Addiction?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
I have easily got 200+days on one account, but to get them all one char is .err.. impressive :worthy:

Wonkey

Fledgling Freddie
Bazza Bones has more :) and he has got 11 lvl 50 chars or something :clap:

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
116 on chanter
62 on bard
59 on druid
57 on minstrel
33 on bm
and a hero, ranger, friar, merc with 20+ on each
rl is so cool :(

ps. dont even try to pull Miss in this thread, he will beat u'r french dude knockout.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
i have about 80 on all my chars and we are 2 ppl playing on account.. if i had even near 200 i would go and die

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
I have easily got 200+days on one account, but to get them all one char is .err.. impressive :worthy:

Eeerr... not that impressive if u get 2 farm the alb zerg tbh. Would really like 2 see the alb that can make 350k+ each week.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Karnat said:
Eeerr... not that impressive if u get 2 farm the alb zerg tbh. Would really like 2 see the alb that can make 350k+ each week.

aussie leeched like 500k+ once and some pryd albs were doin pretty nice lwrp also :p

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
aussie leeched like 500k+

Omg somebody nerf that roleplaying sorc.

Pryd/alb? whats that? Opted albs saying they are better than exc/albs? Never heard of those

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i culd get 250k+ if i played in the evening in good grps, the lack of enemies out there really restrics the good alb grps from making as many rpts, +oppomnets are harder.
im sure if i played like 12hours a day i culd get 500k+

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Well if u played 12hours a day as hibby u could go from savant 2 thunderer in to weeks.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Theoretically possible, but a rr1 isnt going to be in any good grps, theres only ever a max of 2good alb grps out at any 1 time, possibly 3 but not toatally sure, so chance of getting those high amont of lwrp are really restricted. NP once farmed over 1mil in a week from playing like 12hours a day or summin so it is possible.

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
110ish days now on Hrun.. makes you think tbh ^^

Just compare it with if you work 40h a week for 48 weeks a year... that makes 80 days total work/year ^^

Ok you have to spread those 110 days over a few years but its still like a part time job

vintervargen

Banned
Karnat said:

err, we are talking about /played here mate, not last week rps.

Thorgood

Fledgling Freddie
Wonkey said:
Bazza Bones has more :) and he has got 11 lvl 50 chars or something :clap:

Bazza has almost 250 played days and 12 chars all in all that has hit 50.

Now see that is impressive :worthy:

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Karnat said:
Omg somebody nerf that roleplaying sorc.

Pryd/alb? whats that? Opted albs saying they are better than exc/albs? Never heard of those

get a clue k ?

500k+ he "made" with scout the month he dinged rr10
and exc albs have/had also opted grps but never saw em doin 500k+

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Mmmm u've tried alb by any chance?

Think that the reason for albs/exc not doing 500k+ is cause they are worse players than the other realms? Think again m8

vintervargen

Banned
Karnat said:

Think that the reason for albs/exc not doing 500k+ is cause they are worse players than the other realms? Think again m8

casual RvRers dont do 500k lwrps.. and there are no hardcore rvr grps on alb/exc.

why is another question.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Karnat said:

thats not true, exc/albs got good players and i also think excal offers more rps couse its more populated( not only by albs) the only reason i think its lack of dedication and paciense.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
casual RvRers dont do 500k lwrps.. and there are no hardcore rvr grps on alb/exc.

why is another question.
What exactly is a hardcore rvr group then? A group w/out endless streams of noobs to farm aren't good players I guess. :m00:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:

why is another question.
how come hib get 500k+ lwrps then they dont have any good guild at all that are active atm.`?

vintervargen

Banned
judas said:
how come hib get 500k+ lwrps then they dont have any good guild at all that are active atm.`?

no hib have 500k lwrps atm. and theres no casual rvrers there as well.

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
no hib have 500k lwrps atm. and theres no casual rvrers there as well.

Well not just now but just a couple of weeks ago popovs group farmed easily 400-500k a week.

vintervargen said:
something that alb/excal lack..

And why do u think its like that? NO,JD went mid and BF, Fc struggling and AD is no where 2 be seen :(

Oh a sec... mode ez makes u hardcore eh xDD

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
something that alb/excal lack..
what ever since beta?
don't be an idiot plz.

would you be able to face doing toa as an alb looking at 1.69 patch notes?

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor says:

God damnit, you are so fucking stupid :\

The REASON no alb makes 500k/week is simply that there ISNT ENOUGH FUCKING RPS WALKING AROUND IN EMAIN KFUCKINGTHANKS.

albs underpowered, alb players sucking balls or the opposite is a different discussion altogether, though why should alb have on average a lower % of "good" players? They dont, they have prolly the same % of good players as mid/hib but they a) dont have habla+warderzerg to farm, and they are a smidge below par. (pre toa/shearing atleast, post that they are quite a way below par imo.)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethania said:
Arnor says:

God damnit, you are so fucking stupid :\

The REASON no alb makes 500k/week is simply that there ISNT ENOUGH FUCKING RPS WALKING AROUND IN EMAIN KFUCKINGTHANKS.

albs underpowered, alb players sucking balls or the opposite is a different discussion altogether, though why should alb have on average a lower % of "good" players? They dont, they have prolly the same % of good players as mid/hib but they a) dont have habla+warderzerg to farm, and they are a smidge below par. (pre toa/shearing atleast, post that they are quite a way below par imo.)
atleast someone seems to know what they are talking about.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
fact is when we went emain and even if we killed every fg that walked we wuld still be restricted in rpts heavily and not get that which hibs/mids can get, alb is underpowered and players from the good hib guilds like vgn/la/dh are no better than the equvialnt guilds from alb. maybe exception is DH/NP who are maybe more dedicated than the rest but whatever.

vintervargen

Banned
the equivalent guilds? the only albs ever to give good fights were

a) old BF

b) NO

c) AD

those are the guilds that took rvr seriously, and were good at it. yes, they didnt have the massive alb zerg to farm, but there were plenty of high rr guilds in odin's killing the brehons from time to time. those days are gone tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom