Adding albs!!

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Can u just stop adding on eachothers fights all the bloody time???
Can never have any solo fights as u always add :(
It's hard enough as it is to run unbuffed :(

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
nah I have killed plenty of ppl while running unbuffed.

But to get ppl not to add is like trying to convince ppl USA didn´t attack Iraq because of their oil.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
nerf you hibbie zergling... ok, you come to amg with your 4+ stlthers, and you whine to us about adding ect?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
nerf you hibbie zergling... ok, you come to amg with your 4+ stlthers, and you whine to us about adding ect?

i remember for about half a year ago, i liked hibs more then mids... but not any more! :mad:

Martok

Part of the furniture
lol ran solo in odins last night got jumped by 5 NS's lol now that aint adding is it :flame:

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
But to get ppl not to add is like trying to convince ppl USA didn´t attack Iraq because of their oil.[/QUOTE] :clap:

Thats true

to da guy who wants a solo fight near mg's

easyest way is to throw 1 rp to other side of mile gate all the albs there will fight it out and you can finish your 1 on 1 :twak:

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

But to get ppl not to add is like trying to convince ppl USA didn´t attack Iraq because of their oil.
tbh they didn't... any monkey could've figured out that they wouldn't get their financial losses back untill a few decades...

was a more political attack, need to keep people scared and kill an easy opponent to be re-elected in the US nowadays. Plus the weapon industry wich contains a lot of bush's financers made a strong buck from the war

to easy to say that it was all about oil..

oh yea and about adding albs, Im one of those and i don't really give two hoots about your QQ, i get added on al the time? do i cry? no i do /release and try again

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAA

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Can u just stop adding on eachothers fights all the bloody time???
Can never have any solo fights as u always add :(
It's hard enough as it is to run unbuffed :(

pay their subs and they might listen meight

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
pay their subs and they might listen meight

sounds good to me post yer cc details I'll start listening straight after <smiles>

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to feel sorry for you. But tbh, I think it's pretty lame whining about people adding...

We're mean't to stand there and let one of our fellow realm mates potentially die, and let a hibbie get a few more rp's making the hibs a lil bit stronger?

I don't think so...

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:

i remember for about half a year ago, i liked hibs more then mids... but not any more! :mad:

WHY cant we do like you Albs ?? Zerg ... ?? Do you Albs have ownership of Zerg others?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
We're mean't to stand there and let one of our fellow realm mates potentially die, and let a hibbie get a few more rp's making the hibs a lil bit stronger?

Some guilds on Prydwen seem to think that way yes.

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:

Result of uncounted zerg flames.

My rvr experience so far, in 7-8 of ten fights we were outnumbered by the enemies ...

I hope Albion gets it Realm spirit back when NF starts.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

Well tbh, I don't want hibs/mids getting stronger. If people wanna 1vs1 fight then I suggest ya go /duel people in Grove, Aegirs or Goth. RvR is a competetive area for 3 realms. If you're caught outnumbered, then that's just too bad.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tsabo said:
Well tbh, I don't want hibs/mids getting stronger. If people wanna 1vs1 fight then I suggest ya go /duel people in Grove, Aegirs or Goth. RvR is a competetive area for 3 realms. If you're caught outnumbered, then that's just too bad.

"Yep, just too bad. Outnumber the guy a few times in a row and he dont come back. /victory we won! We beaten the enemy! Game over; we won!

I think you get my point already; the object of the game is probably to have fun (or to make huge RP = fun).

If you zerg the enemy everytime, and he isnt coming back you aint gonna make RP's and you probably aint gonna have fun standing around AMG with the other fg's looking at the 'nothing to fight' terrain.

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
"Yep, just too bad. Outnumber the guy a few times in a row and he dont come back. /victory we won! We beaten the enemy! Game over; we won!

I think you get my point already; the object of the game is probably to have fun (or to make huge RP = fun).

If you zerg the enemy everytime, and he isnt coming back you aint gonna make RP's and you probably aint gonna have fun standing around AMG with the other fg's looking at the 'nothing to fight' terrain.

u cant blame ppl if they find funny to zerg the shit out of those elitists bastards :) its easier to get a friend or twentytwo to kill some whoes 8 rr higher,spent 100 irl days gettin uberequipment to kill,then spend the same ammount of time equip up get second acc for bb lvl and equip up that as well etc etc,zerg is the answer of casual player for those elitists,u can whine about it,but thats it what u can do nowt more :) i like some nice solo fights,but ever since RAs added to game its all about rpwhorein,so either u join the zerg or get zerged :( not to mention most ppl think when they run 2-3 acc vs 1 acc thats a nice 1vs1 combat :D just cause they left some acc in apk even tho they use max potential of that char,so 1vs1 died with BBs,so ppl could just stop mention it tbh

Martok

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

Yes well get used to it Mids and HIbs do it to all our soloer's!! Especialy me :( I swear u show up with a mass neon light above my head saying KILL ME 1ST :m00:

RvR is yes unfair alot of the time you want solo fights try going to a remote part of a fronteir if you dont want to get added on or ganked imo... Or better yet all the soloers come Odins and bring the old place back to life :flame:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing anyone can do regardless of your opinion, so why bother still talking about it?

You have not and never will have ANY control over how other people play this game, the best you can do is shrug off whatever you don't like or quit playing.

So much opinion, so little control, so much time wasted crying about shit that doesn't matter.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

Was oil? I thought they attacked to kill all the greater tealmons :*(

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
ROFLOL!!!
Always fun to pull the albs leg a bit, always gets so many answers :)
Someone complained about 5 ns added on him in odins, have seen a screenie of 17 alb stealthers at amgE.................. no more comments needed.

Btw i got that add when i was at amg with my anim. Don't own a high-lvled stealther atm.

Anyway, was only bored and thought i'd pick a fight here and i got it. :)

Have fun out there, thats what it's all about :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Brolundar said:
Result of uncounted zerg flames.

My rvr experience so far, in 7-8 of ten fights we were outnumbered by the enemies ...

I hope Albion gets it Realm spirit back when NF starts.

Well my Albion RvR spirit got killed some time ago when I was in a fg and we saw another alb group who were a high RR full guild group (wont say who but I guess prob everyone will know who I mean) and then the one leading our group begged us not to add as he couldnt bear to get anymore flames from that group, tbh if I was leading the group I would have "add" but thats a whole other point.
Getting flamed to bits when you help your own realm... yes its so nice to RvR in Albion at the moment though I hope you are right about NF fixing this.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
The day stealthers stop adding on fg fights is the day i stop adding on stealthers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom