Advent!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol while I was walking to work the other day these 2 guys infront of me were discussing ways in which men can successfully wear ugg boots (I did feel like saying, get a sex change...but I didn't I just followed them, snickering) i.e. what clothing would complement them while maintaining their masculinity...

Honestly the first thing I thought was 'this is one for the freddies' lol, I never knew ugg boots were so expensive though I mean jeeze they're just boots created by sheep farmers to keep zee tootsies warm!

Marc

FH is my second home
I can't comprehend why anyone would want to spend 300 quid for a pair of boots.

That's a fkin wardrobe in matalan/next/new-look or whatever.

We arent, we are spending £150 on a pair of boots. Re read it.

But I agree with your sentiment, but im over ruled on this one. Already been bought.

Marc

FH is my second home
lol while I was walking to work the other day these 2 guys infront of me were discussing ways in which men can successfully wear ugg boots (I did feel like saying, get a sex change...but I didn't I just followed them, snickering) i.e. what clothing would complement them while maintaining their masculinity...

Honestly the first thing I thought was 'this is one for the freddies' lol, I never knew ugg boots were so expensive though I mean jeeze they're just boots created by sheep farmers to keep zee tootsies warm!

I was surprised how many men wear them in manchester

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
We arent, we are spending £150 on a pair of boots. Re read it.

But I agree with your sentiment, but im over ruled on this one. Already been bought.

You should try for another kid and make it a son to help with the male dominance aspect!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
You can buy them for half price if you look around so that's only £300.

Think i might have to get on the beervent calendar idea :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
I ate a chocolate mini roll for breakfast now when she moans again tonight i have an excuse and a reason to buy more.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I was surprised how many men wear them in manchester

tbh its the men who wear crocs that worry me...i mean they are not great on anyone but women can get away with it because well, we're known for our stupidity when it comes to footwear tbh.

well, we are really, ask any gal and she probably has a tale about tottering to a nightclub on 14inch platforms and almost breaking her leg just because they were 'such great shoes!'

anyway, on topic...

I reckon you guys should develop and market the F:HOT Beervent calendar, it'd be awesome tbh.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Actually what you want to do, since opening the door will remove the "rip" sound from it, is this;

Get a sharp knife or scissors.
Cut out the back of the calendar.
Remove all choccies.
Glue the INSIDE of the calendar doors.
Glue/tape the back on again.
Watch fustration after fustration as they try to open the doors, turn into disappoinment and tears.

or just open the top flap of the calender and take out the tray?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, that's just not as much fun for the one preparing this diabolical machine.

If men wanted things easy, we'd all be married to prostitutes :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
we'd be gay, marry eachother and destroy humanity within one generation

Guy1: "Wanna have sex?"
Guy2: "I'm hungover and have a headache"
Guy1: "So?"
Guy2: "I didn't say no.."

Would be easier tbh..

mooSe_

FH is my second home
yeah they were going at it like rabbits or something

soze

I am a FH squatter
we'd be gay, marry eachother and destroy humanity within one generation

Guy1: "Wanna have sex?"
Guy2: "I'm hungover and have a headache"
Guy1: "So?"
Guy2: "I didn't say no.."

Would be easier tbh..

No you would move in with one or more mates have nothing but a giant telly and Lazyboy chairs in the living room and with the money you save order hookers for sex. I figure a few hours on a Friday night and 3 hookers for the 24 hours of my birthday would do me. When your done kick them out and back to football i see zero downside!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Today I got a lion...no, it wasn't a bacon lion :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol yesterday I got a squirrel and today I got a train; god bless lidle for randomness!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
My gf has bought 24 different lingeries, one for each night. So that means i have to go over to her place to unwrap her, every night after work. :p But who am i to complain :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
My gf has bought 24 different lingeries, one for each night. So that means i have to go over to her place to unwrap her, every night after work. :p But who am i to complain :D

People have complained for less... or more.

Ezteq

Queen of OT

lol Faf's got a boobvent calendar IRL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom