Adding albs!!

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone else here think that perhaps threads like these should simply be ignored and not replied to, at all? Or at least just name all these threads *I got pwned by albs so I must cry*. That way you won't have to strain your tiny little brains with coming up with an original title :p

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Animus said:
The day fg's stop adding on stealther fights is the day i stop adding on fg's.

It's a chicken and egg situation......... :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Martok said:
lol ran solo in odins last night got jumped by 5 NS's lol now that aint adding is it :flame:
Remember toa release, with all thoose rr1 rangers in odin, was fun getting jumped by 3-4 at a time. :)

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Well I enjoy RvRing in Odins with my guild. There are usealy bouth alb groups and hib groups there. And tbh from my experience the hibys there have zerged more then the albs. Think it happends twice in 2 weeks that we got "zerged" by albs, and several more by hibs.

Personaly im against zerging, and yell at others that add in a fg vs fg fight. Last time that happend the other group pm'ed telling me I was an idiot. Well its all about respect. You dont add on a fg vs fg fight when ur a mid ur self, and the mids have full controll. There were like 4 albs left, and clerics were dead. Yes we realy needed help with the rest..
But there is a big diffrence between Emain RvR and Odins RvR. You rarely meet zergs if you stay out of the mg's. Ofc there are exuses to why one might find zergs in Odins. Its normaly a good idea to bring more than 1fg to take keep ect.

As for soloers, i know my group tries to leave them alone. Ofc we on ocasion kill the odd stealther or solo guy, but normaly thats cuz sertain ppl are abit trigger happy :D

And animus: dont be silly.. there is a big diffrence between adding on a fg with a stelther, and adding on a 1v1 fight with a fg. If you cant see the diffrence... well learn how to count :wub:

Anyway the Albs arent any worse at zerging than the rest, they are the overpopulated realm and have more ppl that want to RvR. But its the general atitude off the players we have to work on. There is no need to so Arrpe horny that a fg have to kill every soloer you meet just for 230ish rps imo. And large RvR guilds like PE/Aod , Eclipse and BO/Mael realy should have the balls to go solo instead of running with 2fg++. This doesnt realy help random groups much since the abow guilds will pwn any random group anyway, but might give them atleast a few rps if they meet a RvR GG.

Well this was my fairy tale views, i dont expect anyone to care.. but it would be nice to have a zerg free server

Cheers

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kedoz said:
And animus: dont be silly.. there is a big diffrence between adding on a fg with a stelther, and adding on a 1v1 fight with a fg. If you cant see the diffrence... well learn how to count :wub:

I disagree, there is a numerical difference but the effect is the same. It throws them out of balance.

A single stealther can completely change the tide of a fg battle. All they got to do is take out a healer/mezz'r or inturupter and that an amazine advantage given to the other side. If it an archer as opposed to an assassin the effect is even greater.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
I disagree, there is a numerical difference but the effect is the same. It throws them out of balance.

A single stealther can completely change the tide of a fg battle. All they got to do is take out a healer/mezz'r or inturupter and that an amazine advantage given to the other side. If it an archer as opposed to an assassin the effect is even greater.

Well CCing is a good thing :D The group still has a good chance of surviveing if they were ahead in the fight even with a few stealther adds.
But does a singel stealther have a chance to survive vs a fg that adds? No :(

Anyway what you do is up to you.. just think its unnecesary to wtfpwn everyone you see thats in a fair fight.

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm speaking of zerg...

Attachments

• sshot0552.jpg
    sshot0552.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom