Advice on Sorc

Epo

Loyal Freddie
i totally agree to have moc3 even in fg's...
you don't stand a chance against charge - tanks.
but there are too many tanks who use run-through bug while u are moc'ing

Natswoo

Banned
Best best best advice is re-roll a Dark SM.... Intercept pet > paying 30 pts for moc

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Epo said:
i totally agree to have moc3 even in fg's...
you don't stand a chance against charge - tanks.
but there are too many tanks who use run-through bug while u are moc'ing

ye em... how can i put this, SoI, you know ? that free ra sorcs get , kinda owns charge, and mages circle strafe charge tanks just as much as tanks run through moc3.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i read somewhere that the sorc rr5 ability will break if you move or cast....surely this cant be true

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i read somewhere that the sorc rr5 ability will break if you move or cast....surely this cant be true

it don't :) and my sorc is only RR5L4 I think on excal and with Purge 2 and MoC 2 he is doing well in RvR :p MoC 2 is only for the duration on mezz/root when I moc spam that, and if I get jumped by a melee assist train then just fire SoI and keep spamming then support classes to interupt while u laugh @ 3 light tanks hitting u for 30-70 dmg each swing xD

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
about moc....

Most sorc "special" RAs sucks badly.

Ichor is worthless.
CD is worthless.
Empty mind is nice though, but only to par with moc, and only at lvl 1.

so lets see about them passives.

if i remove moc i get 30 points. And ofc i want level3 in the useful passives.
Lets say i have that, and would like to increase it to level4. then i could get level 4 in 3 passives, instead of level 3 in them.

that would give me, if i choose aug dex, mom, and WP....

1% faster cast(12 more dex)
10% more crit chance
4% more damage

or i could choose to get some new passives to level 3... i could choose 3 of em.

toughness 3 - 150 more hp
aug con 3 - 22 con is about 55 more hp.
phys def. 3 - 12% more melee resists.
MoF3 - 17 level increase of spells (i dont need it with current spec)
Aug acuity3 - 22int think most ppl take 1-2 in it kinda early but ok more dmg.

i have moc3 as a mind spec sorc (i have higher mind than most sorc), which means i deal basically worthless dmg when i moc. Still its enough to kill ppl, and with abit of luck, i can kill 3-4 guys during this rush.

Further, a casters ONLY chance to beat a charge tank, is moc.
moc is only 10 min timer, which is v often in pvp.

Its true one could invest in alot of nifty things with them points. but i feel its worth it.

i wold like to add, that before NF i didnt have moc anytime on my sorc. Means i played rr1-7.5 without any moc at all, basically only passives.

Nothing wrong with it at all, passives are great. But the small increase from level 3-4 in passives, just aint worth the loss of moc every 10 mins imho.

btw Xtor, if u drop them 30 points u invested in charge, u would afford lots of nice passives!!!!

gugu respec! :touch:

Natswoo

Banned
Bahumat said:
Thats bollox... bet you made that rumor up betch /slap

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
ill be honest with you, i only have charge 2, i just tell ppl i have charge 3 so they overestimate me :) i have purge 2 charge 2 , instead of purge 1 , charge 3, this way i dont ever lose because of a lucky stun/levi/levi/levi :) , soon at rr7 i get mop4, and then at 7l5 if im still playing daoc which is looking unlikely atm, id get charge 3 , purge 1, worse for solo, better for groups.

artexx

Fledgling Freddie
i got nice sorc 5l1 unguilded the are great but against vampiir warlock you can't do anything

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
What kind of bullshit is that? 99% of camlann are utter retards, a warlock is still a caster hence you just fire off a few spec nukes and he goes down. Ofcourse if you mezz him first and give him time to target you and move his fingers across the keyboard, you're fucked. Ever heard of dex debuff vs. vampiirs?

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
What kind of bullshit is that? 99% of camlann are utter retards, a warlock is still a caster hence you just fire off a few spec nukes and he goes down. Ofcourse if you mezz him first and give him time to target you and move his fingers across the keyboard, you're fucked. Ever heard of dex debuff vs. vampiirs?

if a sorc jumps a warlock by surprise yes he will win assuming he doesnt mezz like a retarD :>

if a vamp and sorc see each other at same time... sorc has no chance without SoI and moc3 tbh... *POSSIBLY* if the sorc is high rr and fully botted... but tbh charge >>>> all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom