adding group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katyoxo

Fledgling Freddie
I am sick of seeing groups adding to solo player. I can understand solo player`s adding to a group and I can understand solo adding to a simi groups:D
What I can`t understand is why a full group and simi groups add to a solo players:( IF U R DESPERATE FOR RP`s ADD SOLO. DONT ADD WITH GROUP.
My last encounter was at a twr at 75% what real damage can a solo ranger/scout/hunter do to a level 9 (min) tower except to get the other realm free rp`s. I couldn`t have killed the captain and it would have took anothe 1/2 hour to get to 25% (min)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Pointless thread.

You think its ok to add on FG's probably fighting FG's, yet don't like getting ganked by them. Grow up!

You start a tower burning you can expect incomming. What did you think they were going to do? Clap and bow at you then repair the door, after running all the way there.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I am sick of seeing groups adding to solo player. I can understand solo player`s adding to a group and I can understand solo adding to a simi groups:D
What I can`t understand is why a full group and simi groups add to a solo players:( IF U R DESPERATE FOR RP`s ADD SOLO. DONT ADD WITH GROUP.
My last encounter was at a twr at 75% what real damage can a solo ranger/scout/hunter do to a level 9 (min) tower except to get the other realm free rp`s. I couldn`t have killed the captain and it would have took anothe 1/2 hour to get to 25% (min)

So spamming multiple threads makes you feel better ?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/general-discussion18/221954-all-realms-adding.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom