Advice Needed...Bugz your expert advice needed!

Gamah

Banned
You asked me a question - so you must have cared... >.<

I am sure someone with such a big brain has heard of a rhetorical question..and yes this question was rhetorical as well..in case you once again misunderstood.

Everz

FH is my second home
I live my life at the moment to get A's and A*'s at GCSE and become a rich lil fag. Say hi to 2 A*'s and a A for 3 GCSEs taken a year early :)

you do know that noone gives to shits about gcse's?

and qualifications dont mean much, i know to many people whom has masters degrees etc yet there are no jobs for them.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
you do know that noone gives to shits about gcse's?

and qualifications dont mean much, i know to many people whom has masters degrees etc yet there are no jobs for them.

GCSEs mean alot when applying for the upper 6 unis.

For other unis, no, they don't mean much.

Everz

FH is my second home

fair nuff, good luck with that i guess, glad i dont look for those sort of things, id be chuffed with A-Bs, plus you never knew what the future holds..

Everz

FH is my second home
Don't think i'd fit in at one of those unis as an arguementative lil shit anywho :s

surprised yer aint been knocked out yet lol, cocky know-it all attidude is one great way to piss people off.

true, theres a kid in my year who passed all his gcses at A* prior to yr10/yr11.. annoying kid at time cos knows everyone, safe tho, does give advice to others who struggle so all good

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Uni's will look at your A levels more than your gcses.

Gcse's are piss easy and not much to go by really :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
surprised yer aint been knocked out yet lol, cocky know-it all attidude is one great way to piss people off.

true, theres a kid in my year who passed all his gcses at A* prior to yr10/yr11.. annoying kid at time cos knows everyone, safe tho, does give advice to others who struggle so all good

I know it's an attitude I need to get rid of - I use it less now though than in the past :x

I'm just very tempermental over the whole age barrier thing where if you're young - you're not really seen as halving a valid opinion.

I just have the skills of somehow managing to take it a level too far.

Everz

FH is my second home
I know it's an attitude I need to get rid of - I use it less now though than in the past :x

I'm just very tempermental over the whole age barrier thing where if you're young - you're not really seen as halving a valid opinion.

I just have the skills of somehow managing to take it a level too far.

yup, i say this not braggingly, put round my estate smartness doesnt seem very welcome, i know m8s i used be good friends with dont speak to me anymore cos i decided i wanted to make something of my life not just shit around and become another working class like most around me do.

btw of these uni's, you talkin birmingham, liverpool etc?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I live my life at the moment to get A's and A*'s at GCSE and become a rich lil fag. Say hi to 2 A*'s and a A for 3 GCSEs taken a year early :)

Get in the top 5 in the country for GCSE and A level history results and I will be impressed...

Yay I got my old results attention!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
yup, i say this not braggingly, put round my estate smartness doesnt seem very welcome, i know m8s i used be good friends with dont speak to me anymore cos i decided i wanted to make something of my life not just shit around and become another working class like most around me do.

btw of these uni's, you talkin birmingham, liverpool etc?

I think the upper 6 are:

Oxford
Cambridge
London Imperial

& 3 others.

I would like to go to Warwick for studying finance but our teachers make it sound like you have to be mr.perfect to get to these places - which is something kids in my school are - but im not.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

Do you get your girlfriend to scream the 5x tables whilst having intercourse :( ?

Himse

FH is my second home

You do realise, you could make alot of money with shit GCSE's aswell.

Come up with a good idea, find someone to produce it, sell it etc :)

moneh!

oh and Infanity +rep :D

Everz

FH is my second home
I think the upper 6 are:

Oxford
Cambridge
London Imperial

& 3 others.

I would like to go to Warwick for studying finance but our teachers make it sound like you have to be mr.perfect to get to these places - which is something kids in my school are - but im not.

you dont afaik, A*-B is good enough as far as i know, i know i screwed some of my gcses by messing around last year, its the A-levels that count and thats what im not gonna screw up on :england:

Gamah

Banned
Just wait till your 21 then go to uni (or 23 in my case xD)

Himse

FH is my second home
you dont afaik, A*-B is good enough as far as i know, i know i screwed some of my gcses by messing around last year, its the A-levels that count and thats what im not gonna screw up on :england:

Education IS over rated =[

Gamah

Banned
So basically, you waited until you had sex? :p

Not ment harsh in any way, but that sounds like someone with a low education would say.

I had sex when I was 14..bit young for uni.

Himse

FH is my second home
Education is not over rated, exam results however are.

Indeed, alot of Uni students nowadays have alot of trouble finding work, because employers expect so much, also they have shitty degree's in stuff like Media Studies and Sociology, i mean wtf is that =[

as i state again, Education is over rated =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom