Trials of Atlantis... for high level players only???

Z

zedmother

I have seen a few ads for ToA and from the descriptions on those, it seems like it's primarily for characters at high levels. Is this true? If so, what is the level requirement?
I just want my lower level toons to be able to play. Please say it ain't so... (my Bonedancer will be so sad).

N

-Nxs-

I think i read somewhere it was from mid 30's however there is built in code in TOA to not allow bone dancers to enter the zone, there too powerfull anyway and dont need any new drops.

S

smygande

well think like this. ToA won't be in europe for a loooong time so you low lvl chars won't be so low by then =P

Z

zedmother

Originally posted by smygande
well think like this. ToA won't be in europe for a loooong time so you low lvl chars won't be so low by then =P

But I'm not in Europe.... Oh well.

S

smygande

hehe then you should whright on Vboard and not here =P
good luck

think the lvl requirement for the trials start at 40 or 45 but ppl should be able to play with lvl 30ish chars just for exp etc etc

Z

zedmother

Originally posted by smygande
hehe then you should whright on Vboard and not here =P
good luck

Could you tell me where to find Vboard? Do you know an address for it? Thanks. :)

S

stelfa

Originally posted by zedmother
I have seen a few ads for ToA and from the descriptions on those, it seems like it's primarily for characters at high levels. Is this true? If so, what is the level requirement?
I just want my lower level toons to be able to play. Please say it ain't so... (my Bonedancer will be so sad).

This was posted not so long ago on The Camelot Herald:

Who Can Take the Trials?
The routes to Atlantis are open to any adventurer, at any level, who wishes to explore this amazing new territory and the Atlantean ruins. However, you must be at least level 40 to begin the first of the specific Trials of Atlantis. The trials must be completed in order, and each successive trial will have specific requirements before it can be undertaken. The non-trial content is geared for players above level 25th.

:)

Y

-yoda-

think i read on the hearld it was aimed at 25+ players

F

Falcon

In the 4 or 5 hours I've spent looking round ToA so far I only saw one camp of grey con mobs, everything else was blue - orange with the odd red and purple now and again.

L

Lam

Lowest I've encountere on my travels through the various zones were some mobs that were green to a level 40 so I would say you can start xping in TOA at level 35.

For the trials you'll need to be 40+ but I really advice to be level 48+ since some trials require you to solo and the mobs are blue to a level 50

T

Turamber

Did the first few steps of ML1 last night with a nice group of Scandinavian players. They had a level 41 in the group and he held his own admirably, even in the 1v1 fight. You just have to choose the 'right' enemy to stand a chance.

I've seen a fair few groups of blue-cons running around ToA, and they are gladly welcomed into groups and battlegroups -- something which you certainly don't see in RvR!

Must say that I'm enjoying ToA much more than I enjoyed SI originally, despite the concept really having nothing to do with Arthurian legends at all.

Have now completed steps 1-9 of ML1 with my spiritmaster, looking forward to becoming a battlemaster with him. Slight problem is that without a big guild or a network of powergamer friends I'm relying on pickup groups to do that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom