Add/Improvements

W

Will

Originally posted by adams901

Hmm and there I was thinking you were scared... so you're telling me you wasn't hiding up there like a bitch, worried you would meet your ultimate doom if they found you?.
:flame:
Heh, you say that, but you know my advice was essential to our victory, almost as much as Gumbo shouting "We don't need to take any more flags, stay where you are and defend" constantly.;)

I'd ask you lot to be more chatty, but last game every time you all talked, I would lag out. 1MB connection I get next month should help that.

A

adams901

Well you didnt miss much chat wise, all I heard was some heavy breathing down the mic from scoob for 2 maps, sounded like one of those perverts you hear about that make dirty heavy breathing phone calls (is there something you would like to tell us scooby? ;) )

W

Will

Originally posted by adams901
Well you didnt miss much chat wise, all I heard was some heavy breathing down the mic from scoob for 2 maps, sounded like one of those perverts you hear about that make dirty heavy breathing phone calls (is there something you would like to tell us scooby? ;) )
The server is on my connection, so his heavy breathing was lagging me out.:mad:

S

Scooba Da Bass

I'm fairly sure it wasn't me, maybe I should re-evaluate my job heh.

W

Will

It was you, I alt-tabbed out to see who was blinking...

...or maybe it was that dog of yours.;)

C

.Cask

I couldn't hear what everyone is saying at the best of times. Just sounded like garbelled gibberish to me. After 10 mins my built-in spam filters inevitably kicked in and I didn't even try figuring out what everyone was saying.

My conclusion: Teamspeak sucks ass.

W

Will

Funny, most people say its pretty clear. I've had a few problems with mine, but I've been told it sounds pretty good now.

S

Sar

Originally posted by Clowneh!
Sar are u there?

At 1am? Fuck no, I had to get up for a lovely 9 hour day at 7:30.

Vodka tonight, beers tomorrow.

Thank god.

\o/

H

Hashmonster

i get lost on the big maps :(

even when using the map... :D

S

S-Gray

big maps? hm i aint played Battlefield since our game on Barrysworld (About 2weeks back).. cant remember what big maps are now :p

Must get another one goin soon ... losing all my "s/killz"

H

Hashmonster

i just play wake, still getting used to it and love it. i do like planes and am getting rather good at bombing what needs to be bombed. teamkillers are a pain in the arse tho..

did u buy the game in the end gray? c'mon tell the truth.... your under oath :p

E

Embattle

Also the ship PrinceOW, which must be the Price Of Wales Battleship, was a UK ship and not a US ship but the real problem is that it wouldn't appeared in some of the later sea missions since it was sunk in Dec 1942 by the Japs ;)

P

PR.

*cough* GEEK *cough* ;)

Coral Sea had many more ships in the real battle it ended up with it being a carrier v carrier battle but there were more than one of them for each side :)

S

Sar

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass

I'll go challenge your clan now, this will be fun, especially considering our losses came against some of the best teams in the league. Teehee.

Phoenix Rising win from Clan Green with 291 to 66 tickets.

GG ;)

I didn't turn up cos I didn't think we were gonna have enough players ffs, turns out we did and it went ahead.

Doh.

W

Will

Now now Sar, it was all good fun, gloating is naughty.:p

A

adams901

we let you win, we only used last night as a warm up match for the real clan we are playing tomorrow ;)

X

xane

Originally posted by Sar
I didn't turn up ...

You wern't the only one, it was going to be an 8v8 for a while then, after [G] sent away some of their guys a couple of [PR] magically turned up, hence the desparate rush, thing were so dire they resorted to using me :)

And I actually got a positive score in one of the games !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom