add add

Kinag

Part of the furniture
ya, just you are the king of luck.. so many times ive got you to 5% and so many times you've dodge my attacks and come back :<

Can't remember being at 5%, but my memory is worse than a goldfish's :p

Thing is that it will get better.

The way I see it is the same way you see it.

I lose alot of fights cause the enemy is evading shitloads.

It gets better, just trust me on that.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if you fight the visual solo brigade... your gonna struggle... and yes they will use absolutely whatever they need to use to win... and to be fair you cant expect peeps not too.. (some wont though)

i know exactly what you mean because I had like rr8+, armsmen or chimps insta rr5 on attack, valks insta WG, wardens TWF and grapple, heros moose and ip, mercs DT, VW root spam and LT, tics chain kiting etc etc when I was a rr2+ hunter...

end of the day you just gotta go full agressive mode and go down swinging... either that or kite away stealth up and go in again.... I dont have too much respect for certain classes now but pretty much everything is potentially unkillable if that class plays certain cards...

if your finding a lot of peeps dumping on you, go in with PA chain and make sure your disese them, con debuff and LT them.... soon as thats done stick a garrote in and run off and restealth. then go in again with PA chain...

should even things up...

kivik

Part of the furniture
your grp's a zerging pile of shit anyway everz, get a better bard.

Hm, you should've heard who was trying to get others to not kill you :)

We left pretty many soloers, just everz and a few others went mental on casters, and jaxxal was kill on sight ofc :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hi Eul :D

Really wanna try you out in new blades template , maybe see joo in rvr on Thursday ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
But i made the mistake of calling not to add with our small group on one of the spick guild groups left on this server because they cant compete anywhere else *cough* and actually killed the alb adds they got and left only to have them zerg us down, some people are just idiots you have to accept that and add on sight..

Would be nice if you refrained from the insults Brite. Lets try and keep it civil.

We didn't kill you after you killed those adds(thanks for that though ;)) as you kind of make out to have happened. When we did fight you about an hour later, we were 7 with only one healer. So you didn't really get zerged down, running in single file, and you wasn't in a fight.

Don't really see the reason to leave more then a soloer or something that is in combat in that area in the first place, the only reason you would run more is to fight *insert random amount of enemies that doesn't = 1*. Why are you complaining exactly? If you don't want fights then tell Perly on irc and it will gladly be accepted.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye Evers was a bit of a loose cannon after a bad day, but think we convinced him by the end that just coz you get abused doesnt justify abusing others.

And to that daft sorc, if a great white shark swims by you, it isnt a good idea to poke it with a stick - it's likely to turn around and bite you. Did you not wonder why most of the group had run past you when you mezzed? Duh.

Sorry to Jaxxal who i'm hearing has turned over a new leaf.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Your group was nice last night :) Just ran straight past me when I was going to Eras to be raped by Franellafaye and Rodelsb :)

C

Carss

Your group was nice last night. Just ran straight past me when I was going to Eras to be raped by Franellafaye and Rodelsb :)

I know people QQ about them a lot but im glad i dont have to put up with them as an enemy because unlike most alb/hib stealther duos they are high rank and do some damage :p

Give high rank hunter though STR4 + MoP5 ontop of the essentials would be absolute sick damage :p Makes me want to take the easy way out and play snornig again :p

And seriously nate after the first meeting i think out intentions were clear and it didnt need to be said, our setup of 3 support classes and a damage dealer without moc stands a chance vs your F8 insta RA dumping group, i didnt chose the setup i just logged in for a "group" and wish i hadnt bother really. Even if we got a perfect mezz i would bet my life on atleast 3/4 purges and insta moc. I really dont like the way your group plays, it relies heavily on RAs and instas but even more so on the enemy playing badly and not knowing how to position and because groups dont your group can easily win even with bad play. Thats why you have been getting rps since all the competative FGs left because these noob groups like LA who can give it all the mouth on FH talking about skills but cant manage to play correctly. Just out of intrest why didnt you guys continue on avalon? I find running a pug on this server to be extremely dull, most of the time you feel sorry for wasting peoples time because the action is so dire, must be even worse for a set group.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
I know people QQ about them a lot but im glad i dont have to put up with them as an enemy because unlike most alb/hib stealther duos they are high rank and do some damage :p

Give high rank hunter though STR4 + MoP5 ontop of the essentials would be absolute sick damage :p Makes me want to take the easy way out and play snornig again :p

And seriously nate after the first meeting i think out intentions were clear and it didnt need to be said, our setup of 3 support classes and a damage dealer without moc stands a chance vs your F8 insta RA dumping group, i didnt chose the setup i just logged in for a "group" and wish i hadnt bother really. Even if we got a perfect mezz i would bet my life on atleast 3/4 purges and insta moc. I really dont like the way your group plays, it relies heavily on RAs and instas but even more so on the enemy playing badly and not knowing how to position and because groups dont your group can easily win even with bad play. Thats why you have been getting rps since all the competative FGs left because these noob groups like LA who can give it all the mouth on FH talking about skills but cant manage to play correctly. Just out of intrest why didnt you guys continue on avalon? I find running a pug on this server to be extremely dull, most of the time you feel sorry for wasting peoples time because the action is so dire, must be even worse for a set group.

well any mid fg is easy mode tbh and if played well is godmode..... way way too many tools its easier for a poor mid group to suceed than the a poor hib group

Nate

FH is my second home
Thanks for the input Brite, it will be noted. No it doesn't seem obvious if you kill some adds to help out when we're fighting a group, I don't see how that can even relate to saying "we don't want to fight you".

We gave up on Avalon due to players not being able to commit the time there, we still never stopped playing Dyvet though..it was just testing the water funnily enough though starting a group with eight people on a German server isn't as easy as it seems. But I envy the groups that have made it for themselves over there, the teamwork and effort has to be high to be able to do it.

I don't see why you need to bring up past times with some false statements. When there was agramon nights and a few more gg's, lets just say we had more wins then losses.

I agree the current state of Dyvet is dull, it isn't what it used to be.

C

Carss

well any mid fg is easy mode tbh and if played well is godmode..... way way too many tools its easier for a poor mid group to suceed than the a poor hib group

Yeh id say that, id say hibs probabaly the hardest to make a PUG work. I know albion players will say albion is the hardest but thats down to the majority being poor players or people playing stupid zerg classes (que whine).

At the top end id say its more evened out though, hib still trailing id say because of lack of range except bard and eld, lack of decent ranged ae damage unless you run a menta as 3rd caster and also the problem of one cure mezz class which can also be solved by having a mentalist but 3 casters really does limit your setups).

Albion ahead due to its sickening ranged interupts and that all their casters being able play defensive at massive range due to thuerg pets, bolt mezz and NS. Every caster you would have in your setup has pets aswell, caba and thuerg pets being unable to be CCed, plus you dont have to deal with a thuerg yourself.... having a class that if played well can lock down so many players in a group from such long range without putting itself in any danger with that rr5 with no immunity timers on it aswell as spec nuke and all the other utility it has is sickening and i cant belive the nerf hasnt arrived yet..... it must do.

Could discuss a million things about it but meh this is supposed to be a whine thread :p

C

Carss

I don't see why you need to bring up past times with some false statements. When there was agramon nights and a few more gg's, lets just say we had more wins then losses.

I agree the current state of Dyvet is dull, it isn't what it used to be.

I can seriously say that ive never seen you there when there has been competition.

C

Carss

Well i have a bad memory myself but off the top of my head at cluster was when competition was at its best and the groups i remember fighting the most that gave good fights:

Apocalypse Dudes, Our Group, Random Roleplayers, Public Enemys

Other groups encountered later on when action was dimming down with mael/groove PUG or group with Fujjeh Acwan and Meril etc. who were our damage dealers as toble was dead most of the time playing bl tank rm :p

Enclave, Tedious Ten, Eclipse/Vengance, NFD, Rure's Minions

and i didnt personally play when Boys Don't Cry were out, probabaly why they did well tbh! ;)

Nothing to me will ever compare in this game to playing around cluster with the Maelstrom / Groove setup and interupting vs the best groups and the best competition in DAoC, i look back and think i could have played better and done some things differently but for me DAoC FG RvR peaked there and will never be the same. Good times.

Nate

FH is my second home
Apocalypse Dudes, Our Group, Random Roleplayers, Public Enemys

I don't think I was active at the time of cluster. So sadly didn't get to fight these groups except for OF where PE killed my Skald a lot :(. Think I was busy with work at those times.

Enclave, Tedious Ten, Eclipse/Vengance, NFD, Rure's Minions
We've fought Enclave, TT and NFD1+2 quite a number of times in Agramon.

Don't think Eclipse/Rures Minions were active when I started out on pac.

They were definately the good times for me at least, it was a thrill to fight groups that are on such a high skill level.

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
All our fights last night with our Durka pug grp was ruined by adders, not much fun. Just the way daoc is sometimes i guess, and especially in a irvr zone.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think I was active at the time of cluster. So sadly didn't get to fight these groups except for OF where PE killed my Skald a lot :(. Think I was busy with work at those times.

We've fought Enclave, TT and NFD1+2 quite a number of times in Agramon.

Don't think Eclipse/Rures Minions were active when I started out on pac.

They were definately the good times for me at least, it was a thrill to fight groups that are on such a high skill level.

We also caught the end of Boys don't cry and Random Roleplayers on the server and had many very long fights with both. You win some, lose some and would often come down to one small mistake on either team. But group RVR went into terminal decline after the TT incident, which apart from a few nights like Septina's evenings, has really comeback from.

Without a doubt we sucked as a caster only group, and only really made good head way when we swapped to a hybrid group and got nate on Paccing.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
annoyed at high rr's ra dumping on me and pretty much not finding any competition that i can even kill.. so chanter time.. and add on all, enjoy :)

just stick with the damn class... i remember my rr2 shade logging out a lot with like 5-8 kills and 20-30 deaths.
eventually you will get your ranks and things will change somehow (the ones showing you mercy while you were a lowbie will stop doing so :D )

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
annoyed at high rr's ra dumping on me and pretty much not finding any competition that i can even kill.. so chanter time.. and add on all, enjoy :)

why do they kill u when u wearing a cute moose hat? :)
i used to camp inside keeps and kill afk ppl at lower rrs and get killed by guards, dont worry ur time will come young assasin :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH

I'd agree, but something that we've noticed playing mid is how annoying alb is regarding stun immunity resets (theurg and cleric rr5s). Add in lots of slam classes (they run arms reavers mercs pallies) and they can end up getting 20s stuns off on people. The less said about snare abuse the better aswell :p

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
All our fights last night with our Durka pug grp was ruined by adders, not much fun. Just the way daoc is sometimes i guess, and especially in a irvr zone.

Mabye it was due to the fact u added like mofos in the end urself. What goes around comes around or something.

C

Carss

Mabye it was due to the fact u added like mofos in the end urself. What goes around comes around or something.

I think even the most determined group by the end of the night would have given up and said right its a free for all, not seen one group not add on us so why bother and treat it the same as you did and everyone else. Those in glass houses ect.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think that's what he means though. I experienced the same thing with my zerker when i was rr3-4 and ML3.
I could run into mercs/BMs twice my realm rank and they would instantly dump banespike(pre nerf), DT/TW, etc.
They would have probably won without it, but they dumped it just to be sure.

aye when i first started daoc again i was /cry at all the high rank still playing here dumping everything ^^

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to Jaxxal who i'm hearing has turned over a new leaf.

Think nothing of it, with my class and Rep i expect to get zerged by FG's, and unlike some i don't whine... Skill

I've not turned turned over a new leaf, just changed play style.
I now don't bother fighting Stealthers unless i or someone I'm grouped with is attacked by them, i do try to let them know who not to go for.
I also try to leave solo/duo Melee'ers alone, unless I'm provoked.
And lastly, as I'm normally only on late night, when things really die down i try not to go after anyone, just wait till someone wants to have a crack at me, rolling the last few over and over again just means they log and i have to finish early :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom