Advice for all Players in preparation of Patch 1.63

S

Solid

Hold onto your Epic jewellry rewards as they all get boosted in stats.

Most get bumped to 28 Imbue points aka 47+ Utility value and will often be that vital piece to complete your SC suit.

The stats may look shite now, but soon as 1.63 hits you will get a nice surprise as the rewards Digivolve into SuperPikachu type godly items :D

E

Ekydus

Please never draw pokémon parallels to this game ever again.

Glad I saved mine then.

A

Archeon

can we catch the other jewels? And do Mythic plan to add another load of classes to make it 150 so we really can catch 'um all?

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Solid!, I choose You!

Solid!, I choose You!

Gooooo.... Lightning Hammer attack!

M

Marcus75

Anyone know of some site that has the stats on these new and improved items?

L

Litmus

i look through my vault and its looks like a destroyed my skald items, still have thane/zerker tho...

think GOA will reset the quest for me if i e-mail them so i can get the items back?

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Marcus75
Anyone know of some site that has the stats on these new and improved items?

Aye, anyone got a link?

S

Solid

Mad Troll has most listed.

Just as a taster, most of the belt rewards are:

16 Stat
16 Stat
44 Hits
3 Skill

47 Utility, 28 Imbue.

That includes the Thane Zerker and Shadowblade belt whose stats I have seen.

K

kinag

WTF!? Why couldnt damn mythic tell me this before I gave it all away to a lvl 24 damn troll zerk bastard!

F

Falcon

My guess is they'll be taking a look at Epic armour at some point too seeing as it's so poor quality compared to todays standards.

F

Fafnir

Well we have the epic armors in the new dungeon like TG etc. But what is the chance to get a whole set? :) They should make a new Epic quest for when you ding rr5l0

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Falcon
My guess is they'll be taking a look at Epic armour at some point too seeing as it's so poor quality compared to todays standards.

I hope so, as some epic suits are really shit.

I think they should as a lot of people dont have the time/energy to farm for days to get cash together for a SC suit or sit through loads of TG raids to get armour drops.

K

Kagato.

I think im actually using my 43 epic ring in my template already due to lack of anything else similer that wouldn't grossly overcap a stat.

O

old.Emma

The 2 Infiltrator rewards are pretty good also.

Cloak gets a boost from this.

+9 con
+6 qui
6% cold
+3 stealth

to

+18 con
+18 qui
6% cold
+3 stealth

and the ring gets a boost from this.

+6 str
+6 dex
+2 envenom
+3 cs

to

+18 str
+15 dex
+2 envenom
+3 cs

Obviously the ring is the most usefull due to albs extreme shortage on rings that dont suck bigtime.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Solid
Hold onto your Epic jewellry rewards as they all get boosted in stats.

Most get bumped to 28 Imbue points aka 47+ Utility value and will often be that vital piece to complete your SC suit.

The stats may look shite now, but soon as 1.63 hits you will get a nice surprise as the rewards Digivolve into SuperPikachu type godly items :D

I still got Hel's Collar necklace they gave me at level 5, perhaps they'll boost that too :)
Good that I kept it :)

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Brunore
I hope so, as some epic suits are really shit.

I think they should as a lot of people dont have the time/energy to farm for days to get cash together for a SC suit or sit through loads of TG raids to get armour drops.

Lets give everyone capped resists and stats because they dont have time to work for it/cant be arsed to work for it. And give them all really strong reactives as well, that'll make hunting for good items really worthwile.

S

StormriderX

hmm gave away all the items from my bm :/

F

Falcon

Lets give everyone capped resists and stats because they dont have time to work for it/cant be arsed to work for it. And give them all really strong reactives as well, that'll make hunting for good items really worthwile.
Got to agree with you to an extent, it would suck everyone being fully capped, but at the same time the difference between a full SC suit and epic is pretty horrific, levelling to 50 is a pain in the arse, having to then farm for cash and items on top just makes it worse. I'd like to see a happy medium where some epic parts are good enough to be kept in an SC template to maybe cut down on the amount of farming needed.

F

Fafnir

Well you have worked hard to get your epic armor. lvl to 50, then to the quests. Just to get a armor that is not really viable in rvr anymore.

S

Solid

Epic Armour should have a set bonus, ie wearing allo 6 parts gives you for eg 50% End reduction or 50% less powercost on spells or 25% faster cast time or a mix of things liek that, aka Diablo" like.

Means people may sacrifice the max stats for the looks and the set bonus of an epic armour, of it woudl mayeb require the 43/45 jewellry to be worn also for maybe an additional extra effect or 2.

O

omi

Epic Armour should have a set bonus, ie wearing allo 6 parts gives you for eg 50% End reduction or 50% less powercost on spells or 25% faster cast time or a mix of things liek that, aka Diablo" like.

Means people may sacrifice the max stats for the looks and the set bonus of an epic armour, of it woudl mayeb require the 43/45 jewellry to be worn also for maybe an additional extra effect or 2.

Along the same lines as the Caer Sidi armour set maybe?

i.e. if you wear all pieces you are able to equip an uber necky with a high delve End regen/HP regen/Mana Regen/Melee Buffer/Stat Buff with unlimited charges.

Maybe the quest for that uber necky could be for RR5 only...

O

old.Mitsu

Great... left my epic jewelry to rot somewhere in Gorge.

A

Aarweenie

that would make ACs just as usefull as they were before SC ;p Salvages and Armor repairsmen that is...

since the only ones that might need crafted armor is the ones that have given the epic armor away... and those that have given it away most likely allready got SC armor and won't need more armor pieces from an AC...

if not erase the market for ACs... then reduce the demand a lot...

Tailorers will face the same problem I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread