bebopbo

lol.. nicely put puppet :D

..but i had to /cry more somewhere :(

/em wonders back off into emain to gank MM 1nce again :p

O

old.tuppe

those build up groups are hard like hell to kill, in all 3 realms.

A

AbPoon

Aye lets make all the Realms just the same, will be more fun then wont it

J

Jonaldo

Well it won't be any less fun than the zero fun it is now, will it.

Z

zanski

Originally posted by razorboy
^^^ what puppet said.

The grass is always greener on the other side, till you jump over the fence...

...and land in cow poo :m00:

S

Shike

Re: Re: AE stun - o/p for rvr imo

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Yup. But 'we' got heat-debuff, stun (also heat), DD179 (heat) on 1 character which also happens to have PBAoE and a snare nuking pet ;)

Grass always greener on the other side m8. I play Albion for quite a while now and always thought 'OMG Hibs have this and this and that and omg uber'

Now I still play Albion but also Hib/Pryd and then I see stuff where I go 'yeah but OMG Albs have this and this and that'..

well put :)

D

darkulf

if heatdebuff and stun should be ubah..then make it AE and give a base line AE dd 179dd then ya can whine but as long its singel target its not ubah...enough said and come on mid have a pet that intercept we have a pet that snare...so i say we are at same lvl there

O

old.tuppe

so darkulf yu agree like we who play bones, Lt is fine as it?, and give utility to other lines!.
what makes that heatdebuff/stun/dd hard is, rip your resist of and you stand like puppet 9 sec, same time caster nuking you capped speed 500 dmg each hit.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by darkulf
if heatdebuff and stun should be ubah..then make it AE and give a base line AE dd 179dd then ya can whine but as long its singel target its not ubah...enough said and come on mid have a pet that intercept we have a pet that snare...so i say we are at same lvl there

Sorry, but if you dont see how good it is as ST I doubt you will be happy IF they gave it as AoE to you.

And I play Hibernia (look at my signature) and even I think that heat-debuff stun nuke crap is abit too good.

It is what a savage can do when you turn your back to him on 1500 range.

I

inqy

Please play mid and try it out. Until then stop blabbing about something you know nothing about.

O

old.willowywicca

well you see, only mids get AE stun, and in return only hibs get End regen and.. oh wait :p

K

kalgarn

Re: Re: AE stun - o/p for rvr imo

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
well you see, only mids get AE stun, and in return only hibs get End regen and.. oh wait :p
shut up,you got luri's! :p

A

amazingsteve

TBH let´s give everyone the same armor,the same HP and a BFG, that´s more fun imo:eek:

L

Laston

or give AE stun? give it to ment line imho :D they use their l33t skillzzz to shortcut your brain!

G

ghoul

I came to this thread with the sole intention of flaming the author, but after reading it, I just didnt have the heart to it, he knows it was wrong to post it, learn from him! imo!

..lesson of the day!, u c ?

H

Harm

You gotta spec 50 pac for 11 sec ae-stun an noone does that. Split specs are pretty common, and lowers the duration and spellevel quite abit.

Whines is always about a spell/effect at its highest possible effectiveness. There are quite alot of healers w/o ae-stun, but when facing gankgroups you can often hit the dirt really fast. I think that regards all realms.

Well, perhaps I'm underestimating it abit. Too used to determination :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom