advantage of tier 5 potions ?

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
comparing tier 5 to tier 4 healing potion , whats the advantage ? enlighten me please :)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
anioal said:
two words: insta 'cast'

thanks :) bit more specifics be nice thou , insta cast as in combat usable like malice ? or would you need to lower weapons to use ?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Insta as in true insta, but at a much longer pot timer and lower delve as the non insta pots.

Danita

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm true insta ? , you mean like malice ? (in combat usable).

dunno if i phrase question wrong , please say if it make no sense :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Malice is not usable in combat, you need to lower weapons. Battler is a true insta usable in combat. for the tier 4 you need to lower weapons. For the tier 5, i'm guessing here, you shall not need.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
ye soz , meant battler :/

anyhows tested with tier 5 (superior Elixir of Instant Healing) , cant use in combat , still fail to see advantage.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
dub said:
ye soz , meant battler :/

anyhows tested with tier 5 (superior Elixir of Instant Healing) , cant use in combat , still fail to see advantage.

Aye its another bug that they never bothered fixing. :(

I tried these about 2 years ago and you still had to come out of combat to use them.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
yup, you have to lower weaps to use it but it doesnt have the 3 seconds delay to do the next action like the normal pots

still, this advantage doesnt make up for the lower delve and the drop component.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom