Addiction?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
FC had a strong group at several points in server history. And some others I can't think of cause it's late.

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah stop whinin u #¤% albs. Just roll mid or quit. :wub:

Oh let me see thats what they doing xD

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Back on the subject, 137 days played on me wiz, no other toons to speak of except for the muppet.

Damn i must suck to be only rr6l9.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
the equivalent guilds? the only albs ever to give good fights were

a) old BF

b) NO

c) AD

those are the guilds that took rvr seriously, and were good at it. yes, they didnt have the massive alb zerg to farm, but there were plenty of high rr guilds in odin's killing the brehons from time to time. those days are gone tho :(
the odins brehonzerg was not even close to the julbord of rps the warderzerg provides.

and to make it all worse, they suffer from the hib syndrome - get farmed once or twice then log :(

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
katt! said:
and to make it all worse, they suffer from the hib syndrome - get farmed once or twice then log :(

true! xD

ontopic : 111 day's on infil

Light

Loyal Freddie
Lethania said:
Arnor says:

albs underpowered, alb players sucking balls or the opposite is a different discussion altogether, though why should alb have on average a lower % of "good" players? They dont, they have prolly the same % of good players as mid/hib but they a) dont have habla+warderzerg to farm, and they are a smidge below par. (pre toa/shearing atleast, post that they are quite a way below par imo.)

exactafukingmundo

its not fuking rocket science but somehow so many just cannot see it

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
did you play against them? :)

Wasnt bout 2 respond 2 this cause i cba with n00bs who wanna do the FoTm and say Fc is shit... i promise i pwn with my ezmode grapple mode.

Its pretty ez to sort out the good groups from the bad ones and actually u should just b happy the zerg isnt all u have left 2 fight.

vintervargen

Banned
if you think FC are pwn ok mate, your choice.

however (before toa) imo, their gg wasnt very solid, some players were good, some were not. :/

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Well the only thing we perhaps lacked on a regular bases was a good theurg. But i really cant think of any Fc who wouldnt do great uber uberish as hib/mid.
Dont really know who u are in game but u really sound like one i wouldnt respect much. I tend 2 respect other players and not go around with an ego big as a planet and a brain small as a cherry. Biggest dif is that as a hib/mid u make a mistake in a fight and u tend 2 b able 2 cover it up rather fast and not lose fight. u do one mistake as an alb and its a bb and on pad.
If i wre a hib playing in a fixed gg and lost a fg vs fg i would instant log cause of the shame. As an alb im just happy sall fadri doesnt run out of neckys :clap:

Sycho said:
Yes but mine are split between chars :/ i am not even saying mine xD but i used to play the game far far too much and now i do not play so often so i am gradually getting out of the addiction. :)

LOL SYCHODAN SIF ur "getting out of the addiction" SIF!!!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Lethania said:
albs underpowered, alb players sucking balls or the opposite is a different discussion altogether, though why should alb have on average a lower % of "good" players? They dont, they have prolly the same % of good players as mid/hib but they a) dont have habla+warderzerg to farm, and they are a smidge below par. (pre toa/shearing atleast, post that they are quite a way below par imo.)
Arnor rocks, as ever. :clap:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
132 days with ilaya.. but figure in LGM ac and all the alliance stuff.. thats nowt compared.. hehe.. some bugger just been afk a LOT u think :)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
oooh posted reply to first page of stuff then re-read stuff... time for a rant hehe

as a hib on exc.. TB, FC and knights of Pendragon been nasty towards out guild here.. (hearts of fire)

albs CANT run as effective rvr group? bullshit.. play alb on pryd and take look at public enemies or forgotten legends.. its doable. play alb myself there.. and well...

albs get a nice little boost with NF.. i'd be worried if it werent for fact that i get bigger boost as shield champ..

alb rvr groups dont work on excal coz the oppostion wont let it.. no other reason. but they CAN work. and they WILL work come NF..

i'm gonna have do do some serious ass kicking then to redress balance :D

see you there guys hehe

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:
albs CANT run as effective rvr group? bullshit.. play alb on pryd and take look at public enemies or forgotten legends.. its doable. play alb myself there.. and well...
Stop flogging a dead horse--it is a known fact that even the guilds you are talking about are having a much harder time ever since ToA hit. Sycho commented about this in another thread.

alb rvr groups dont work on excal coz the oppostion wont let it.. no other reason. but they CAN work. and they WILL work come NF..
Don't flatter yourself. Actually, NF is a major nerf to Albion (we lose our unique SoS and BoF RAs) and the only reason Albion is doing well in NF is that NF is basically zerg4tehwin, and we all know Albion enjoys a population advantage on virtually all servers.

vintervargen

Banned
but hibs loose GP(sorc boltrange mezz!!), and only have 1 demezzer in the current groups, whilst albs got 2 and mids 3(or even 4-5) ;)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
albs will fygg us all in NF. already got like 60 relics out of 100 on US xD

vintervargen

Banned
cougar said:

not sure if alb/exc's total IQ is enough to attack more then 1 keep at the same time tho >:[

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Stop flogging a dead horse--it is a known fact that even the guilds you are talking about are having a much harder time ever since ToA hit. Sycho commented about this in another thread.

Yep most albs do not even know what classes to use correctly and when.

It's like now they think 2 banelord mercs doesn't work, well some albs do still, even though they can interupt a fg.

We rvring again soon on pryd with a very good group like the old days hopefully....though now we will have to play twice as good as our enemies if they are good mid groups or hibs sadly which is very hard to do.Give back patch 1.65 or re-work the master lvs, clerics should of had access to FZ to be honest.

I got 132 days on merc, 87 theurg(pve char and crafter+salvage bot so that's why and took me 40 days to get 50 as first char) and wizard has 26 days.Four other lv50s i can't remember their played and some lv40s deleted plus 3 lv40s on current account too.

Also bring on the removal of GP in NF.....xD

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
not sure if alb/exc's total IQ is enough to attack more then 1 keep at the same time tho >:[

Well, we attacked 4 keeps and relic keep at the same time on one of our previous relic keeps so you never know... :m00:

PS: Wonder who actually believes choosing realm when starting the game is like an IQ test....

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
We rvring again soon on pryd with a very good group like the old days hopefully....though now we will have to play twice as good as our enemies if they are good mid groups or hibs sadly which is very hard to do.Give back patch 1.65 or re-work the master lvs, clerics should of had access to FZ to be honest.

Shhh, don't tell that. Mids and hibs actually believe they are skillful!! :eek2:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Think I have just over 100-120 days played over my 8 level 50 account (will check), mainly because most are low rr, the highest being Eggy with RR7, lgm ACer. All chars are SI SCed, paladin and cleric being fully TOA capped and MLed. Eggy has been used as a PL bot (when smite) and as a BB/pve char by guildies a lot so the play time isn't accurate.

I don't think that is too obscene considering I've been playing since day 1. I got great A-levels, the best degree course I could hope for, mostly been in a relationship, have a full social life. No, I'm not addicted, but there have been points where I could easily say I was.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:

does that mean NP will go alb when NF is here?!1++1+1+1+1 :m00:

Bazza Bones

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all ... In total at this time i have 258 days 18hrs on 1 Char Bazza Bones in Nazgul Guild on Midgard :) .

I have 12 lvl 50.s. I havnt added up the total for all . :)

Anyone out there to beat me ? :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Shhh, don't tell that. Mids and hibs actually believe they are skillful!! :eek2:

They are not, only albs have ze skill!!!!!111111one

raid

Can't get enough of FH
I thought I would be close to the top with my 149 days /played on berserker, but looks some still beat me clearly. ;)

Funnily also this thread turned to discussion about excal alb rvr guilds... a few words as someone who has rvr'ed a lot versus them in very different kinds of grps; typically in more or less randomly made, average "mid-rr" midgard melee groups.

Can't really recall many fg fights vs old BF group, dont know why... but the other guilds mentioned here (NO, AD, FC) I met a lot of times fg vs fg and I would say AD was no doubt the best once they got to rr6+ or so (the groups I played in often lost to them, while FC/NO were often even fights). In my opinion 2 clear reasons for them being harder than the other groups with same setup were that they won CC more often and they were way better in kiting tanks. Just had to turn towards sorc or theurg and they were already running away, staying out of melee range. :eek: Also, losing CC vs them always led to our support having theurg pets on them very fast. NO/old TB was a different kind of fight always, they did nice but mid melee seemed to be easymode vs them due to groupsetup (while the alb fotm merc setup was really strong vs melee only group).

That was about time before toa, now I dont know... Probably the strongest alb setup is something based on caba/sorc debuffnukes, but no one has made a really serious/dedicated group on excal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom